Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apparently her childless friends suck

Posted by catharsist 
Re: Apparently her childless friends suck
September 17, 2012
I'm gonna start doing pushups.. Mine are too big to be actually perky, there just really.. REALLY round.

And holy fucking shit! There was a woman pushing a baby around on the bus this morning and holy shit. She had a flopped out gut. But you knew that she used to be skinny.. Which made all the more horrific.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2012
My BC has made mine grow 1.5 cup sizes, since I started it. I will keep losing/gaining about 3 lbs, here and there, which makes them shrink slightly, and then get bigger, and so forth. They're not exactly tennis balls in tube socks, but I could use a slight lift. I've never had complaints, though - they're actually quite perky for D-cups. Thank God they don't look like tacked-on fried eggs. Or beagle ears. Or flapjacks.
September 17, 2012
myrna minkoff
this conversation never happened.

I suspected that as well. I think it's a figment of mooo's crazed imagination. The conversation, at least the way I read it, didn't sound real or natural.

I don't know anyone who would say shit like that. To a mooo or anyone IRL. What are the chances that moooo has lurked here or other CF sites and just made 'Jugs' up as some sort of CF scapegoat?

I think that mooos make shit up just to make their CF friends look bad. Had I been Jugs and read about a casual conversation that I had with this fat cunt of a moooo-blogger, I would UNfriend her so fast, her stupid, bloated head would spin.
September 17, 2012
fade_to_pale
My BC has made mine grow 1.5 cup sizes, since I started it. I will keep losing/gaining about 3 lbs, here and there, which makes them shrink slightly, and then get bigger, and so forth. They're not exactly tennis balls in tube socks, but I could use a slight lift. I've never had complaints, though - they're actually quite perky for D-cups. Thank God they don't look like tacked-on fried eggs. Or beagle ears. Or flapjacks.

This. I jumped from a large C/small D to a DD. Still perky as ever and people tell my husband all the time I've got a bangin' body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
September 17, 2012
As long as we're on the subject of boobs I'd like to point out that there's no such thing as being both big and perky unless you've had surgery. There is no such thing as working out until you get Dolly Parton's figure. That just won't happen. The myths about boobs are almost funny.

Sorry if that was off topic. I also think the conversation never happened. If some version of that story did happen it didn't go the way moo says it did.
September 17, 2012
satansbitch
As long as we're on the subject of boobs I'd like to point out that there's no such thing as being both big and perky unless you've had surgery. There is no such thing as working out until you get Dolly Parton's figure. That just won't happen. The myths about boobs are almost funny.

YES THANK YOU

Mine are DDD, but they don't hang around my knees because underwires are my friends. They will never be up under my neck of their own accord, but I do take care of them.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 17, 2012
Let's just say that I make Integra from Hellsing look like Pamela Anderson...Except that I have shoulders that rival most NFL linebackers and hips that are narrower than my waist.

September 17, 2012
I'd have nothing TO sag. I'm flat as a damn board. Bloody TRAINING bras gape on me! Sigh.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2012
deanad
They asked, so I will tell them

The perky boobs are here.

34C. Age 46 (47 in four days). Nearly exactly where they were in college. Thanks to wearing an underwire bra every day for thirty years and lots and lots of pushups.

36C

lazy as hell, 10-15 lbs overweight and lazy as all get out- very few pushups. age 37.

not much sag, perhaps a touch compared to my late 20s and much lighter weight. could be perked with a few lbs weight loss and some minor weight lifting.

bra worn EVERY day as and supportive tank top most nights

is it really that hard Moo?
September 18, 2012
michaela
satansbitch

YES THANK YOU

Mine are DDD, but they don't hang around my knees because underwires are my friends. They will never be up under my neck of their own accord, but I do take care of them.

Mine will never be perky again (they were for a while before they reached their full size). Perkiness depends largely on genetics, although of course you can do things to try to preserve it - or do things which are known to destroy it.

Add me to the people who think this story is false. I would never comment on some friend's body and tell her that parts of her are ugly. If she asked me point-blank I'd give an opinion on something, but I'd never volunteer that she has saggy breasts or whatever. If I think I can help - for instance if I think her bra size is wrong and she'd be better supported and more flattered by the correct size - I'd mention it, but not by telling her she has saggy tits.

I suppose that kind of bullshit is something you might get from a friend-enemy, but who would waste their time on relationships like that? Life's too short to waste time pretending to like someone you loathe.
September 18, 2012
mistress rotwang
Let's just say that I make Integra from Hellsing look like Pamela Anderson...Except that I have shoulders that rival most NFL linebackers and hips that are narrower than my waist.

Integra is awesomeness in human form.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
September 18, 2012
catharsist
mistress rotwang

Integra is awesomeness in human form.

I'd do Integra...

42A...a real bitch to find bras that are cute. So I never wear one.

At least I am good at rugby and swimming.
September 18, 2012
38G...I'm a big girl. Fortunately, they're shapely and well-formed. My husband goes crazy for 'em. thumbs upwink
Anonymous User
September 18, 2012
I wear a DD and yes, they do indeed stand up thanks in part to good genes and exercises such as pushups. When I was at my last job, a few of my cow-irkers would constantly make remarks about my boobs. One of said times I heard, "those things must reach your knees when you take your bra off" and when I said that they did not I was told "well, just wait till you have kids and breastfeed them" All I could do was walk away and laugh knowing that would never happen to me.
Anonymous User
September 19, 2012
hotlipsliz
I wear a DD and yes, they do indeed stand up thanks in part to good genes and exercises such as pushups. When I was at my last job, a few of my cow-irkers would constantly make remarks about my boobs. One of said times I heard, "those things must reach your knees when you take your bra off" and when I said that they did not I was told "well, just wait till you have kids and breastfeed them" All I could do was walk away and laugh knowing that would never happen to me.

Pls tell me that you at least threatened one or more of them with a sexual harassment complaint...

It's bad enough that they assumed you'd use them for something besides recreation, but comments being regularly made? That's awful, and they deserve to lose their jobs for creation of a hostile work environment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login