Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Celeb Repugnancy

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Celeb Repugnancy
February 18, 2008
Ya know, I can't even read mail in my Hotmail account without being bombarded by yet, MORE celebrity repugnancy news. Does anybody
REALLY give a flying fuck about this shit?

What's even MORE humorous is that these wealthy idiots wouldn't know the first thing about good taste, English furniture, French baby things, tasteful decorating, class, breeding or anything else if it were not for their 8-figure incomes and some money-hungry decorator there to regurgitate ideas to them. They'd probably reach the zenith of their careers as floor moppers at the local peep show.

An excerpt for your laughing pleasure: ".........outfitting the room with cribs from France, furniture from England, glittery chandeliers and 18-karat gilded trim.........."

Check out this nauseating article. Hang onto your lunch......

http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossip/2-14-08_4?GT1=7702
Re: Celeb Repugnancy
February 18, 2008
Still another cover of some celebrity moo showing off her brand-new meatloaf.

Like it's something NEW.eye rolling smiley
February 19, 2008
I find the ultra-expensive infant/toddler designer clothing nauseating that these limousine liberal celebs put on their tykes. All that does is give the kids a sense of entitlement. Most celeb children are worthless when they grow up because they cannot make it on their own without the mega-money from Mommy and Daddy.
February 19, 2008
What disgusts me about these idiots is that what they pay to outfit the nursery could feed an entire African orphanage for a month! Give the money to charity you assholes! Your infant doesn't care if he's wearing a Vera Wang diaper!
Nour
February 19, 2008
**What's even MORE humorous is that these wealthy idiots wouldn't know the first thing about good taste, English furniture, French baby things, tasteful decorating, class, breeding or anything else if it were not for their 8-figure incomes and some money-hungry decorator there to regurgitate ideas to them. They'd probably reach the zenith of their careers as floor moppers at the local peep show.**

Well put, KFLL.

Just this morning, I saw some lady on the train with some tabloid rag, and there was a spread about what else? Celebs expecting, specifically Gwen Stefani. I wouldn't pay 1.99 or whatever it costs to "read" about celebs in pig.
February 21, 2008
Celeb repugnancy pays big! two faces puking

From article: "More than ever, it pays to be pregnant in Hollywood. Jennifer Lopez, about to give birth to twins, is reportedly the latest A-lister to strike a deal worth millions for exclusive photos of her children."

Here's the rest of it, Celebrity Mothers Make Big Money With Baby Shots:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331645,00.html

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
February 21, 2008
Oh yes, the whole world just HAS to see pictures of J-Lo's little test tube miracles. BLEAH.
February 21, 2008
J-Lo is a pig despite being so "fine". Before she married again to Marc Anthony, she said she was not really interested in WHO would be her 3rd husband but said she was like most females who are into "nesting". Don't lump me in the same shit as your moronic breeder bullshit, you bitch. That is what I would love to say to her. Marc Anthony is not known for being a faithful mate in the past. Let's see how loving this husband is when the little bambinos are screaming all night. Oh...I forgot...even though J-Lo wants to "nest", she will pay someone ELSE to do her cunt work.
February 21, 2008
And, babies spawned to big, rich, famous celebrities means $$$$$$$$$$, of course! Duh.eye rolling smiley
February 22, 2008
I just *had* to look at the www.MyWay.com article of J-Lo's pignancy. She looked god-awful. By the way, these twins are Marc Anthony's 3rd & 4th sprogs. Looks like J-Lo is now nothing more than part of Marc's harem of women who has shat out his DNA replicas. She better pay the $$$ and get the preggo weight off as well as shell out some greenbacks for the chop shop aka plastic surgeon lest she do nothing more than the "moo roles" in the movies and Marc moves on as he has done before. Personally, looks are overrated; however, J-Lo is in the movie biz where appearance does count.
February 22, 2008
The girl and boy are here, and J-Ho looks hideous: http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/2008/02/22/report_lopez_gives_birth_to_twins_in_ny/

February 22, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The girl and boy are here, and J-Ho looks hideous:
> http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/2008/02/22
> /report_lopez_gives_birth_to_twins_in_ny/

She always did look hideous to me. And Marc Anthony looks like he consumes nothing but cocaine and power sugar donuts...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 22, 2008
Feh, J-Ho always looked hideous to me too. Because of the "joys" of moohood, she looks even more so.

I don't know what Marc Anthony eats, but I know that he, J-Ho and now the fresh crotchdroppings are a waste of space (news and otherwise).

February 22, 2008
Marc Anthony looks like a transgendered crack ho.
February 22, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> Feh, J-Ho always looked hideous to me too. Because
> of the "joys" of moohood, she looks even more so.

Love the "more so" look... grinning smiley
February 22, 2008
Feh Wrote:

>
> She always did look hideous to me. And Marc
> Anthony looks like he consumes nothing but cocaine
> and power sugar donuts...

Marc Anthony looks as if he is part of the Cartel. J-Lo had the at-tee-tood of how she is so "fine". Please...moody smiley, the preggo belly with the twins was gnarly. Bet no one was saying how great her big ass was when they saw that one...
Nour
February 25, 2008
This morning I was watching the local yocal news to get the weather report as I usually do as I walk to the train station every morning. The airhead female anchor has a small daily segment where she calls a male sports anchor (who’s also an idiot and he’s been on the network for many years). Anyway she gets his opinion on pop culture stuff. She brought up the pregnant celebs at the Oscars, then the male anchor, the asshole duh, says. “You know, people are so impressed by George Clooney and the good deeds he’s done, but until you have kids … He doesn’t have kids. I respect Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt who juggle all their kids and do good things.”

I was waiting for airhead lady anchor to say something (sometimes she does have good, but rare, comebacks) but nothing. Angie Holy-ier Than Thou and Trailer Park Pretty Boy use nannies, assistants, drivers, tutors, etc. to deal with their fucktrophy and adopt-a-trophies!

Man, are people DUMB. They want to emulate these celebs who sprog and don’t get they they have hired help. DUMB.
February 26, 2008
It's sad, really. Imagine being so delusional that you actually *THINK* that shit?

I'm glad I have my own brain with my own thoughts. It's a beautiful thing.
February 26, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> This morning I was watching the local yocal news
> to get the weather report as I usually do as I
> walk to the train station every morning. The
> airhead female anchor has a small daily segment
> where she calls a male sports anchor (who’s also
> an idiot and he’s been on the network for many
> years). Anyway she gets his opinion on pop culture
> stuff. She brought up the pregnant celebs at the
> Oscars, then the male anchor, the asshole duh,
> says. “You know, people are so impressed by George
> Clooney and the good deeds he’s done, but until
> you have kids … He doesn’t have kids. I respect
> Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt who juggle all their
> kids and do good things.”
>
> I was waiting for airhead lady anchor to say
> something (sometimes she does have good, but rare,
> comebacks) but nothing. Angie Holy-ier Than Thou
> and Trailer Park Pretty Boy use nannies,
> assistants, drivers, tutors, etc. to deal with
> their fucktrophy and adopt-a-trophies!

That also frosts my ass! Let's see Brangelina lose all of their $$$ and fame...and THEN see how "good" they are at parenting. I bet they would want to give back all of those overseas adopted/purchased sprogs. Angelina was no angel even with her "help" to do the cunt work when she came out live and said she was giving up other women and threesomes for Bradski, who probably got off on watching the 69'ing of two women while he whacked off or took turns coming inside of each woman's cunt. I know...I am feeling a bit on the crude side today...

> Man, are people DUMB. They want to emulate these
> celebs who sprog and don’t get they they have
> hired help. DUMB.

Oh yeah...many people think their own pregnancy will be like Cindy Crawford's where she birthed the baby and immediately snapped back to a Size 2 with the help of professional chefs and personal trainers working to ensure good eating habits and exercise. Ms. Crawford could not afford the extra pounds and probably got the stretch marks lasered off as that would have zapped her modeling career. Her profession depends on her looking good at all times.
February 26, 2008
Seems that cunt Skankelina is knocked up again. What the fuck? Does she have nothing better to do? Hopefully this will be the end of her "career".
February 26, 2008
"Oh yeah...many people think their own pregnancy will be like Cindy Crawford's where she birthed the baby and immediately snapped back to a Size 2 with the help of professional chefs and personal trainers working to ensure good eating habits and exercise."

Yup. I remember reading about Annette Bening, who got knocked up while she was dating Warren Beatty, and later married him. She subsequently had three more kids. She had a chef who prepared fat free meals, a personal trainer, housekeeper and nannies. Maria Shriver had THREE nannies for her kids.

They can afford to subcontract out the cunt work. The average Moo can't.

ITA I am so sick of baybee bump watches, etc. I couldn't care less. I caught part of the Academy Awards and one of the reporters had a picture of pignant Angelina and was SHOWING OTHER STARS THE PICTURE and asking them to comment on it. She even asked George Clooney, who is supposedly CF. He said somethingn neutral like, "well, that picture says it all." He knows better than to say what he really wanted to say which probably was, "So their reproductive organs worked. Big deal. I don't give a flying fuck." He knows better than to alienate the Average American.

And they were making a huge deal about Nicole Kidman's pignasty--what a stupid, Jerry-Springer-esque story that is. Seriously, she's like 42 years old and her husband had to go in rehab for alcohol addiction a couple of months after they got married. He's barely out of rehab and she gets knocked up? Real smart move, Nicole. These people may have money, but they still do trashy things.

I don't even see movies anymore because I don't want to support this stupidity. These people make way too much money as it is. Heaven help most of them if they had to work a "real" job and they didn't have their staff to handle everything.
February 27, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:

> ITA I am so sick of baybee bump watches, etc. I
> couldn't care less. I caught part of the Academy
> Awards and one of the reporters had a picture of
> pignant Angelina and was SHOWING OTHER STARS THE
> PICTURE and asking them to comment on it. She
> even asked George Clooney, who is supposedly CF.
> He said somethingn neutral like, "well, that
> picture says it all." He knows better than to say
> what he really wanted to say which probably was,
> "So their reproductive organs worked. Big deal. I
> don't give a flying fuck." He knows better than
> to alienate the Average American.

I hate George Clooney but am glad he did not go gah-gah over Angelina getting ready to birth another baby. Yeah...he knows he would make the Average American PO'd is he said something negative about breeding, which would cost him major $$$.
>
> And they were making a huge deal about Nicole
> Kidman's pignasty--what a stupid,
> Jerry-Springer-esque story that is. Seriously,
> she's like 42 years old and her husband had to go
> in rehab for alcohol addiction a couple of months
> after they got married. He's barely out of rehab
> and she gets knocked up? Real smart move, Nicole.
> These people may have money, but they still do
> trashy things.

Nicole Kidman is so ordinary. It is as if she wants to compete with her loony ex, Tom Cruise, since his child bride shat out a kid. I also believe Ms. Kidman was trying to prove "desirability" for marrying this other asshole since she was the one dumped by Cruise. I'm sure there will be another gory divorce tale splashed on the tabloids... tongue sticking out smiley

> I don't even see movies anymore because I don't
> want to support this stupidity. These people make
> way too much money as it is. Heaven help most of
> them if they had to work a "real" job and they
> didn't have their staff to handle everything.

I hate network television and most movies are so banal.
February 27, 2008
We also do not go to the movies or buy any of the new DVD's that are out because we don't want to support their stupidity, either. The entertainment industry is really in the shitter anymore.
Nour
February 27, 2008
Then there was the ex-stripper who won an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay for Juno, that horrid film about the "cool" pregnant teen moo who wants to give it to a baybee rapid couple. HORK.
Nour
February 27, 2008
whoops, that's "rabid" I meant!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login