Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo in high speed chase with stolen cash kills her 9-month-old

Posted by catmeow 
Moo in high speed chase with stolen cash kills her 9-month-old
February 06, 2008
Texas Woman Who Fled Police Sentenced to 28 Years for Crash That Killed Her Baby

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CLEBURNE, Texas — A woman who led police on a high-speed chase ending in a crash that killed her infant daughter was sentenced Tuesday to 28 years in prison.

Aimee Andrea Fisher-Riza, 37, of Keene, faced up to life in prison after jurors rejected her insanity defense Monday and found her guilty of murder and serious bodily injury to a child.

Jurors decided on 28 years for the murder charge and 20 years on the injury charge, both to be served at the same time. She must serve half of it before being eligible for parole.

Prosecutor Dale Hanna said the punishment was appropriate and sent a message to people who run from the police. Her attorney Bill Mason did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Fisher-Riza drove up to 100 mph in April while fleeing police with her 9-month-old, Alexxus Riza, unrestrained in the front seat. Officers didn't know a child was in the sport utility vehicle.

When the woman crashed into a concrete embankment, her daughter was ejected and killed. Authorities found money stolen from the department store where Fisher-Riza worked in the wreckage.

Mason told jurors that Fisher-Riza believed officers were trying to kill her during the 40-minute chase. He said she did not know her actions were wrong because she was in a manic state of her bipolar disorder.

Alexxus Riza? Sounds like a girl who would have grown up to be a pole dancer. Love that kreeative, double-x spelling of the first name! sad smiley

In typical breeder fashion, moo used the bipolar disorder defense. Moo can't know that stealing money from a store and killing her 9-month-old are things you shouldn't do, huh?

I see that the kid was unrestrained. Perhaps she used the belt to secure the stolen cash to the seat. (This reminds me of the article I posted where beer instead of a 1-year-old was buckled.)

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Moo in high speed chase with stolen cash kills her 9-month-old
February 07, 2008
they use the bi polar defence as an excuse. same with other defences.. even if they dont really suffer from it. i do admit there are some people who are prostrated by bi polar, but why would they drive in the first place.

theres always a reason why people do what they do, at least the lawyers say, whether it is pms,bi polar, abuse, tv did it video games did it.

if this woman was hospitalised chances are she would be out in 4 years or even less because she was "cured".

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 07, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they use the bi polar defence as an excuse. same
> with other defences.. even if they dont really
> suffer from it. i do admit there are some people
> who are prostrated by bi polar, but why would they
> drive in the first place.
>
> theres always a reason why people do what they do,
> at least the lawyers say, whether it is pms,bi
> polar, abuse, tv did it video games did it.
>
> if this woman was hospitalised chances are she
> would be out in 4 years or even less because she
> was "cured".

I was being very sarcastic. smiling smiley To use the bipolar disorder defense to get away with something like this is very typical of a breeder. sad smiley

February 07, 2008
Good grief. Bi-polar? How convenient. There's always an underlying reason for everything. People can never just stand up and take responsibility when they've done something wrong. This is a prime example of the generation that the breeders of today are creating.
February 07, 2008
yes but i have seen murderers who have used the same excuse as an attempt to get out of jail time..

its not just typical of breeders either. they use it more often and its usually child based illness..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 08, 2008
Most bipolar people can drive cars without going insane and doing stupid shit. Seriously.

Anyone can claim anything they want in their defense. It's up to the prosecution to disprove it.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 08, 2008
yes exactly, but they use the bi polar made me do it, eventually everyone will think bi polar people are so incapable of having a decent life they will find their lives reduced because of false claims.

February 08, 2008
I'm sick of all career victims with their "Bipolar/drinking/drugs/God/my inner voice/my hallucination/my addiction (or whatever else you want to fill in) made me do it" excuses.

These people give attorneys a good living, at least here in the USA.

February 08, 2008
exactly catmeow. it stops real ill people from getting the treatment they need

February 11, 2008
Again, people can claim whatever excuse they want. It's the nature of the beast...and then the prosecution disproves it. What people think is something that can not be controlled, nor should it be. For most people, their views of the mentally ill aren't merely based on shocking legal cases they've happened across in the paper.

What stops mentally ill people from getting the treatment they need, at least in the US, is a complete and total lack of adequate funding of mental health resources. Even with health insurance, the amount of funding one gets for mental health vs. physical health is generally much less.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 11, 2008
But the important thing is, the welfare scum is taken care of! To hell with the needy taxpayers!

The treatment of the elderly and the veterans of this country is equally lacking.

Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What stops mentally ill people from getting the
> treatment they need, at least in the US, is a
> complete and total lack of adequate funding of
> mental health resources. Even with health
> insurance, the amount of funding one gets for
> mental health vs. physical health is generally
> much less.
Of course, they cannot control their actions because they are syck.
(ptui)
We have shut down the mental hospitals like kings park, central islip, pilgrim state, etc (why mostly on long island, pray tell???) as well as the ACLU stating that these people have a right to refuse treatment. Everyone has seen the results of these sanctimonious schizoids and others deciding they do not need their meds. (I think it is a personal decision for the most part rather than financial.) Whenever I hear some horror story about an attack by a mental, 60 - 70% of the time it comes out that they have not been taking their meds.
They complain about treatment not being adequate in prison or in some of these hospitals? Too bad. If they are locked up and off the streets, all they can harm is each other. I feel sorry for the help who (currently) are equally hamstrung by laws in dealing with these whackos; namely restraining them so they aren't hurt by these darlings.
I think we are also seeing an increase in whackos because crazies and retards are no longer sterilized on a mandatory basis. Unfortunately, screwing comes naturally with them coupled with the usual lack of consideration for another individual (the child). They do not give a damn save for themselves in many cases.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login