Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Observed...PNB

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Observed...PNB
January 29, 2008
One day, a few weeks ago, I was heading into a Target store...on the way out was a parent, dragging some female brat who was having some hissy fit. I could hear some snippets of talk..
kid:"I want... you had no..."
mom: "I told you if you.... we would leave..."

I have this sadistic streak where I enjoy watching kids (who honestly have a good ass-smacking coming... NOT abuse mind you) get their come-uppance.

Needless to say, the kid noticed me watching her.. must have had some smirk on my face because the next words out were "look mom everyones laughing at you.." (wish I had dared to say, 'no, you little snot, I'm laughing at you')
However, that produced an additional punishment as mom yanked her arm causing the little brat to lose her balance and stumble a few paces until she regained her balance, leaving both to head on out to the parking lot. .. I did not watch any further (as that might have distracted the mom) but I have no doubt the kid would have difficulty sitting down before they even left the lot.. that was that kind of mom imo.
Re: Observed...PNB
January 29, 2008
bouncing and laughing

I love it...

It's about time a mother actually kept to her word and actually left the store when the brat acted up.

How many times do the moos NOT leave a public place after threatening to when Bratley is acting up?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login