Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2590 Mom Defends Dog

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2590 Mom Defends Dog
January 30, 2008
YAY for her!

Fuck that kid, serves him right for tantalizing the dog. Hopefully he learned a lesson.
Anonymous User
Re: 2590 Mom Defends Dog
January 30, 2008
That makes a nice change a parent defending the dog and actually admitting to the brat annoying it. I wish more were like her, it might stop some of the tragedies of dogs being put down after alleged attacks on brats.
January 30, 2008
I nominate Alicia Cottier to run the zoo Tatiana the tiger lived in. If Alicia had been in charge there, Tatiana would still be alive.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
January 30, 2008
Brings to mind a couple of incidents...
Just yesterday a pit bull supposedly attacked a couple of kids at their bus stop. Granted I think pit bulls have a quirk from time to time but I've never had a problem with pit bulls I've met.
First big problem: the dog had gotten loose, no fenced yard so it is going to be a problem
2) Neighborhood: not saying where but it is one that is mostly hispanic now, so these kids are living in a poopy area.
3) the pit bull was only 5 mos old, and from what I could see of the 'injuries', mostly scratches and bruises, it was no attack. It was a puppy playing VERY rough. But play nonetheless.
4) so far, no move on anyones part because the dog returned to its house

incident 2, from over 20 years ago... neighbors kid, @ 4 years old, was over at some womans house playing with her st bernard. kid started screaming and the dog was biting child severely (ended up dying from wounds). The woman ended up having to shoot the St Bernard with a 12 gauge shotgun. When the dog was examined, it had a pencil jammed in its ear. I don't remember anything more about the case.
Nour
January 30, 2008
The people treating him said he was "the luckiest boy alive" because his wounds could have been worse. I say he's damned lucky to have a mother with a good head on her shoulders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login