Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stop invading my personal space

Posted by annie35 
Stop invading my personal space
March 10, 2008
I was at the track running on Sunday and there were a large amount of mommies with strollers and fastfood walking around the track. As I rounded a corner full speed sprint ( trying to improve my times) there were 4 mommies ( about the size of a Macy Parade float) taking up the whole track. Of course they were slowly pushing strollers or had kids on leashes. I was not getting off of the track, proper etiquette is to walk on one side and leave room on the other for people you meet or people who want to pass. I ran right throught them, they started in on how rude I was, so I turned around and proceeded to let them know that they need to read the rules on the board at the entrance, it states not to take the whole track up with strollers and to be polite and then I threw them the bird an took off again. As I was making my second round at a slower jog, one of the fat ass moomies started trying to get her little kid to throw rocks at me from the playground. I told her I would kick her ass and throw them back at her kid if he did. All this over me running on my part of the track and interupting their gossip session as they walked around drinking sodas and eating fastfood.
Other runners were also complaining about it when I stopped at the watering hole.
Re: Stop invading my personal space
March 10, 2008
But they're excersising....and that's impoooorrrtaaaaaannt!

Breeders...is there anything they can't ruin?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
nullipara
March 10, 2008
Wait... she... ENCOURAGED the child to THROW ROCKS at you?!?! Seriously??? That's so incredibly inappropriate, my mind boggles. Way to instill politeness and non-violent conflict resolution skills.

So when Bratleigh asks a girl to the prom and gets rejected, will Helicopter Moo tell him to throw rocks at her? When he gets to college, will she tell him to throw rocks at any professor that won't give him an A?

Oh but wait... becoming a parent makes you a BETTER PERSON*!

*a person who is better at hurling objects than reading rules!
Let me guess...they were probably bitching about how it's 'so haaaard' to dump their baby weight as they were walking, despite the fact that a. Snotleigh and/or Shitford is old enough to throw rocks, aka not confined to a stroller anymore and b. they were wolfing down fast food while walking at a snail's crawl. I am so sick of hearing these catty bitches whine about their stretched out bodies while making cutting remarks about women who are active as they trudge along at 1 mph on the treadmill or amble around the track. Don't even get me started on the women who insist on bringing their spawn up to the workout floor with them at my gym, despite there being signs up everywhere stating no kids 12 or under AND there being free childcare provided to club members >sad smiley
March 10, 2008
You know what I've learned, when one has a good personality, a working brain and a sense of humor, how ones body looks and changes over time doesn't really matter all that much to their partner. But, when you are a nasty bitchmonster from hell, you'd better be the hottest thing on the block who can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose and tie a cherry stem with your mouth to keep your partner around...children or not.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 10, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As I was making
> my second round at a slower jog, one of the fat
> ass moomies started trying to get her little kid
> to throw rocks at me from the playground. I told
> her I would kick her ass and throw them back at
> her kid if he did. All this over me running on my
> part of the track and interupting their gossip
> session as they walked around drinking sodas and
> eating fastfood.
> Other runners were also complaining about it when
> I stopped at the watering hole.

Right the fuck ON for threatening to kick the breeder-cunt's ass for encouraging her snatchdragon to throw rocks at you. I bet that got rid of Moo's 'Dutch Courage' right away.
bouncing and laughing
Peppertree
March 10, 2008
"suck a bowling ball through a garden hose"

LOLbouncing and laughing

Unfuckingbelievable. What a dreadful experience, Annie! Congrats on having the stones to tell those bitches where to go.
March 10, 2008
nullipara Wrote:
> Wait... she... ENCOURAGED the child to THROW ROCKS
> at you?!?! Seriously??? That's so incredibly
> inappropriate, my mind boggles. Way to instill
> politeness and non-violent conflict resolution
> skills.
>
> So when Bratleigh asks a girl to the prom and gets
> rejected, will Helicopter Moo tell him to throw
> rocks at her? When he gets to college, will she
> tell him to throw rocks at any professor that
> won't give him an A?

This shit already happens! There was a case of a moo trying to get another girl killed because that teen made the cheerleading team while her daughter didn't. Remember the My Space thing where a moomie pretended to be a boy interested in her daughter's former friend? Then, the mawm said some horribly hurtful things to her under the disguise of the online boyfriend. The young girl committed suicide. You know from my thread I started today re: "needy" moos getting $$$ how cruel, nasty, and greedy these people are.
nullipara
March 10, 2008
I'm sure people have said this since the beginning of time, but I fear to grow old in a world that will be run by people who have been taught that it's acceptable to throw rocks at total strangers. lurking

On a lighter note, has anyone seen the movie "Drop Dead Gorgeous"? It has Denise Richards, Kirstie Alley, and Kirsten Dunst? Kirstie Alley is this insane helicopter mom who is determined that her spawn (Denise Richards) is going to be the pageant queen. It's fucking hilarious, with the added bonus of taking place in Minnesota so you get the fun accent.
March 10, 2008
nullipara Wrote:
> I'm sure people have said this since the beginning
> of time, but I fear to grow old in a world that
> will be run by people who have been taught that
> it's acceptable to throw rocks at total strangers.
> lurking

I do feel old when I read this stuff. I wish the moo did not believe she would get her ass kicked and the kid get the rocks banged back at him. The only way some people learn is via violence. Yes, it is sad but one has to deal with brutality with more brutality.
>
> On a lighter note, has anyone seen the movie "Drop
> Dead Gorgeous"? It has Denise Richards, Kirstie
> Alley, and Kirsten Dunst? Kirstie Alley is this
> insane helicopter mom who is determined that her
> spawn (Denise Richards) is going to be the pageant
> queen. It's fucking hilarious, with the added
> bonus of taking place in Minnesota so you get the
> fun accent.

Oh god...I remember the accents from "Fargo". Yah...Yah...Yah...lurking
March 11, 2008
The kicker is I was polite, I said excuse me and they never made an effort to move to one side of the track, so I said it again and they again ignored me, I then said on the left and they kept talking and taking up the whole track,so I ran right through them. I tried to be polite, but that bitch in me kicked in and I decided I was not running in the grass to get around them.

One man who was also running, said that when he ran through the gaggle of moomis, that one of them said she was going ot find the bike cop and report him for harassment, because he ran through the herd as well. He told her to F-off and kept running.

I have seen these women there before, they usually sit in the playground area reading, while their kids run around like heathens.
Sometimes, they will walk around the track, but they mostly hang out and talk about all the other women who run or walk by.
March 11, 2008
Funny how the moos did not even attempt to try to threaten and intimidate the male runner with physical assault via the rock throwing when he told them to "fuck off". It was easier to use the threat of the police. These broads figured they would be better able to scare a female. Please...I just love how these fuckers whine how they are going to get law enforcement when someone else insists on their space not being violated. Moos with strollers are the worst because they believe they are entitled to push everyone out even if they are somewhere that is not for strollers or even strolling around. One of my favs is when I am in a thrift store where the aisles are narrow and a moo with a sprog in a cart will block the entire aisle. I will push my way through after saying excuse me. A cart does not belong in a narrow aisle. I get dirty looks but sometimes I am just tired of having to go the "long way" around just to appease these rude women. It ain't the grocery store where there is more room.
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008
The trouble is that people who have bred, especially the moos, think it gives them freedom to be rude, obnoxious and unpleasant. It seems to be some sort of 'entitlement' in their warped way of thinking.
I'm sick of ending up walking in the road because some bitch with a cunt dumpling in a pushchair takes up the entire sidewalk, or there's a gaggle of moos having a conversationan and taking up the entire sidewalk.

Good on that guy for telling them to fuck off as well and good on the original poster Annie for threatening to kick moobitch's ass.
CFinPDX
March 28, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> Breeders...is there anything they can't ruin?

My new favorite quote!!! LOL!smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login