Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another newbie

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Another newbie
March 11, 2008
Hello CFs,

I'm new to the site and I'm so glad I found this forum! I'm 33 and despite my family's constant attempts to convert me, I'm decidedly childfree and will stay that way. A few things that bug the hell out of me.

1. I'm working on my Masters and I have actually been told by moos that I "think too much" and need to get married and have babies so I can find real purpose in life.

2. My job requires me to stay on top of the news and does anybody have any idea how screwed up family court is nowadays? Divorce rates are at what- 56% now and these crazy breeders practically rip the kid apart in a tug of war and all for the sake of the children!!!!

No thanks. I'll think I'll pass.

Anyway, again, so happy to join this group. I look forward to the discussions.
Re: Another newbie
March 11, 2008
Welcome! :bal

I am not surprised at the moos who tell you that you "think too much" and want you to dumb yourself down by getting married & shitting out babies. These women only want to bring you down to their level. If their lives were so great, they would have no need to want to sabotage your education. These moos are probably secretly envious that you are able to actualize your goals while they are "stuck-like-Chuck" in the moo :bawl life which did not end up as they had expected.
March 11, 2008
Welcome!

"Misery loves company" is always a good comeback when the breeders start on you with their berating, demeaning comments, bingos and lies about how wonderful parenting is. Ignore them and merrily skip along, going about your carefree Childfree life. The envy will eventually kill them.

As far as famblee court goes, don't start me on THAT one. Right now my SO is in the process - STILL - after nearly 1 year - of TRYING to emancipate his entitled 22 year old daughter. She and the ex moo think she's still entitled because she's a kawledge student who's flunked 5 of the 7 semesters she's spent at kawledge. Yeah, a real over achiever. That's right folks, 7 semesters at kawledge and she's no where NEAR graduation or focusing on a career.
March 11, 2008
welcome gsmith, this a good board, we do have arguments, but i sure dont take it personally, as in the next post i agree with the same posters.

this is a great board and some very intelligent people, glad to see your brainy enough to come here LOL.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login