Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My sad, regretful Childfree life. (a list) sad smiley

Posted by catharsist 
moksh_seeker
Re: My sad, regretful Childfree life. (a list) sad smiley
September 11, 2012
moksh_seeker
Wow , I read your list & felt like crap because whatever you wrote there is sadly true. I know that because I am experiencing it first hand as I have got two kids . I really don't understand how can people try to even compare the quality of lives of a mother & childfree carrear woman? Ofcourse the latter has to be better financially ,mentally & physically . I am yet to meet a woman who decided to remain childfree,ever having regrets about their choice . Believe me ,although your list of regrets was actually meant to be sarcastic, funny thing is , that those are in reality my regrets. Facing the truth sometimes is too hard & reading those in black & white makes me more depressed.

Good luck

WTF , can any body tell me why my post had a strike- through ?
September 11, 2012
moksh_seeker
moksh_seeker
Wow , I read your list & felt like crap because whatever you wrote there is sadly true. I know that because I am experiencing it first hand as I have got two kids . I really don't understand how can people try to even compare the quality of lives of a mother & childfree carrear woman? Ofcourse the latter has to be better financially ,mentally & physically . I am yet to meet a woman who decided to remain childfree,ever having regrets about their choice . Believe me ,although your list of regrets was actually meant to be sarcastic, funny thing is , that those are in reality my regrets. Facing the truth sometimes is too hard & reading those in black & white makes me more depressed.

Good luck

Reading forum rules is a good thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
September 11, 2012
moksh_seeker
moksh_seeker

Good luck

Because the last thing I want to see on this board is a moo spouting regrets.
September 11, 2012
Because moksh_seeker, you did not read the forum rules. I suggest you do so right now.
September 11, 2012
I think moos are reading this to get ideas. They see the places we go and things we do and insist on doing the same or one-upping by either bringing their kids or abandoning them to do these things. Because they can have it ALL. Or they do something like forming a dorky all moo punk band and think it's cool. waving hellolarious
September 11, 2012
Apparently being clueless is a result of being a moo.
So is illiteracy...
September 11, 2012
How much you wanna bet she's gonna come back and cry discrimination?
September 11, 2012
electricfire
How much you wanna bet she's gonna come back and cry discrimination?

I hope she does. It would mean a good time for me.
September 11, 2012
I love it when we use trolls as our playthingsgrinning smiley
September 11, 2012
I'm new at this troll roasting thing. I need me some practice.

Oooo! Here's another life regret.
When my parents went away for the weekend, I had the house to myself. It was awful! All I had to wake up to was her meowing at me to bring her food.
I should have woken up to the sounds of a baybee screaming its head off and two more kids fighting over the TV, complete with said baybee puking all over me. My heart, it aches.
September 11, 2012
Hey moksh_seeker, sorry your life as a mother sucks.

Naah, I'm not really sorry. waving hellolarious

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 12, 2012
In my world, trolls look like this. In fact, so do most Moos!

September 12, 2012
nathanomir

The troll in that picture is much better looking than the average moo. Please aplogize for that insult.
September 12, 2012
satansbitch
nathanomir

The troll in that picture is much better looking than the average moo. Please aplogize for that insult.

waving hellolarious

The troll was paid well to pose for that picture, so he (she?) isn't offended.
September 12, 2012
Moos are also twice as big as the average troll.
And over 3 times as big when inpig.
September 12, 2012
nathanomir

A few quick changes to show the difference between a troll and moo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!

September 13, 2012
nathanomir
satansbitch
nathanomir

waving hellolarious

The troll was paid well to pose for that picture, so he (she?) isn't offended.

Even if he or she was well paid to pose for that picture I think they would still be offended about being compared to a moo. I still think you should apologize.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login