Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"PO'd" reminded me of something...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
"PO'd" reminded me of something...
February 05, 2008
Many years ago, I drove a school bus for 5 years. (An earlier post I stated this cemented my desire for NO kids.)
One discussion in particular, because it had two parts, was with a mechanic who was an R.C. Don't know why it ended up in the area of sex (that was a rough bunch of school bus drivers I worked with actually), but it did. He gave me the church line of 'no sex unless you want to procreate'. I came back 'show me in Scripture where it says that, or even implies it'. Of course, he had no answer for it, just insisted on the church line and I told him he was ... well, I was polite.
A few weeks later, the guy propositions me. I look him straight in the eye and state, "Oh, you want a child then...".
"No, I don't but..."
"You told me point blank weeks ago that you only have sex to get a child, right?"
"yeah, well..."
"You did say that..."
You should have seen the 180 backpedal he did...
fuuuunnnyyyy
maybe I should post on the time I threatened another driver with a palimony suit...(veg)
Re: "PO'd" reminded me of something...
February 05, 2008
As a former Roman Catholic, I can attest to all of these RC men who talk the Church party line re: sex only for procreation. That is to keep their breederella wives in line because they know these women have no place to go if the marriage ends. What the fuck is a woman to do with her five+ sprogs if the husband opts out, which does happen a lot in the Roman Catholic Church. Two Cents, this religious man is just like most of them in church who are tired of their stretched-out moo wives. They want some tight pussy on the side despite their screeching of how sex is so nasty except to make "new life". That is why I never had any fucking use for a religious man even when I tried to think I could be Catholic despite being childfree and very pro-abortion. Co-worker just wanted to get it on with you and probably thought you were "game" since you are not a religious woman. I am glad...glad..GLAD that you told off this fucker!
:yr
That mechanic was the kind of cad who deserved to be oopsed. If Two Cents had taken him up on his proposition, then later told him she was pregnant even if she really wasn't, the look on loverboy's face would have been priceless.

And "breederella"—still LMAO at that one. Good word. Wasn't that a Jane Fonda movie?
February 05, 2008
Not all RC men are like that. i know a few here who do beleive but they think the every sperm is sacred is plain silly..

i am a roman catholic by birth, went to an all boys roman catholic church, agood 1/3rd of them dont have kids at all. it was the catholic girls most of them got pregnant as soon as they left.

and these are men my age, they dont have girlfriends or anything or any kids. some are religious, one lad was going to go into the priesthood. he didnt but does that mean all religous catholics are baby breeders.. NO.

its like me saying all women are breeders. its patently NOT true. not all RC are breeders either. maybe in america, but i know one man he hasnt got any kids. and he is a high up in church, he doesnt even have a girlfriend or see anyone.

he is very religious.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
DrDanCorelli
February 05, 2008
LOL. Hypocrites suddenly have a loss for words when you throw their own bullshit back at them!!
February 05, 2008
k-man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> And "breederella"—still LMAO at that one. Good
> word. Wasn't that a Jane Fonda movie?

That was "Barbarella". Duran Duran made the song in the 1990's. It is good!
February 05, 2008
duran duran took the name of their band from the villain in film barbarella,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 05, 2008
"What the fuck is a woman to do with her five+ sprogs if the husband opts out?"
They "forget" them in the car in the middle of summer, that might thin the herd so to speak.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
"That was 'Barbarella'. Duran Duran made the song in the 1990's. It is good!"

I knew that. Just being funny. Forgot this: smiling smiley
Anonymous User
February 06, 2008
I thought it was funny... I used to do things like that. Take something that had been said/done weeks or even months ago and bring it up later..
Mainly did it to just get a good laugh.

Now, for another laugh, do you wanna hear about the palimony suit??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login