Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's not TV, it's Birth Control

Posted by SlumSlut 
It's not TV, it's Birth Control
January 26, 2008
They will be having a show soon where teenagers who want babies have to borrow a baby or toddler in order to see what it is like. I was doing something else at the time and didn't bother to write anything down, so I don't remember the name of the show (although I'm watching that channel right now so I'll probably get to see the commercial for it again), but the last thing it said was "It's not TV... It's BIRTH CONTROL!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: It's not TV, it's Birth Control
January 28, 2008
Just more proof that each generation is exponentially more stupid than the last.

When I was a teen, having a kid was NOT even on my mind at all. Wanted no parts of it. Despite that, I knew having a kid was something you didn't do until you were MUCH older and established financially.
January 28, 2008
theres one in the uk called the baby borrowers

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 28, 2008
I think that's it, "Baby Borrowers" or some similar sounding title.. Not surprising that it's ripped off from the UK, but it's not a very original idea in the first place. They were bound to get around to making a TV show out of it, especially with the writers' strike and all...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 28, 2008
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/programmes/baby_borrowers/index.shtml

this is the site.. of course there was mooing over how dare a tv show leave a child with some teenagers (when they have a nanny, a camera crew, and the parents nearby)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
k-man
January 28, 2008
For some years the school systems out my way have given students in a certain grade one of those robotic infant dolls that randomly cries and then must be "fed", "changed", etc. The idea is to make the kyds realize what hard work a real sprog would be. It doesn't seem to stop said kyds from getting knocked up anyway, though...
January 29, 2008
k-man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For some years the school systems out my way have
> given students in a certain grade one of those
> robotic infant dolls that randomly cries and then
> must be "fed", "changed", etc. The idea is to
> make the kyds realize what hard work a real sprog
> would be. It doesn't seem to stop said kyds from
> getting knocked up anyway, though...

I've even heard how many of the little cunts-in-training will just dump the doll screechling on their mothers when they want to go out and run the streets rather than keep it with them 24/7 as the school assignment stated. This idea may have worked years ago but not now with the entitlement-minded generation of today's teens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login