Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The best case for abortion ever; and the Boy Scouts love Uncle Chester

Posted by Anonymous User 
A double dose of head exploding fuckery in the local fishwrap today.

Summary of article #1: Kyd is born to 12 year old girl who was raped by an adult. Kyd gets abused and neglected by various relatives. Now 13, kyd is accused of murdering one of his little brothers and molesting the other.

http://azstarnet.com/news/national/the-suspect-is-the-crimes-grievous/article_654053d2-6685-5572-9ae1-d9c798814cb7.html

Why the holy fuck didn't the girl have an abortion?! At the very least the kyd should have been taken away at birth and adopted by a sane family. Then he would have had a chance. Now all he will ever do is suffer and cause others to suffer.

Summary of article #2: The Boy Scouts protected hundreds of suspected and even confessed child molesters from the early 70s to the early 90s.

http://azstarnet.com/news/national/scouts-didn-t-report-hundreds-of-molesters/article_5975e9f4-11a5-5887-8347-47492fc56767.html

So much for teaching the kiddies good morals. It's the Catdick Church part 2. But remember, we CFs are the bad ones.

Excuse me while I go try to summon an alien spaceship to get me off this planet.:headbrick
Ondinette
A double dose of head exploding fuckery in the local fishwrap today.

Summary of article #1: Kyd is born to 12 year old girl who was raped by an adult. Kyd gets abused and neglected by various relatives. Now 13, kyd is accused of murdering one of his little brothers and molesting the other.

http://azstarnet.com/news/national/the-suspect-is-the-crimes-grievous/article_654053d2-6685-5572-9ae1-d9c798814cb7.html

Why the holy fuck didn't the girl have an abortion?! At the very least the kyd should have been taken away at birth and adopted by a sane family. Then he would have had a chance. Now all he will ever do is suffer and cause others to suffer.

Summary of article #2: The Boy Scouts protected hundreds of suspected and even confessed child molesters from the early 70s to the early 90s.

http://azstarnet.com/news/national/scouts-didn-t-report-hundreds-of-molesters/article_5975e9f4-11a5-5887-8347-47492fc56767.html

So much for teaching the kiddies good morals. It's the Catdick Church part 2. But remember, we CFs are the bad ones.

Excuse me while I go try to summon an alien spaceship to get me off this planet.:headbrick

Hahaha. I heard about the Boy Scout story. Yup. Catholic Church Scandal part deux.
Once you summon the spaceship... let me know. I want you to take me with you. Lol.
Re: The best case for abortion ever; and the Boy Scouts love Uncle Chester
September 18, 2012
I am sorry for the kid in the first story. Problem is that, if he would have been token away, somebody would have moooed about the importance of the Faaamble (bio famble, of course). *eyeroll*

About the second... Every group protect its own. Every.Group. Families lie about Daddy Chester, Groups like boy scout lie about their leaders and schools lie about teachers. It is absolutely normal (it is wrong, but it is normal). I get the need to punish them -strongly- I don't get the surprise, honestly.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 18, 2012
But according to the Boy Scouts, it is gays that are trying to convert your sons to the dark side. Not married, Christian famblee men....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 18, 2012
While this boy is tragically a victim of bad genetics and a poor environment, among many other things not his fault, if he's already committing violent acts that end in murder there won't be any "rehabilitation" or "second chances" in his future. Among thousands of others like him, his "chance" at a normal life has long since come and gone. He needs to be euthanized, but since that's not going to happen he needs to be locked away for the rest of his life as a matter of public safety. Since they won't give juveniles life without parole, he needs to be confined for the rest of his natural life to a nut house AS does his Moo. The grandmoo, however, needs to be executed without delay. The half brother he killed probably has been saved a life of misery and future victims spared.

Who wants to bet the worthless cow of a moo of his continues spawning future criminals? After all, she's only 25 years of age. I suppose she's "suffered enough" though, having recently "lost" two completely worthless shitsacks This is a case for mandatory sterilization if there ever WAS one. We can't do that though because everybody "deserves" to have babies. That girl should have had an abortion and been placed in foster care or at least forced to give him up for adoption. That, of course, illuminates another common problem which is no one wants to adopt the non Caucasian spawn of a 12 y/o rape victim and the grandson of a drug addicted whore. As long as these babies are born though, the pro lifers' job is complete.:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 18, 2012
http://www.policeone.com/juvenile-crime/articles/5983034-Fla-boy-charged-with-murder-faces-life-in-prison

A deeper look into the Fernandez case. Moo is looking at 30 years.I think Grandmoo should have been charged year ago.

Click here to login