Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
January 26, 2006
Talk about no good deed goes unpunished. That kid looks like a piece of shit as well as being one.
CF Scorpio
Re: #888
January 26, 2006
Looks like he learned his charming behavior from his father.
Feh
January 26, 2006
He has no eyes...NO EYES!!! Plays banjo real good for someone with no eyes, though. (theme from deliverance)

Not that I like blaming victims for stuff...but why didn't Grandma do something when the kid made her leave the house, go out to the bank and withdraw money? Or why didn't she call the cops when she got back home? Or get some sort of help when he suggested she kill the entire rest of the family? Or teach him some values and decency in the past 12 years shes had custody of him?

Just some questions that came to mind when reading about no-eyes, fat head rotten-ass kid who will come out of juvie an even worse criminal.
Anonymous User
January 26, 2006
Makes for an interesting case study of genes vs environment...
There was a study done a loooooooong time ago, about 120 or so, where someone looked at 3 generations of descendents. 3 generations of a criminals family, and 3 generations of a ministers family. You had almost mirror images. Of the crooks family descendents, only 2 or 3 stayed clear of the law. Of the ministers descendents, about 3 or 4 had some real problems with the law.
Finally, I wouldn't come down too hard on grandma. How did the case worker get there so soon? She must have called that person who sat on the little prick.
As smart ass as the little putzhead thinks he is, there will be always someone smarter and stronger than he is. Maybe that individual will do us the favor of removing the prick from the gene pool.
Lady Cooper
January 26, 2006
I'm agreeing with two cents €€ (har, too lazy to find cents), this sounds like nurture over nature. Although most of the time, kids are raised by their biological parents, or adopted kids ten to turn out normal, so there's little study into it.

Let's hope this kid gets shived in juvie!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.