Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The POS brat is a biter and Moo does nothing. :wtf

Posted by Dingo8YourBaby 
Re: The POS brat is a biter and Moo does nothing. :wtf
September 18, 2012
Not to mention the possibility that the POS biting bastard might have some kind of transmittable, deadly disease.
Gawd only knows that those fucking things are nothing but walking germ vectors.
September 18, 2012
I don't know why my first reaction to things like this is "That's appalling!"? Little bitch goes around biting people and moocunt just acts as if it shouldn't bother anybody. But honestly, NOTHING about this current generation of parents (read:losers) surprises me anymore. These filthy pigs take their hellspawn out and inflict them on anybody and everybody and just passes behavior like this off as perfectly normal. Any bets that this moocunt is an anti-vaxer too? I truly fear for our future, people!

jbs
September 18, 2012
What really made me want to strangle the fucking moo is the blame the victim mentality.

Shitlet wants your bracelets is all the bitch moo said to the victim. Like it was the victim's fault for not giving away her jewelry to the fucking brat and that is why she got bitten.
September 18, 2012
@Dingo, I think that's what has sadly become known as an "attractive nuisance." As in breeders are too scawwed to tell their cherubs N-O, so if those kids hurt someone or get hurt in the process of trying to take/use something that's not theirs, the victim is the one who gets blamed. Sometimes it's just Moo spewing verbal diarrhea, sometimes it's being assaulted by the kid, or in the worst case scenario, it's the owner of the coveted item getting into legal trouble (like when kids trespass and drown in the neighbor's pool).

In the breeder's mind, the victim deserved to be bitten because she wore something the brat wanted and didn't immediately hand said item over. To Moo, it was a matter of, "If you don't want to get bit, give Junior your bracelets or take them off." This nonsense excuses the breeder from having to actually parent the bastard because they can conveniently blame the fucker's biting on someone else. Of course, if I went up to someone's kid and bit them because I wanted to steal their toy, I'd promptly be arrested. I think the same should happen to bitey kids, or at least bring their parents up on charges.
September 18, 2012
If the OP would've gotten sick or an infection because the little bitch wasn't vaxed, could the moo have been sued?

Dumb question, I know, but in this stupid child/moo centric world I really wonder.

jbs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login