Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Taking Loaf to School & Turns Student Lounge into Daycare Center

Posted by Jaquana 
angry smiley

There is this moo who's been bringing her shitloaf to school with her everyday for the past couple weeks and turns the student lounge into a daycare center and expects everybody to look after Shitford. The moo is about 20. Her excuse is that she cant find a sitter to look after Shitford. Sometimes, on occasion, the loaf will start crying and it gets on my nerves. I told the moo to take her screaming shit factory out of here and she told me to mind her own business. She has EVEN changed diapers in the student lounge. I told her that she should have think twice befor sprogging 'cause now she thinks she can take her shitloaf everywhere. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
Re: Moo Taking Loaf to School & Turns Student Lounge into Daycare Center
March 08, 2008
Un-fucking-believable! "Mind your own business?" It IS very much your business! You're paying to be a student there!

Who's in charge of the lounge? Is there anyone in authority you can complain to?
Report the dumb bitch to one of the Deans or to security. When the moo is away, who is taking care of the brat? You can even couch it in the words that you are concerned about the safety of the brat, and that one would be tougher for the broodsow to answer and for the college's administration to ignore.
I've had a similar experience, and it ended up getting me fired.

I used to be a supervisor at a community center, and this one woman who worked for me used to bring her brat to work whenever he didn't want to go to school. We had a tot lot, and it was my staff who had to watch the kids. We were always short of help. The bitch boss wouldn't let me schedule anyone to do the tot lot. So, Moo would demand that someone watch Precious, while she worked. Everyone was complaining about it. Mostly her, though. She had to pick up the slack of the employee that was forced to watch her kid. For free, of course.

I decided that if she was so hell bent on bringing him to work, then she was working in the goddamn tot lot. So far, she was the only one that didn't have to do it. Bitch boss exempted her, because "that's for the young girls to do". She wasn't even 30.

Of course, she bitched about how SHE shouldn't have to do it, she's too valuable, etc. Bitch boss agreed, and canned me for being "spiteful". Moo ended up being promoted into my job.

A few months later, Moo called me at home to ask if she could use me for a reference. I already knew she was out, her sense of entitlement pissed off the club manager. I told her not to use me, because I had nothing complementary to say about her.

Breeders Suck!
Jesus, sprogless, that's one fucked-up story, yo! Shit! Sorry that happened to you.
March 09, 2008
Sprogless, you should have used some clever words to DESCRIBE that whore who got you kicked out of your job. Words that we DON'T use normally, lol.

Yes, underage bitches who leave their spawn with young students should be reported for child endangerment; some pervert could take the sprog and rape it in his own dorm and then hold it for ransom, too!
March 09, 2008
Next time she leaves the kid alone call 911 and report an abandoned child.
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few months later, Moo called me at home to ask
> if she could use me for a reference. I already
> knew she was out, her sense of entitlement pissed
> off the club manager. I told her not to use me,
> because I had nothing complementary to say about
> her.

I understand you wanted to have nothing to do with her at this point, since she abused your staff and your workplace with her irresponsibility and then got you fired when you decided enough was enough.

However, I am feeling evil, and I think it's a pity you didn't agree to be a reference, and then let all her future employers know what a trainwreck she is. >smiling smiley
sprogless, you could have done what Sibyl suggested, but you chose to take the "moral high ground", and considering the circumstances, that's pretty cool!
Unbelievable. Being the spiteful Scorpio I am, somebody wouldn't have heard the last of me after that stunt. I'd show that cunt just *HOW* spiteful I truly can be.
March 10, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> Un-fucking-believable! "Mind your own business?"
> It IS very much your business! You're paying to be
> a student there!
>
> Who's in charge of the lounge? Is there anyone in
> authority you can complain to?

Mind your own business? Hows about mind your own goddamned spawn?! You made it, YOU take care of it.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
JoJo Wrote:
> Next time she leaves the kid alone call 911 and
> report an abandoned child.

Good idea, and a perfectly legitimate thing to do. Even if mommy dearest comes back in the middle of the call and the police don't have to come, the very fact that you called 911 MIGHT just scare some sense into her.
I agree, call 911 but do it anonymously.

People like that will exact their petty revenge because don't you know, YOU are the one in the wrong.
there are certain key words to use. drop these into the call.

Concerned. as in i am concerned at whats going to happen to them.

Worried. as in I am worried about the mother, leaving her kids with strangers.

I fear. as in i fear what could happen as you hear so many stories about pedophiles.

i couldnt in conscience, not report it. this can be put anywhere.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Great advice, Merc!
I'm a little late on this topic. Moos always tell people to mind their own business when their sprog is causing a fucking ruckus or they are imposing on other people. Of course, this moo at the school would demand to know WHY no one was paying attention if Shitford was abducted or hurt. These breeders want the 'village' to raise their kids but we are to shut the fuck up when we tire of the relentless hassles with these bitches and their spawn.

Sprogless, it is more than messed up how you lost your job due to this breeder. As for the "it is for young girls to work the tot lot" reinforces the attitude how young woman are only to be trained to be cunt workers. What type of work were you doing that had a tot lot on property? KFLL has it right on about being spiteful. I am such a cunt that I would have done something to get even had I been terminated and lost money due to this breeder-cunt. I do not suffer fools too well...angry flipping off
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login