Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Freecycle for Your Entertainment

Posted by SlumSlut 
More Freecycle for Your Entertainment
January 30, 2008
This one is better than the one about the vacuum cleaner:

-----------------------------------------------------------

hi, my son is in need of 2 flash drives for two different classes of his. They at least have to be 1gb or higher. It is a class requirement. If anyone can help us in finding these that would be great. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have some editorial in my head, but I would rather read any commentary you folks have first. (Especially where it says "It is a class requirement".)

Tra la la!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: More Freecycle for Your Entertainment
January 30, 2008
How about a free kick in the ass? Or a whack upside the head?
Anonymous User
January 30, 2008
Makes me wonder how I ever learned ANYTHING without a computer.
Anonymous User
January 30, 2008
here is a few from the welfare single moos from craigslist..

single mom of 5 needs a working electric stove fast, will pick up

Tiajenn4@yahoo.com

As a struggling single mom I am reaching out for help in obtaining some valuable information. Job opportunities are passing me by because I do not have a car to get my daughter to daycare and myself to a job on time, or MARTA does not have other rail options to make up for the unexpected delays. I have been searching the web for charity's focused on helping single mothers get on their feet by owning a vehicle. Unfortunately Wheels of Success and similiar agencies are located in other states.

If anyone has information they can forward to me, please don't hesitate. I remain a qualified candidate for securing a well paying job to support my daughter and I but do not have the vehicular means to sustaining both at once. Thanks in advance for your generous research - I hope to be independent very soon.

I need a stove i have a gas hok up or can use an electric on as we also have an electric hook up. I am a single mother starting out after a abusive relationship. They went to deliver my propane today and determined the stove does not work nor does my furnace so I am still using space heaters and eating microwave food. Basicly I am 27 weeks pregnant and ahve a 2 yr old. So if anyone has a stove they no longer need and would like to give away please let me know my mom and step dad can pick up for me. God Bless!!

single mom seeking anyone who would like to bless my sons with a regular working XBOX System (not XBOX 360) and Halo 2. I wanted to buy them a XBOX 360 for christmas but because I have been laid off since October that will not be possible. I have twin boys age 15 and they are a great gift and a great help to me. They were very understnding about not getting the XBOX 360 and Halo 3 until I could find a new job. They touch my heart by stating mom it is okay you can't get us an XBOX 360 but we are willing to settle for the regular XBOX system and Halo 2 if possible. So I decided to ask some of you great gamers if you had an XBox system that is sitting around collecting dust but still working and not sure who to give it to. Also looking for a free xmas tree. Thanks for everyone's help.

why did these fucken leeches have kids they cant afford, ILL NEVER understand that!!
**They touch my heart by stating mom it is okay you can't get us an XBOX 360 but we are willing to settle for the regular XBOX system and Halo 2 if possible.***

Yeah, that'd touch my heart too.
January 30, 2008
The only thing I'd do to help is pay for an abortion for the slut looking for a stove.

And I've seen those signs that read, "Donate your car to charity."

I'd sooner drive my car off a cliff via a brick on the gas pedal, than donate it to some needy parasite to drive around in.
January 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I'd sooner drive my car off a cliff via a brick on
> the gas pedal, than donate it to some needy
> parasite to drive around in.

FYI: When you donate a car, it goes to a FOR-PROFIT company which is a middle-man between you and the auction-house. They pick up your car and process it to the place that auctions or sells it. The car is then junked or becomes part of the used-vehicle marketplace.

YOU decide which charity receives the proceeds. Usually, the middleman splits the price the vehicle sells for in half, takes any repairs or expenses (including the tow fee) out of YOUR (the charity's) half, and keeps the other half. You get a tax deduction based on the FULL amount of the sale, but your charity gets HALF OR LESS of that amount. The middleman determines which charities they associate with. Sometimes, they will let you put the money toward a charity they don't have affiliation with.

There are donation places that are better than others. We donated our car a couple years ago; that is how I found out about all this. There is a place around here that ONLY deals with animal-related charities and they take out their expenses BEFORE they split the price of the sale; they are also local, so they don't charge the towing-storage fee to the $ of the sale.

So don't worry; if you donate a vehicle, it doesn't necessarily go straight to the breeders. But, beware of other rackets when doing so. It's all a part of the used-car business.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 30, 2008
wow, her kids are 'willing to settle' for an xbox/halo 2? buddha on a tuffet, my mom would have laughed in my face if I had ever said something as assinine as that.
nullipara
January 31, 2008
first time poster, longtime lurker. this site brings out the snark deep in my heart, and i love all of your commentaries.

that said, this from a freecycle email i just received:

"wanted nintindo game cube controllers that work

My kids have a game cube put the controllers stoped working, we don't
have cable or a computer at home so this beside the fact that they
love to read and play bratz was one of the sources for fun.

Thanks Tony"

i have about eight problems with this, not the least of which is that duh cannot spell or punctuate to save his life. also, if those kyds love to read so much, why even bother to replace the controllers? just go to the damn library! or even send them outside to make a snowman! what a concept!

i wish i could give the guy kudos for not having internet or cable, but i suspect that it's merely due to lack of fundage rather than any real desire to raise their children free from these influences (first clue: bratz.)

i almost created a throwaway email account solely to bitch this guy out for being stupid in public... but then i decided that it would be more appropriate to post here instead. thanks for reading.
Nour Wrote:
> **They touch my heart by stating mom it is okay
> you can't get us an XBOX 360 but we are willing to
> settle for the regular XBOX system and Halo 2 if
> possible.***
>
> Yeah, that'd touch my heart too.

Posted by: solitary

wow, her kids are 'willing to settle' for an xbox/halo 2? buddha on a tuffet, my mom would have laughed in my face if I had ever said something as assinine as that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That line jumped right out at me as well. "Willing to settle", what a riot! That just proves her kids are only slightly less selfish little asshats than most. Sheesh! If they are 15 years old, how about they go get jobs and pay for it themselves?
Well, ole Tony does go to the library ... to get on da Internets to beg for stuff!
Welcome to the board, solitary and nullipara. smiling smiley
CFBitchfromLA
February 01, 2008
Somebody should not touch their hearts, but touch their arms with Depo-Provera injections.
Anonymous User
February 01, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:

> single mom seeking anyone who would like to bless
> my sons with a regular working XBOX System (not
> XBOX 360) and Halo 2. I wanted to buy them a XBOX
> 360 for christmas but because I have been laid off
> since October that will not be possible. I have
> twin boys age 15 and they are a great gift and a
> great help to me. They were very understnding
> about not getting the XBOX 360 and Halo 3 until I
> could find a new job. They touch my heart by
> stating mom it is okay you can't get us an XBOX
> 360 but we are willing to settle for the regular
> XBOX system and Halo 2 if possible. So I decided
> to ask some of you great gamers if you had an XBox
> system that is sitting around collecting dust but
> still working and not sure who to give it to. Also
> looking for a free xmas tree. Thanks for
> everyone's help.

A good way to spot a liar is to note how many unnecessary details they provide to corroborate their fake stories. Liars believe that extra details make their stories seem more believable.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login