Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brat pics (before the days of email and fakebooger)

Posted by starlady 
Brat pics (before the days of email and fakebooger)
September 03, 2012
I am cleaning out a room in my house. It's been a 'catch all' room for a while. I use the closet in there to store photo albums (I have many) I ran across a box of old pictures while up there today. Most remember the 'old days' when we took pics to be developed. I always got doubles. Anyway, in that box I found a thick envelope.(about 2 inches thick) In the envelope were about 50 pictures of my niece and nephew when they were between 2 and 4 years old. Then I remembered when my SIL sent them to me. We had been 'on the outs' since her second kid was born and then we suddenly started speaking to one another agan (and this patern has gone on for 30 years now..and we're currently on the 'outs' again) So, what had happened was.... we started talking on the phone and she wanted a pic of my poodles (I had 3 at the time) I said I'd like to see what the kids looked like. (meaning maybe a couple nice face shots) I lined my poodles up on the couch and snapped one pic and sent her that. About 2 weeks later the 2 inch thick envelope arrived. I remember kind of flipping through them quickly and then I threw them in that box and they're still in there. So I looked at them again this morning. OMG! I said I wanted to see what the kids looked like and BOY did she give me a view. Niece, 1 yr old, nekked in the bathroom sink, Nephew 4 yearsold nekked feeding the cat. Bathtub pics, tooth brushing pics, lotsof eating pics, and one with the niece totaly nekked standing in front of the fireplace. Not one pic I would even put into my photo album. Guess that is why they are in that box. Now if I cut only the faces out and put them in a colage frame they may actually be something I'd put up somewhere out of the way (have to admit.. they were cute kids) Anyhow... when I saw those pics a little while ago I thought of this board and figured I'd share. WHY do these moos think we want to see their kids nekked? I only wanted like ONE or TWO pics and maybe one of her and my BIL in there.
Re: Brat pics (before the days of email and fakebooger)
September 03, 2012
OMG.. I found MORE!! When the older one was about a year old (before the sister) I have an envelope here of 5 pics of him NEKED in the kitchen SINK!!!!! I would never send out pics like that. What is wrong with these moos?? (and this was 28 years ago)
September 03, 2012
I have a few loaf pics of my great-nieces and nephews, but they are all clothed. Thank God.

I rarely ever look at them, because I haven't met any of them. Why in God's name do breeders think that people want to see naked pics of their kyds? I don't want to see it...and nobody else does unless they are some kind of creeper.

Even though you're the Auntie, doesn't mean you wish to be assaulted with multiple pics of naked loaves.
September 03, 2012
Thing is... those nekid loaves are adults now. One is 29 and an ast mgr at a store and the other is 24 and in MED SCHOOL!! Bet they wouldn't like it if those things happened to 'surface' after all these years. I know their mother must have lots more of them tucked away. Talk about being obsessed by offspring.
September 03, 2012
I have never understood why people think naked kyd are something to display to the world. Of all the things that people do these days nothing is more tacky than them displaying their kyds butt ass naked no matter if it is in a picture or out in public. Even them wearing nothing but a diper is repulsive to me. It just screams trash breeders when I see their kyds lacking clothes.
September 04, 2012
I'd cuss my brother out if he sent me a picture of my naked nephew. I have changed, diapered and bathed the kid, but I don't want something permanent like that in my photo collection. Fortunately, my brother is not that trifling. He rarely sends pictures of his son, but when he does, it's a camera pic of the kid running around in a park or playing with his toys. The boy has his clothes on.

I've always thought nude pictures of a kid was tacky. Even with diapers. People know babies wear diapers or that they have boy/girl parts. I wish they weren't so quick to grab the camera, snap pics or video of Junior climbing all over the couch and pass them out to family and friends. I don't need to see Junior's bits. It's not amusing. Somewhere down the line, Junior is going to be shown that time he wrestled the couch in his birthday suit and be mortified.
September 04, 2012
Hey, we are close to my nephew now. (he moved away ...farrr away... from hovering moomie) One day I told him that his mother sent me a pic of him nekked feeding the cat and he was horrified. I had forgotten about all these other ones and the ones of his sister. He wasn't a baybee either in this pic. He was 3 or 4. The one I have in the family album is only there because he was cute... and I drew some shorts on him with a marker. LOL
September 04, 2012
starlady
Hey, we are close to my nephew now. (he moved away ...farrr away... from hovering moomie) One day I told him that his mother sent me a pic of him nekked feeding the cat and he was horrified. I had forgotten about all these other ones and the ones of his sister. He wasn't a baybee either in this pic. He was 3 or 4. The one I have in the family album is only there because he was cute... and I drew some shorts on him with a marker. LOL
Breeders don't have any respect for their children as human beings. They feel that they can humiliate their kids whenever because they "took care of them". Never mind that when you bring a child here, you cause him or her to need to be cared for.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login