Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ghetto Moo ran me over, broke both legs

Posted by Anonymous User 
What a bitch... hope you give her all she deserves.
I'm really sorry to hear about your legs.
This sucks.
Anonymous User
Re: Ghetto Moo ran me over, broke both legs
February 07, 2008
That's terrible, Sprogless. I'm sorry. I hope you get better. The first thing you should do when you regain full use of your legs is to kick that bitch right in the ass.
Anonymous User
February 07, 2008
I narrowly avoided an accident with a cellphone-addled woman driving a minivan the other day. I realized at the last second that she was going to plow through a stop sign without slowing down, and the maneuvers I had to make to avoid her won me some Road Rage from the stupid woman, who laid on her horn!

I don't think she even realized that she had nearly caused an accident. All she saw was that I was going too slow in front of her self-important ass, and she wanted to be sure I knew what she thought of me.

I'm glad the woman was prevented from leaving your accident scene, I'm glad she was arrested, and I hope your wounds heal. It seriously chaps my ass that people can be so careless when the lives of innocent people are on the line. Grr.
Anonymous User
February 09, 2008
Thank You all so much for your good wishes. It means a lot to me.

I did hire a Firm to go after the Bitch. Simply put, she's fucked.

The good news is that my right leg is healing very well. I should be out of that cast in 7-8 weeks. Hopefully, there won't be too much atrophy, and I'll rehab quickly. I can deal with crutches, but this damned wheelchair is driving me insane. I DID get a handicapped parking placard, though. And my sister bought me a little fridge, so I can get my Cokes.

This is the first night I've been alone for a bit. Dh was going stir- crazy, so I sent him to go see his buddies. He's been calling me every 20 minutes or so. I'm not supposed to get out of my chair without help, but I do it, anyway. So, I'm gonna catch it when he gets home. He makes me wear my cell phone on a ribbon around my neck, just in case I get myself into a predicament. I've already had a few of those...
February 11, 2008
DH sounds like a great fellow. You are lucky to have so many supportive people around you...so at least there's that. smiling smiley

Keep us posted!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
nowhiggers
February 23, 2008
When I was young and dumb I was run over by a car full of drunk duhddies, the main drunk duhddie doing the driving. I flew up on the hood of the car and when my head impacted the windshield, nothing but a small concussion BUT the hearing bones in my ear were shattered, making me pretty much deaf in one ear even after 2 surgeries.

I got screwed because I didn't really understand the legal system and hired the first ambulance chaser that wanted my case. I was only 20 at the time.

What could have happened was that I could have taken not only the piddly 50k insurance that breeder duhddie had (of which the fucking lawyer got 30 k of, I only ended up with 20k for a lifelong hearing disability) but I could have taken their house and every thing else they had. The lawyer screwed me because he wanted to churn the case out quickly and duhddie had tried to run to another state to avoid the suit, so it drug on for a while. Had I had a lawyer who really was good instead of the kind that just churn out injury cases like a factory, I would have taken the breeder home and the clothes off their back.

I encourage you to find a good lawyer who will go above and beyond just the insurance and will look at taking houses and cars and big screen tv's and whatever else they have.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login