Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Abortion is like killing one of your friends!" (From snopes)

Posted by Tahki (NLI) 
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=24969&page=14

Be sure to check out "Doug 4.7"'s fundie bullshit on how feeetuses have poteeeential - and how killing a fetus would do more damage than killing a homeless person. If you're registered on this board, I'd give this dickhead holy hell...
Doug sucks. I had to stop reading that board because of all the breeder-brains that are on there. It was pissing me off. But wow...killing a fetus does more damage than killing a person who already exists? What the hell ever.
Re: "Abortion is like killing one of your friends!" (From snopes)
February 02, 2008
Who listens to bickering blockheads anyway?tongue sticking out smiley
February 04, 2008
Pff...I got banned long ago from Snopes.com because I dared say that stork spots were for lazy entitled pregnant bitches. And yes, Doug is an ignorant cocksucker.
February 04, 2008
they always say pregnant women need to exercise. so let them park miles away.

well thats my excuse.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 04, 2008
A baby is NOT my friend...lurking
February 04, 2008
How can a baby be anyone's friend, really? I mean, if one thinks of a baby is it's friend, one has a really LOW need for actual human interaction. I mean, I love my cats, but I know they aren't my friends. If I died in my home, I know they'd eat my ass at the first missed feeding, and you know what...I'm fine with that.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 05, 2008
Killing a friend? Um, I don't think so. I see it as removing an unwanted parasite that would grow to epic proportions and ruin your life. Think of it as a gigundous cock roach.
February 05, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Killing a friend? Um, I don't think so. I see it
> as removing an unwanted parasite that would grow
> to epic proportions and ruin your life. Think of
> it as a gigundous cock roach.

Or cancer.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
What a fucking asshole! Anytime there is a threat to life, as a physician, I am required and empowered to act within the scope of my license and practice to render assistance necessary to stabilize the patient to the best of my ability. It is a life or death proposition for us, not a matter for intensive discussion and debate over theoretical points. Sorry, but there is zero time to debate when life is danger.

Who appointed that asshole the guardian of legal and medical ethics and practices anyway? Considering how stupid most of the forced-birther fundies are, I would not leave them in charge of a garbage dump let alone a single human life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login