Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The POS brat is a biter and Moo does nothing. :wtf

Posted by Dingo8YourBaby 
Re: The POS brat is a biter and Moo does nothing. :wtf
September 13, 2012
t.
All human children tends to bite when they are in toddlerdoom (no it is not a typo). However, they are usually, and fast, taught not to. End of the problem.

And I also think that if the feral brat is not taught to AVOID violence to have what she wants, she is in for a load of police trouble in the future.

But this comment made me laugh grinning smiley

Did this girl appear to have a green, decaying complexion? Bleeding or ominous, inexplicable black ooze coming from her mouth and nose? Did she walk with a halted, lumbering gait? Because unless she was a zombie toddler, I have no possible explanation for this bizarre, antisocial behavior other than extremely poor parenting*

*PS, if you suspect that she was in fact a zombie, you should probably isolate yourself from loved ones pretty soon.

LMAO!!!
September 13, 2012
Biting dogs don't get muzzled - I think more often than not, they just straight up get put down. I can't say I would disagree with doing the same with feral, biting brats.

I certainly would not be calm about some little fucker biting me and then coming back to try and bite me again. My knee-jerk reaction is that I will punch, hit or otherwise physically harm whoever or whatever causes me pain. For me, this is an absolutely automatic response. I would have had no issues whatsoever punching that little biting cunt in the face - let's see how much she likes to bite when she doesn't have any fucking teeth in her head.

This is why Moos need to learn to wrangle their feral little beasts and teach them to behave - if they don't, someone else will, and the way in which they teach that lesson might not be pretty. Whether or not biting is "normal," it's up to the parents to teach those kids not to bite. Though I think it's a good measure to let the biter's Moo know you have HIV or AIDS - even if you don't, it'll give the whore something to think about and make her frantically rush the kid to the ER.

I absolutely believe that a human bite can become easily infected. I'm not sure how true it is that dogs' mouths are relatively clean compared to ours, but human mouths (well, any human mucous membrane) harbors all kinds of nasty bacteria. Shit, isn't it something like 50% of all people have MRSA in their noses? So I can only imagine what's in their mouths, especially kids - they are absolute germ vectors, so even a healthy person could wind up with an infection. I imagine it'd be worse for someone who has a suppressed immune system.

I do like the one member's suggestion of demanding Moo-Whore's name and address so the victim knows where to send her medical bills to get the bite treated. Maybe even sue her ass over said bills. Usually one of the only ways to get through the thick skull of a Moo is to hit her in the wallet.
September 13, 2012
Human mouths are DISGUSTING. Anyone ever heard of a "fight bite"? It's common among bare-knuckle boxers; you punch another person in the mouth and cut your knuckles on their teeth. The resulting infection can be FOUL, and take hold within hours. IV antibiotics are often recommended as treatment. Human bites are absolutely no joke.

Also, all the talk about smacking the kid (and the drama that's causing in the EHell post) is reminding me of a story. When my mom was a teenager, she went to babysit this local brat, a boy of about five or six, I think. The parents warned her at the door that if little Pwecious doesn't get his way, he has an absolutely charming method of showing his displeasure: he vomits on you.

My mom said, "If he does that, I'm going to smack him."

The parents laughed it off and left. Soon enough it was time to get little Pukeson in bed, except Pukeson didn't want to go. When my mom insisted, sure enough, the kid spewed his guts all over her. And, as promised, my mom hauled off and smacked him across the face.

The kid was so stunned, he went straight to bed and hardly said a word for the rest of the night. The next day, my mom got an angry phone call from the parents complaining about her abusing their baby. My mom replied, "I told you what I'd do if he tried that with me. And if he ever does it again, I'll do the same thing."

And they did hire her again. Why? Surprise, surprise, she was the only one the little beast would listen to.
Cambion
Though I think it's a good measure to let the biter's Moo know you have HIV or AIDS - even if you don't, it'll give the whore something to think about and make her frantically rush the kid to the ER.

I don't. If you lie by saying you have HIV, chances are good the mother will find out eventually and think "what a rotten, horrible liar to scare me like that - that was far worse than what my kid did."

Come to think of it, she might even think that someone who DOES have HIV should stay home most of the time and not be around children, since parents like her "can't help it" if their kid bites someone once in a while!
September 13, 2012
canadiandragons
Human mouths are DISGUSTING. Anyone ever heard of a "fight bite"? It's common among bare-knuckle boxers; you punch another person in the mouth and cut your knuckles on their teeth. The resulting infection can be FOUL, and take hold within hours. IV antibiotics are often recommended as treatment. Human bites are absolutely no joke.

I was thinking of a spoken word by Henry Rollins, where he talks about punching a guy in the mouth in Australia (after provocation - the guy kept spitting beer on him) and wound up in the hospital having a chunk of rotting flesh removed from his hand.
September 13, 2012
yurble
canadiandragons

I was thinking of a spoken word by Henry Rollins, where he talks about punching a guy in the mouth in Australia (after provocation - the guy kept spitting beer on him) and wound up in the hospital having a chunk of rotting flesh removed from his hand.

Henry Rollins ( about his hand injury)
September 13, 2012
cassia
yurble
canadiandragons

Henry Rollins ( about his hand injury)

It's also in Adventures of an Asshole (from the Human Butt album). SPOILER ALERT. The way he describes masturbating in the hospital - hilarious!
September 13, 2012
lenona
Cambion
Though I think it's a good measure to let the biter's Moo know you have HIV or AIDS - even if you don't, it'll give the whore something to think about and make her frantically rush the kid to the ER.

I don't. If you lie by saying you have HIV, chances are good the mother will find out eventually and think "what a rotten, horrible liar to scare me like that - that was far worse than what my kid did."

I really wouldn't care if some moo found out I was a liar. Maybe it might teach her to train her feral brats not to bite strange people because the next person that gets bitten really COULD have HIV.

I will still be using Cambion's idea if I am ever bitten by some brat.
September 13, 2012
September 13, 2012
Yeah, that's battery. I don't care if it was an adult or a chyld. It's not cute or okay.

She should've told mombie that she would call the police if she didn't keep the little vampire away from her.
September 13, 2012
Trust me, I don't care what a Moo thinks of me. I would sooner just lie and say I've got HIV or hepatitis or something to really make her sweat and freak out, take her fuckling to the ER and be put through a battery of tests, some of which are hopefully good and painful, like getting blood drawn or a nice tetanus and Hep B shot.

How would she ever know if I was lying, especially if it was a one-time incident? If the kid tests negative, she can chalk it up to a scare and she might actually learn a lesson. She might have to live in fear her entire life, wondering if tomorrow will be the day Junior starts showing symptoms of The High Five. The one who is in far greater danger is the victim - I imagine shit like tetanus and staph could set up shop quickly in a bite wound from a kid.

And I say she deserves it for being such a shitty parent that she'll allow her kid to go around biting random people. It's not just the threat of illness either - not everyone will just coo and excuse the behavior as "he's just a child" - some people, like myself, would gladly smack or kick the little shit across the room. Some might throw the kid over their knee and beat their ass. Some might bite the kid back. You never know who is sick, mental, or simply intolerant of bratty behavior and/or assault and if Moo doesn't learn to stop this behavior, someone else WILL correct it. If she cares at all about her kid, she will make this bullshit stop. Jail time is not a big deterrent to a lot of people.
September 14, 2012
Hepatitis is much more likely to be transmitted this way than HIV. So, assuming you don't bash the kid's brains out, the response is "You should know that I've been exposed to hepatitis B and I am waiting for my test results to find out if I have it." At this point she should either freak out (win!) or demand to know the results from your doctor so as to save her from having to get Pwecious tested, which is also a win, because then you have her contact details for making a police report.
September 14, 2012
I am slowly realizing the woman who cleans my house every 3rd week is a Breeder. She is the worst kind of Breeder, redneck Breeder trash. One of these days, I'm going to write an entire thread about her, but that's another story for another day.

She has two grown kids in their 20's and an oopsie baybee. (She was not married to #1 & #2's father.) She was dating a guy that she thought had $ so she had #3 at age 39. She eventually told me that she hadn't used birth control since her other kids were born, and she thought she couldn't get pregnant. (I wonder if she shared this with Baybee Daddy #2.) The oops backfired and she never married BD#2.

Anyway, Hellboy is about 4-5 and sounds like a feral brat. She can't wait until he goes to school full-time so the teachers can deal with him, because he's a "handful." (Nice, huh?)

She told me the other day that she was in a store, buying a 42(?) inch TV for Hellboy. (Classic Breeder behavior--financial problems, but buy Hellboy a huge TV to keep him occupied.)

As if she were discussing the weather, she laughingly told me Hellboy BIT THE MALE SALESCLERK WHO WAS HELPING HER BUY THE TV. I was like, WTF? She said she told the guy that "Hellboy hates it when she talks to men." Given her tone, I'm not sure she apologized.

What the Hell?
September 14, 2012
bell_flower
I am slowly realizing the woman who cleans my house every 3rd week is a Breeder. She is the worst kind of Breeder, redneck Breeder trash. One of these days, I'm going to write an entire thread about her, but that's another story for another day.

She has two grown kids in their 20's and an oopsie baybee. (She was not married to #1 & #2's father.) She was dating a guy that she thought had $ so she had #3 at age 39. She eventually told me that she hadn't used birth control since her other kids were born, and she thought she couldn't get pregnant. (I wonder if she shared this with Baybee Daddy #2.) The oops backfired and she never married BD#2.

Anyway, Hellboy is about 4-5 and sounds like a feral brat. She can't wait until he goes to school full-time so the teachers can deal with him, because he's a "handful." (Nice, huh?)

She told me the other day that she was in a store, buying a 42(?) inch TV for Hellboy. (Classic Breeder behavior--financial problems, but buy Hellboy a huge TV to keep him occupied.)

As if she were discussing the weather, she laughingly told me Hellboy BIT THE MALE SALESCLERK WHO WAS HELPING HER BUY THE TV. I was like, WTF? She said she told the guy that "Hellboy hates it when she talks to men." Given her tone, I'm not sure she apologized.

What the Hell?

Let me guess, she treats the little monster like the man of the house so he feels entitled to all of her time and attention. Disturbing on so many levels.
September 14, 2012
SF, you are dead on.

She even says, "there's no way I could have a man right now because TrendyName gets so jealous."
September 14, 2012
Gross, I bet they have date nights and everything.
September 14, 2012
Cambion
Biting dogs don't get muzzled - I think more often than not, they just straight up get put down. I can't say I would disagree with doing the same with feral, biting brats.

I certainly would not be calm about some little fucker biting me and then coming back to try and bite me again. My knee-jerk reaction is that I will punch, hit or otherwise physically harm whoever or whatever causes me pain. For me, this is an absolutely automatic response. I would have had no issues whatsoever punching that little biting cunt in the face - let's see how much she likes to bite when she doesn't have any fucking teeth in her head.

This is why Moos need to learn to wrangle their feral little beasts and teach them to behave - if they don't, someone else will, and the way in which they teach that lesson might not be pretty. Whether or not biting is "normal," it's up to the parents to teach those kids not to bite. Though I think it's a good measure to let the biter's Moo know you have HIV or AIDS - even if you don't, it'll give the whore something to think about and make her frantically rush the kid to the ER.

I absolutely believe that a human bite can become easily infected. I'm not sure how true it is that dogs' mouths are relatively clean compared to ours, but human mouths (well, any human mucous membrane) harbors all kinds of nasty bacteria. Shit, isn't it something like 50% of all people have MRSA in their noses? So I can only imagine what's in their mouths, especially kids - they are absolute germ vectors, so even a healthy person could wind up with an infection. I imagine it'd be worse for someone who has a suppressed immune system.

I do like the one member's suggestion of demanding Moo-Whore's name and address so the victim knows where to send her medical bills to get the bite treated. Maybe even sue her ass over said bills. Usually one of the only ways to get through the thick skull of a Moo is to hit her in the wallet.

Did you see the Forensic Files with that? Guy beat an old lady in her hotel room with a door chain, his walkie talkie and his fist. He broke one of her teeth and got a fight bite infection all the way into his bones. He tried to say it was from a dumpster, but the medical report said otherwise...
September 14, 2012
supreme fatness
Gross, I bet they have date nights and everything.

Some mooh does this! I was so grossed out when I learnt it!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 14, 2012
canadiandragons
Everyone's heard this story, right?

I want to marry this guy grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 15, 2012
Any biter kyd is going to get a good swift kick in the mouth from me. And, seriously, I usually wear an old pair of steel-toe work shoes because with special insoles they support my feet and ankles the best (have bone spurs and trying to avoid surgery). A mouth full of steel toe is going to hurt the li'l dipshit.
September 15, 2012
That little shitter needs a good swat on her behind when she bites people.

I like that term, Zombie Tot.
September 15, 2012
Anyone who knows me knows that to sneak up on me to try and tickle or scare me is a bad idea. People have tried and found out the hard way it was a bad idea.

My reflex action is to throw out my elbow or kick. I swing first and ask questions later. Guaranteed I would have at the very least punted or smacked the kid that did that to me out of sheer knee-jerk reaction and I would not have felt bad even for a second.
All I can say is, if I was bitten or even touched by this little bundle of cunt or any other such creature, she would have been stiletto meat unless her handler had given her an appropriate hiding beforehand.
September 16, 2012
canadiandragons
Everyone's heard this story, right?

I enjoyed how the cunt transformed from Moo-Bear to Scared-Moo in five seconds! That shit serves her right and maybe NEXT TIME she'll muzzle the little bastard! This proves they couldn't care LESS about other people, but let them think their own carelessness caused their free range shitsack to be in danger and the tables are suddenly turned. If they have a biter then they know it and it is their responsibility to contain the monster or face the consequences..

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 17, 2012
Canadiandragons and Kidlesskim. Thanks for providing more evidence that animals are much smarter than an average toadler.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login