Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True Confessions...I love these trainwrecks!

Posted by Feh 
True Confessions...I love these trainwrecks!
March 10, 2008
Nuggets of joy I found today at TMC...
"Why is it that my husband can't go anywhere because he always has a headache but he can play videogames while having a headache?
WTF?!?"
Because I bet you forced him to spawn some kids with you, let your self go, did nothing to make your children acceptable in public...and he resents you for it. The "headache" is just an excuse to stay home without you. Video games are his only socially acceptable escape.

"Last night I told my husband that I am unhappy and have been for quite sometime now. His response was "whatever, I don't believe you. Your happy." WOW! Way to tell me how I really feel!"
WOW! And you married and made children with this man?! Enjoy your stay in hell.

"I'm a FULL TIME SAHM and it makes me nuts when people ask me "What do you do all day?" in belittling tone like I sit on my butt all day doing nothing"
Probably because your children are hellions, your house is a mess and you're always at Starbucks or the maul.

"I sometimes resent my child-free girlfriend. I work with her and she goes home every night, relaxes with her husband, watches TV, has a glass of wine, works out, etc, etc I get home after a 10 hour day and have to deal with whining, tantrums, homework, cooking, bathing, etc etc.
I love my kids but man, what I wouldn't give to come home to a quiet house and have some ME time after a stressful day."
Yeah, your child-free girl friend doesn't have her own 10 hour day covering for her childed coworkers....and guess what, your child(ren) were your choice who, I'm sure, you throw in your CF friends face every single day as being the most wonderful, glorious things you've ever done and how could she NOT want your life. Trust me, she sees right through you.

And the most vomitrocious made up bullshit I've ever read on there...
"My four year old son was running around the living room flying his little people airplane when all of a sudden he started yelling that the plane was out of gas. I jokingly asked him how his plane was still flying if it was out of gas and he looked at me and without missing a beat said " Angels, mommy,"
What an incrediable early morning lesson.
I believe.."
Do you believe in the toof fairy, santey claus and the easter bunny too because your freaking 4 year old does? GAH!

Here's the Dad's side...
"My wife kept hinting that she wanted another child I SAID NO WAY! well guys let me tell you! It only takes one trip to the Dr. and 2 Minutes to take out an IUD. I had no idea until I opened the insurance bill and realized that she did it 3 mos ago!. GUESS WHAT ! "Were Pregnant!" I am so happy!!........NOT!!!"
Welcome to hell! Enjoy your stay!

"if i never had kids i would not be married to the wife i have now......i would probably have a wife who is hott"
Well, she was hott enough for you to get her pregnant, wasn't she? I'm sure you'll be as crappy a father as you are a husband.

"My wife scares the shit out of me at times..."
Yikes!! I hope you don't have kids, oh wait...you do, because you're posting on True Dad Confessions. Wow, making kids with someone who terrifies you...poor kids.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Yup, those are some really happy people.
LMAO at your commentary, Feh...

TMC is like Childfree 101. I can almost hear my ovaries shriveling when I read that site. Ironically, it's the first place I ever read the word "childfree" (as opposed to "childless").

I'm always suspicious of "confessions" about being jealous of the CF though, because I know there are plenty of CF people who troll TMC to glorify the CF lifestyle. Somehow I think the average TMC poster has never heard the word "childfree," and would either say "childless" or "my friends who don't have kids"... maybe it's just me...

As for the "Jeebus makes me fly" kid... ugh. My stepmother was going on about how her granddaughter was in that annoying phase where they ask "WHY???" about every goddamn thing. Why is the sky blue? Why is that car red? etc. So I'm thinking I'm about to hear some hilarious anecdote regarding the crazy answers stepmom has been giving her, but instead she said, "I just started answering all her questions with, 'Because God made it that way!'" Barf.
Re: True Confessions...I love these trainwrecks!
March 10, 2008
Nullipara, I thought a lot of stuff was made-up shit until I experienced it myself. I would read the rants on the old Turtle site re: work, money-grubbing moos when it came to raising money for the struggling single moo only for the bitches to spend on luxuries, how families reacted and so forth. I got my rude awakening when I experienced this stuff first hand and realised it was not "embellished". More people are learning about the childfree-by-choice movement as books have been written and a lot is out there on the Web.
March 10, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Here's the Dad's side...
> "My wife kept hinting that she wanted another
> child I SAID NO WAY! well guys let me tell you! It
> only takes one trip to the Dr. and 2 Minutes to
> take out an IUD. I had no idea until I opened the
> insurance bill and realized that she did it 3 mos
> ago!. GUESS WHAT ! "Were Pregnant!" I am so
> happy!!........NOT!!!"
> Welcome to hell! Enjoy your stay!

Stupid guy should have wrapped it up when the wifey was hinting about that baby. Was he that dumb to think she would not have the IUD removed. I do not feel sorry for the fool.
>
> "if i never had kids i would not be married to the
> wife i have now......i would probably have a wife
> who is hott"
> Well, she was hott enough for you to get her
> pregnant, wasn't she? I'm sure you'll be as
> crappy a father as you are a husband.

Exactly. Even if the wife was "hot" & was not a mother, the guy probably would still be an asshole to her. God forbid she became a size 8 instead of remaining a size 2.
March 11, 2008
That is just beautiful.

Those posts really do illustrate that we selfish CF'ers REALLY ARE missing out!

And don't forget! None of those people on the confessions boards were the people they are today until they had kids!

SUCKS TO BE A BREEDER!
Here's a gem I found today:

" My husband and I have been using the withdrawl method for bc. I know, not so clever but he insisted that he has perfect control and frankly I think I want another baby anyway. I'm now 7days past ovulation and my boobs are killing me. Just like the last time I was pregnant. I don't know how to feel. I'm not sure I really meant to have another baby right now, plus, I think he might freak out."

This has all sorts of fail in it.
March 12, 2008
palominogrl_78 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a gem I found today:
>
> " My husband and I have been using the withdrawl
> method for bc. I know, not so clever but he
> insisted that he has perfect control and frankly I
> think I want another baby anyway. I'm now 7days
> past ovulation and my boobs are killing me. Just
> like the last time I was pregnant. I don't know
> how to feel. I'm not sure I really meant to have
> another baby right now, plus, I think he might
> freak out."
>
> This has all sorts of fail in it.

Wow! More stupid adding more stupid to the planet, selflessly of course.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 12, 2008
withdrawl is not bloody birthcontrol.. argh... argh argh...

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sounds like D-I-V-O-R-C-E smiling smiley
March 12, 2008
Today's trainwrecky goodness?
Moms...
"I wish I was a morning person. Because my kids are up bright and early, and it would be nice to be in a better mood when I go get them in the morning.
The sad thing is I'm not a night person either. I guess I'm just a tired person"
Or maybe a person who had children because it was "what everyone did" without thinking that maybe, just maybe, they didn't actually swing that way.

"My daughter has too many clothes. But I can't stop buying more. "
Wow, parenting has made you an ADULT...and by adult I mean "person who has too much money and no self control"

"Corndogs and seasoned fries for dinner!! YESSS...easy night!!!"
One of my cousins is mentally retarded. He will never be able to live on his own. He's always stoked for an "easy night" when he's allowed to make corndogs and fries in the microwave. He's a happy guy, and doing independent stuff like that makes him extra happy. When an adult with children is so stoked for easy night, which I assume is probably 80% of the nights in this household, that they have to post it on the internet, it's just plain sad.

Dads...
Way too creepy and skeezy today. The Spitzers must be out in force.
"I jerk off daily, thinking of my mother in law.... My wife knows and is fine with it."
Of course she is... My only question is...how the hell does she know he jerks it to her mother? I need to wash now.

"My wife wants sex once every two to three months. Then she gets pissed if she catches me "maintaining" myself. WTF? "
WTF indeed! Where the hell are you "maintaining" yourself that she's always catching you at it? Maybe she's just pissed that you're "maintaining" yourself on the expensive couch? or wearing her panties?

--Me
On another note, I found this one which made me laugh:
http://www.trueofficeconfessions.com/confessions/tmc1031702549

03.13.08 6:56p I coughed all over your paperwork because I dislike you. I have the flu and you are preggers.
March 14, 2008
Anyone remember the episode of "The Office" (UK) (I think it was the "Special") where there is a preg-ass moo and at the X-mas party, there is a man smoking a cigarette. Moo says something like, "You need to put that out, don't you know I'm pregnant" and the man says "YOU are the one who needs to leave, this is a PARTY, if you're so concerned about your stupid baby, what are you doing out this late anyway?" And Moo runs out of the room huffing and puffing and sobbing.

(And Tim gets with Dawn in the end!)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
03.14.08 9:21a the word "preggers" should be abolished! I THINK IT IS A VERY DISGUSTING WORD!

And my answer:

Preggers is not (that) offensive. I use "pregnasty" and "repugnant", which describes more accurately how I feel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login