Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2620 Teen Kills Duh Over My Space

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2620 Teen Kills Duh Over My Space
March 06, 2008
CRAP! That kid's friend should have encouraged him to end his life. Just another bit of damaged goods that will end up in a state hospital sucking tax payer money. That's EXACTLY what this country needs!

Newsflash: if you are THAT depressed over not being able to use the internet, my advice to you is to GET A LIFE. Kids today are so dependent on electronic gadgets that's making them socially retarded. They won't be able to handle anything on their own.

Oh, and *LOVE* the name: Hughstan. A trendy form of Houston, formulated by putting 2 men's names together, or maybe MOO was just KRE8TYV. How chic.
Anonymous User
Re: 2620 Teen Kills Duh Over My Space
March 06, 2008
My guess is this kid wasn't too well wrapped to begin with.
I see on TV and paper (and internet) news on lots of murders. I always would like to know about neighbors, aquaintances, school, etc. take on the individual.
Many times, I think, you will find appraisals that do not find their way into print. If you could get honest opinions, (or any opinions at all), one would probably find that the kid was trouble from day 1, was always odd, etc. etc.

Here on the Island, some time back, (unrelated but thought it interesting) some kid around 17 years old was found murdered and whoever had done it had spiked this kid on an iron railing fence. He was a known trouble maker and the cops really did not spend a very hard time looking for the perp.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login