Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Liz Patterson Eats Like A Baby.

Posted by Banshee 
Liz Patterson Eats Like A Baby.
March 10, 2008
Ugh, what happened to the girl's mentality on Sunday?!

First, she made peanut butter/jelly sandwiches and noticed that the princess she was about to adopt going at it like a little piglet at a trough. So she told her to eat properly and the brat coolly said that she "wanna eat like this." Then guess what happened next?

Liz ate her sandwich just like an animal, getting the mess all over her face, hands, and shirt. Then guess what happened now? She's being so diaperwhipped by the arrogant kid that the duh would see what a dirty sow his bride-to-be is when he comes home and perhaps dump her ass! Maybe that's what the little witchlet wanted it all along so she could have her daddy all to herself once again. (Oedipus complex, perhaps?)

Guess Little Elizabeth Patterson isn't the world's best role model after all; look at all the losers and creeps she has been attracting like flies over the years!
Re: Liz Patterson Eats Like A Baby.
March 10, 2008
huh?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 10, 2008
Feh, this is the For Better, For Worse comic strip!

Banshee, did you see the day where the pilot was asking to be back in her life. Anthony was being the total control freak demanding WHO answered Liz's phone and she was trying to beg him to understand how it was just a friend.

This young woman's persona life has been a fucking train wreck. Agreeing to marry Anthony and moo that child of his is asking for disaster. I think the cop was the nicest of the bunch but Lizzie-Beth treated him like shit believing he was going to chase the Golden Pussy around Canada.

Fencesitters should read this thing to find out what either having a kid is like if reality is too harsh to bear or for the childfree to know what they are getting into if they marry a man with those small children. Even older kids are no guarantee as there is alway drama and possibly grandkids.
March 10, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Feh, this is the For Better, For Worse comic
> strip!

Ahh...thanks. I ignore it in the paper, and now I can ignore it here.
Though, I do like the sense of confusion I get when hearing/reading about someone who it seems like I should know about, but have no idea what is going on.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 10, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> amethusos* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Feh, this is the For Better, For Worse comic
> > strip!
>
> Ahh...thanks. I ignore it in the paper, and now I
> can ignore it here.
> Though, I do like the sense of confusion I get
> when hearing/reading about someone who it seems
> like I should know about, but have no idea what is
> going on.

sad thing is that this comic does mimic "life" as there are a lot of Liz's willing to settle for the single dads...lurking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login