Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2615 Moos Fighting At Chuck E Cheese

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2615 Moos Fighting At Chuck E Cheese
March 03, 2008
Great Gods. Am I surprised? Um, NO! Can you imagine what this must have been like?

A few lessons could have been learned here, but I doubt anyone will come away with anything other than a free meal at Chuck's.
Re: 2615 Moos Fighting At Chuck E Cheese
March 03, 2008
Oh breeders are indeed SO MUCH BETTER than us.
Personally, I'd pay BIG BUCKS to see a Moo on Moo smack down. I think both kids should get teeshirts...
"I went to Chuck E. Cheeze and all I got was Mom throwed in jail"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 03, 2008
The article does not surprise me. Combative moos have been the thing since the mid-80's when those ugly Cabbage Patch dolls were the rage. Mawms were battling it out in the store over these things. Same happened with the Tickle Me Elmo and that really butt-ugly Furbie. Yet, people love to say how "family life" makes a society less prone to crime and more into 'values'. Yeah, right...and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you...eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
March 03, 2008
Pissing myself laughing here. I can just imagine the moos slugging it out over their pweshus brats.
March 03, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The article does not surprise me. Combative moos
> have been the thing since the mid-80's when those
> ugly Cabbage Patch dolls were the rage. Mawms were
> battling it out in the store over these things.
> Same happened with the Tickle Me Elmo and that
> really butt-ugly Furbie. Yet, people love to say
> how "family life" makes a society less prone to
> crime and more into 'values'. Yeah, right...and I
> have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you...eye rolling smiley

You forgot Beanie Babies!grinning smiley

Maybe those moos should have grown up first; they themselves were acting like brats over children's toys.
Apropos that this happened in a Chuck-E-Cheese. I used to love that place when I was a kid, but the one in my hometown has turned into Trash Central. Back in high school, I went there with my friend and her young brothers. While we sat at our table eating pizza, this breedsow put her baybee ON THE FLOOR and CHANGED HIS DIAPER. Right there. Next to the booths. In the eating area. Appalling!
March 04, 2008
I went to Chuck E. Cheeze...once. It was like nightmarish trip through all 12 circles of hell starting with the constant shrieking, bells, whistles, yelling parents, yelling children, crying babies, horrible music, disgusting food, filth covered facilities, migrane inducing color scheme, flashing lights, screaming children, hollering adults and sticky surfaces.

The only thing a place like that is good for is death.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 04, 2008
i went to chuck e cheese, it was a little monsters birthday, and it was nearly mine as well.. so they took me there.. a 33 year old man, at chuck e cheese, and i was going to be sung at. no way in gods green earth.

i am still stunned at the horror.

after 15 mins, i wanted to go outside for some drugs or drink or anything.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Finally got around to looking at the story. One thing I did know in advance, however: there was no way anyone was going to fight over Chuck E.'s nasty "pizza"!

Mercurior, please assure us that you went to one here in the US. I'd hate to think that this scourge has established shop in Britain. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login