Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

whatever became of...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
whatever became of...
January 29, 2008
This was a long time ago, the original post was #535 (babymamadrama) involving a lady who made a mistake of dating guy who turned out to have a baby with a teen slut.
Teeny slut and her bimbo buddies started harrasing this woman (after she had decided 'no more with this idiot'). CF woman posted teen sluts cell phone number in a blog and stated anyone who wanted to could call teen sluts cell phone ... payback time..
Anyone know how this turned out? Is the link still there by any chance?
Thanks.
Re: whatever became of...
January 29, 2008
That sounds like a nightmare. Teenagers are often the instigators of such shit even though they are still considered "underage" and legally not at fault if they do have sex with an adult male. I remember a show eons ago re: a woman who talked of her former husband having an affair with the teen babysitter. She finds out with "69696969" on her husband's digital pager. No longer the "Sweet 16 & Never Been Kissed". It is now "Sweet 16 & Totally Been Fucked". Normally, I would have mentioned the childfree-by-choice woman should not have posted the cell #; however, there are times when certain individuals only will listen to a certain type of language or actions. Payback sometimes needs to be done to get someone to get the fuck out of another person's business.
January 30, 2008
I can't find that post, the earliest ones I can get to are the 800's. Can you please copy the text and post it here?

I'm pretty sure I remember this.
Anonymous User
January 30, 2008
I can't.. sorry..
I am just quoting from memory. I went looking for it here and, like you, 800 is about as far back as I can go.
January 30, 2008
Thinking back, I thing that our site admin, SpaceCowGirl posted that. It stuck in my head because SpaceCowGirl had such a FANTASTIC comeback to her. She also had a website where she posted some really stinging comments to this chick. Being a dumb breeder is SO pathetic.
January 30, 2008
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,911,911#msg-911 this is the comment part

i cant get back to futher than 850..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 31, 2008
Whatever happened to SpaceCowGirl???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login