Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

14-Year-Old Charged With Trying to Kill His Moo

Posted by catmeow 
14-Year-Old Charged With Trying to Kill His Moo
February 28, 2008
14-Year-Old Charged With Trying to Kill Mother

GREEN BAY, Wis. — A 14-year-old boy is charged in Brown County with trying to kill his mother by choking her while she slept.

A criminal complaint says Wade Klipstine admitted that he tried to kill his mother, Jessie Klipstine, because she kept bringing up his past problems, including bomb threats he had written on a bathroom wall at school.

The boy is charged in adult court with attempted first-degree intentional homicide and intimidating a victim.

Jessie Klipstine told investigators she hugged her son good night and told him she loved him, then woke up in the middle of the night Sunday to find him on top of her with his hands around her throat. She fought him off and the struggle moved to a hallway where she was able to grab a phone and call her mother who alerted authorities.

Wade Klipstine is being held at the Brown County Juvenile Detention Center on $25,000 bond.

Moohood is soooooooooooo worth it! grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: 14-Year-Old Charged With Trying to Kill His Moo
February 28, 2008
Remember the Menendez brothers who killed their parents to get their greedy mitts on the mega-inheritance??? As we all know that even being the best of parents will not guarantee grateful children. Most women will give their entire lives to these sprogs only to be physically abused and/or killed. If they are not physically killed by their children, the kids will kill their mothers' souls.
Well, let's see. By age 14 the little turd has written bomb threats on a bathroom wall at school, has been responsible for unstated past problems, and now has tried to kill his mother as she slept. Age 14. What will he do for an encore as he gets older?

Pump a bullet in the back of this kyd's head now and put him out of our misery. He'll never be a productive member of society.
Stick a fork in him. This kid is done.
February 29, 2008
What a darling child. Somebody didn't get enough beatings as a child.
February 29, 2008
i firmly beleive in evil. sounds like that child is evil. like another kid i know.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login