Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2586 Mom with Fibromyalgia

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2586 Mom with Fibromyalgia
January 28, 2008
That's the trouble with breeding. It totally kicks your immune system's ass in a big way. Though FM is not an autoimmune disease, a compromised immune system is still a doorway for all sorts of health problems to enter. A friend of mine from home developed FM a few years after her daughter was born.

Yep, just another reason NOT to breed. I would not want to take the chance.
Anonymous User
Re: 2586 Mom with Fibromyalgia
January 28, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's the trouble with breeding. It totally
> kicks your immune system's ass in a big way.
> Though FM is not an autoimmune disease, a
> compromised immune system is still a doorway for
> all sorts of health problems to enter. A friend
> of mine from home developed FM a few years after
> her daughter was born.
>
> Yep, just another reason NOT to breed. I would
> not want to take the chance.

A fetus is basically a parasite feeding and growing off its host, and it fucks up a woman's body and inner workings in so many ways! UGH!!
January 28, 2008
KFLL, I never even linked this illness to breeding. I have another friend with a milder version of fibromyalgia but she is still dealing with pain. The lady has two kids and is divorced. There is no issue of a man leaving her over this and her two girls are good children...and she is going to school to better herself. However, this does not make life any easier for my this friend.

Nothing good comes from breeding. A woman's body is fucked up for good even if she is able to shrink back to a size 3 after having a baby or two. The insides are still torn up. Immune system issues can be dormant until years later. Mom may look great in clothing but the stretch marks and saggy breasts are still an issue even if she can wear junior sized clothing. We all know how the right clothes can hide a multitude of sins!
January 28, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> That's the trouble with breeding. It totally
> kicks your immune system's ass in a big way.
> Though FM is not an autoimmune disease, a
> compromised immune system is still a doorway for
> all sorts of health problems to enter. A friend
> of mine from home developed FM a few years after
> her daughter was born.
>
> Yep, just another reason NOT to breed. I would
> not want to take the chance.

Not to mention the stress it puts on the woman's body. The stuff they never tell you about, but a human anatomy and physiology book is willing to give.

lab mom
k-man
January 28, 2008
In the original rant, Amethusos raised the question of whether her husband will stay with her. Good one to ask. Anyone remember how Republican moral arbiter Newt Gingrich left and divorced his previous wife when she became gravely ill? I just roll my eyes when he appears on political opinion programs.
January 29, 2008
k-man Wrote:
> In the original rant, Amethusos raised the
> question of whether her husband will stay with
> her. Good one to ask. Anyone remember how
> Republican moral arbiter Newt Gingrich left and
> divorced his previous wife when she became gravely
> ill? I just roll my eyes when he appears on
> political opinion programs.

Yet, he talks of how this is a Christian nation and how he is close to God. However, he admitted to an affair with the current wife which I believe is #3. Notice how many Christians love to "talk to the talk" but will not "walk the walk"?

Many married people have affairs. That has become common in our society but I want to spit on the religious right-wingers who scream of family values but have their nasty little secrets. They want the rest of us to conform to their stupid religion but then they want to trick their God-duh.

The lady in the rant is someone I know fairly well but I do not know the husband. Men tend to leave a sick spouse more often than a female. Wives will dump a sickly husband but often it is the other way around. I wonder how Mr. Money will be once he tires of taking care of his ill wife and feels "entitled" to younger and fresher pussy.
Anonymous User
January 29, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> I wonder how Mr. Money will be once he
> tires of taking care of his ill wife and feels
> "entitled" to younger and fresher pussy.

Just like most Xtians, he'll leave her & work Gawd into it some idiotic way as in:

"Gaw-duh meant it to be this way", or "Gaw-duh works in strange ways", bleh bleh.

By the way, anyone who claims the US is a Christian nation is insufferably stupid. Go fill the empty space between your ears with some actual history of the Founding Fathers and lay off the Whoreshipping for awhile.
January 30, 2008
I think if our Founding Forefathers saw the shit mess this country is in today, they'd be 1. rolling in their graves and 2. be REALLY pissed.
February 11, 2008
I got an update from the lady in a blanket e-mail sent to a bunch of people...

The lady is starting to feel better. She is able to shower. I am glad the pain is subsiding.

What gets me is that she is trying to lose weight due to gaining pounds being the side effect of the medication. Why not get better first and be able to get out of the house before fucking with Weight Watchers.

Another thing that may get some bent out of shape is how she is so happy that she can change her toddler's diaper. I am certain Hubby is tired of doing the cunt work of childcare despite the fact his wife has worked as a teacher and is not a stay-at-home spouse.

More on the losing weight, Hubby is so "kind" to help her fix No Pudge brownies. Lordy...I would think that getting his wife back to total health than to worry about fucking calories. Before anyone freaks that I am bitching about men vs. women, this gal has to write a bunch of stuff down lest she forget which is a part of the illness. She still drops a lot of things due to how this condition makes it hard to hold onto something.

Men do have to worry about weight now in a post over on the Patio which all should read. However, I think it is insanity that this woman is so worried about body image when she cannot leave the home on her own or can barely hold onto a carton of milk. She often has a hard time carrying on a conversation because it is harder for her to think and retain what was said.

Of course, she has made her choices to live as a conservative Christian wife so that is her deal. That was before the fibromyalgia took form. She is so happy about her girls singing "Jesus Loves Me" and reading their Bible. Please...I am no fan of Jesus at all. Most here know what I think of Christ and Christianity.

Don't worry, I will send a supportive e-mail. I will not mention her husband or church but ask her to take care of herself before dealing with the Weight Watcher's issue...
February 11, 2008
there is being there supporting what she wants, but if he was pushing his idea of size onto her thats wrong. the idea of someone being of a size to be happy its ok. so long as that is that persons decision and not pushed upon them

if someone is happy being 400lbs, then let them i say, if they are happy being 98lbs let them.. so long as no one pushes that size on them.

as you were saying if she wants to lose weight, and told her partner she wants to and he can make those no cals.. then thats ok.. yes perhaps he should be focusing on her getting well, but if she is determined then he should do what makes her happy.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 21, 2008
The update on this lady is she stopped taking a certain medication due to weight gain. She is still on the Weight Watchers which is not working even without the medicine but she would rather lose some pounds and still be in pain. She has to lie down when she goes to her mom's group at church and is having to learn different ways to do the cunt work of child care. I did not know this but she stopped teaching years ago and does this jewelry sales stuff that SAHMs often do. It makes no sense to sabotage trying to get well over wanting to be skinny for the hubby, who will probably tire of his wife with this lifetime disease. Will he be a stand-up man or one of those typical Christian males who preach of Gourd but ends up leaving a sick wife? I e-mail the woman from time to time but it is frustrating to see how she places more value on 'looks' rather than her health. But...it is her life.
February 21, 2008
to lose weight for yourself is fine, to lose it for someone else is foolish.

he may stick with her for 2 reasons, one he wants to play the martyr. or he may really care for her. he may leave for 2 reasons, he is a selfish idiot, or.. he is a damned selfish idiot. Leaving someone because they are ill/fat/thin. is damned stupid thing to do.

but a lot of people do place an inordinate focus on looks. sometimes it is the male species fault, but it has to be said some of the blame is also put onto women who push for it as well.

I personally would find any man who left a woman due to her being ill to be less of a man and i would look down upon him.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 22, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> to lose weight for yourself is fine, to lose it
> for someone else is foolish.
>

The sad thing is she can barely get around or remember what is said to her but this Weight Watchers thing is her obsession despite the constant pain. Yeah...women can be just as nasty to each other regarding looks. I've heard on the job statements such as: "Did you see that dress she is wearing?" "I cannot believe HE is going out with HER." "Looks like so-&-so is gaining weight."
February 22, 2008
i personally beleive weight watchers is dangerous, a lot of yo yo dieters, and quite frequently people put on more weight afterwards.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login