Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lying teen-ho

Posted by Nour 
Nour
lying teen-ho
January 26, 2006
Jesus Christ on a cheese cracker! I hope the duhd gets the maximum punishment. It looks like the teacher's aide's name wasn't released, though, the poor guy.
It reminds me of a teen sproglina who made up a story that someone tried to kidnap her in front of a Virgin Megastore in Sacramento by someone in a green VW. She made it all up to get the attention.
Anonymous User
Re: lying teen-ho
January 26, 2006
And therein lies Reason # 2,857,567 Not To Sprog.

Parents who try to actually do their jobs and DISCIPLINE a sprog may well find CPS a-knocking...with accusations that Sprogleigh invented, just to get back at parents who denied him or her some privilege.

FUCK THAT SHIT! Yet another reason why cats are better than sprogs!
Cambion
January 26, 2006
*sigh* What dumb-shit teen girls won't do for attention anymore - it's sad. I'm glad this little bitch's story was proven to be a lie so the aide would not lose their job and face charges for no reason.
Anonymous User
January 26, 2006
She is going to get such bad karma for this.The silly little slut has no idea of the the bad karma she has just generated for herself! Who knows it could happen for real now and she will be like the boy that cried wolf.Nobody will believe her.

naughty natty.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 27, 2006
Way to go Snotlina! Pour coke on someone, get in trouble, and seek revenge by doing something that could possibly end someone's livlihood! I read in the article that her duhd was named father of the year. GAK Yeah, ok. Yeah, father of the year for raising such a snot-nosed lying little cunt face. Nice job dad! Indeed, she has created a rash of bad Karma for herself. Let the paybacks begin 3 fold...........
Anonymous User
January 27, 2006
Nothing new under the sun...
That judge in one of the Virginias made two little lying teen bitches sit in jail for over half a day. They had accused an innocent teacher of molestation. /Since a judge was involved, it must have come down to the actual court trial before it was determined they were lying through their rotten little teeth. (I think he had had the audacity to actually discipline them for something.)
The judge (female mind you) determined that saying "I'm sawwwry" wasn't sufficient for DESTROYING this mans life. (You think being found innocent gonna resurrect his life?)
She made the little witches sit in jail for over half a day to reflect on it.\
Needless to say, the town was split on her decision. Split between 'serves the sproggs right' to.. 'oh, they didn't meaaaan it really'.
feh
sprogless
January 27, 2006
Okay, I'm gonna get it for this, but...
Teen sluts don't act that way around their fathers. Most of the time they're perfect little angels around Daddy. Daddy has money, after all.
Duh was snowed by the little bitch. He reacted like any father would have in the same situation. She victimized him, as badly as the teachers aide.
I believe the consequences should fall squarely on her shoulders. Her father didn't lie to anyone, didn't have anything against this other man until his skank-ho daughter made this up. Even if Duh gets off, and I think he will, he's still gonna have to face a lawsuit when the T.A. sues that family blind. I wonder how he feels about his sweet little angel, now?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.