Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i got bingoed wink

Posted by mercurior 
i got bingoed wink
March 11, 2008
someone read my profile on aol, and thought i was an american indian, her words.

(my profile Martin Williams (Murphy's law Personified) Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum Location Wherever i lay my hat (Age: 34)Gender Male Marital Status Married in my heart and in LAW and mind and TOTALLY 1000% CHILDFREE, NO KIDS EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER, DONT WANT KIDS, DONT NEED KIDS, DONT LIKE KIDS. Happily Married to a wonderful woman.
Hobbies & Interests aol, reading, writing poems, curling up with a good book in front of a roaring fire

"All of human history can be summarized in two sentences"What could it hurt?" followed by "How was I supposed to know"
Favourite Gadgets Gadgets i need no stinking gadgets wink

The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset u
Occupation
Seeking answers to questions not yet imagined. member of SSCCATAGAPP

Personal Quote"Just because s/he is a member of an ethnic minority doesnt mean s/he isnt a small minded petty little jerk" Terry Pratchett(never so true) )

and she read further and where i said i didnt want kids, she said in the room, its a pity you dont want kids , then who will carry on your ethnicity.

slightly different to the usual we need to outbreed the ..... skin colour of choice.

then she went on that kids are a blessing, and born innocent, i said well according to the bible, kids are not innocent they are a sign of the original sin.. and strangely she closed the room down.. i wonder why wink

(i am british born and bred)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: i got bingoed wink
March 12, 2008
How sad. What an ignorant individual.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login