Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Celeb Repugnancy

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: Celeb Repugnancy
February 27, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seems that cunt Skankelina is knocked up again.
> What the fuck? Does she have nothing better to do?
> Hopefully this will be the end of her "career".

I pray for anything it takes to keep her damn freakish wormy lips out of my face...gah! She's horrifying.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 27, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> Then there was the ex-stripper who won an Oscar
> for Best Original Screenplay for Juno, that horrid
> film about the "cool" pregnant teen moo who wants
> to give it to a baybee rapid couple. HORK.

I wanted to see this picture until I just found out from your post re: the breeder storyline. Ex-strippers are really pitiful. Most are single moos. Around V-Day, a woman wrote an article about dating and love. She mentioned how men find out the hard way how the novelty of dating a stripper will soon wear off. I do not know why these guys seem to think that dating one of these gals is so "sexy". Hork to that! Love that word... :spin
February 27, 2008
for me strippers dont do anything. perhaps i was brought up differently, perhaps i see the desperation in some of these womens lives.

but i do say that if a woman wants to, and wants to show off her body to men, she should be able too. so long as it is her choice. I always prefer reality, than some " real" fantasy.

some men only see the image rather than the reality, and sometimes these women pander to that. But you see this a lot in the press, stripper wear, the idea that there is a saviour, pretty woman style.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 27, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> for me strippers dont do anything. perhaps i was
> brought up differently, perhaps i see the
> desperation in some of these womens lives.

Many women who go into the biz are desperate. Usually, they are single mothers in total desperation.
>
> but i do say that if a woman wants to, and wants
> to show off her body to men, she should be able
> too. so long as it is her choice. I always prefer
> reality, than some " real" fantasy.

I think a lot of guys believe the "fantasy" of how sexy the girls are only to find they have their own issues like anyone else. Then...many of the fellows get jealous at what the strippers must do to earn that money.

>
> some men only see the image rather than the
> reality, and sometimes these women pander to that.
> But you see this a lot in the press, stripper
> wear, the idea that there is a saviour, pretty
> woman style.

I hated the "Pretty Woman" movie. Most of the men who date strippers are not in a position to rescue anyone. It is more the "image" that attracts them.
March 02, 2008
Hey, celeb breeders, this is an example of how your spawn will appreciate your memories after you croak: http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/01/twitty.lawsuit.ap/index.html

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login