Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is your gripe Friday?

Posted by annie35 
What is your gripe Friday?
March 14, 2008
What is your gripe today?

Mine is moo's in those fuzzy matching running outfits and they have their kids dressed just like them. Freaky!
Anonymous User
Re: What is your gripe Friday?
March 14, 2008
People who are in my way on my way to the metro. It's like slaloming around obstacles. I work downtown, so hardly any kids there any time of the year, so those fuckers don't bug me.
March 14, 2008
In general, I hate the SAHMs in the supermarket who are there when I'm there after work. Their lazy asses are home all day so they need to do their shopping then. I like to get in and get out in a hurry without having to maneuver around them and sproggie and listen to the drama.

Oh yes, the 2 piece running outfits. Very chic. NOT.
Anonymous User
March 14, 2008
I do friendly / funny weekly emails to the employees of the company I work for, reminding them to get their dollars in for the weekly lottery / powerball. Today I got a response back from the nnnnew mmmmawm of ttwwiiin booyzzz:

I need to hit big and pay off my boys college tuition! Oh wait, I have 18 years for that!

Uh....did I ask? Why the hell would she respond with that? I think she's irked and trying to get me to make a fuss over her matching shit-tuplets -- I haven't even asked her a single question about them since she got back. I could care less.

Rumor also has it that she "oopsed" her long-time boyfriend in the hopes of finally getting him to commit. Guess who still doesn't have a ring on her finger.
March 14, 2008
Kiddie carts that seem to be prevelant at organic/specialty stores. Why does Shitleigh need her own cart at Trader Joes? It doesn't give her a feeling of individuality-all it does is give her something to crash into adult's shins, fill up with junk food, and then scream bloody murder over when Moooommy refuses to pay for it all. Not to mention create more work for store employees who then have to re-stock after the little fucker.
March 14, 2008
my gripe is that i wont allowed to has a sleep in, hell i will have to get up at 7 , when the kids start playing football on the field behind my room. in rain, sleet, snow, gale force winds, they are all playing damned football behind my room at 7 am every single weekened, for the past 3 years... arghh

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CF Uter
March 14, 2008
Funny you should ask....

My gripe right this second is that my co-worker friends (who have kids but are decent about it) *don't even believe me* and think I'm exaggerating when I state TRUE facts about a moomie cow-irker breeduh that we work with who basically is seldom working since breeding w/ her first kid. In short, she works like 24-26 hours out of 40 and has a million and one excuses for not working since babbies have taken over her life. Altho I don't expect anyone to spy on her 24-7 but it is obvious when we are here every day and she is not.

It just gets my goat that people don't believe me when it is true, and they respect me otherwise, why would I lie about this? It gets me when the truth is SOOOOO outrageous that people accuse me of exaggerating.

I'm really flabbergasted right now. Glad to have a chance to vent. thx.
March 17, 2008
Without Issue, that is beautiful. HA! No ring after oopsing her boyfriend. What a dumb cunt.

And yes, you haven't made a fuss over her sproglets and she's just trying to remind you. HORK!
Anonymous User
March 17, 2008
It's not Friday, but my gripe is running into these damned WEEKEND WARRIOR BREEDERS each weekend!! Y'all know who I mean - the assholes who are either too lazy or just don't care to get anything done during the week, so they drag themselves and their parcel of brats out Friday after work, all fucking day Saturday and all fucking day Sunday to do ALL THEIR ERRANDS and they cause COMMOTIONS EVERYWHERE THEY GO - traffic, post office, stores, coffee shops, you name it, they fuck it up on the weekend for us CF'ers!!

I HATE going places on the weekends after a certain hour, say around 10 or 11 a.m., as that's when things seem to start to get bad and there's a crowd almost everywhere. Hubby and I try to do things during the week as time allows, like our shopping or laundry. Why wait until Saturday when everybody else is going to descend upon the stores, laundromat, etc. then? UGHHHHHHHH And of course, getting out on the weekend is their chance to get away from the brats, so most of them will leave the lil' fuckers alone with store personnel to look after, then the brats end up hollering "I'M LOST!" UGH!

My and hubby's favorite times to go to the store are between 4 and 7 a.m., whether it be weekday or weekend, and to the laundromat during the week around 5:30 p.m. or so, right when most people are stuck in rush-hour traffic.

There's a certain amount of peace and tranquility during those early morning times, though, that ya just can't get at any other time. I especially love going to Wal-Mart (Yeah, I still shop there....LOL) at 7 a.m. when it first opens up. Ohmmmmmmmmmmm....... smiling smiley
March 17, 2008
We had to go to Wal-Suck on Saturday. OH MY GOD. Never again. We NEVER go there but on the way back from being out at the wineries, I needed something that yes, only Wal-Suck had, so in we go.

What a fucking disaster. We had the digital camera with us and got some lovely pictures of cows with orange-dyed hair, pink stretch pants and all the other tasty tidbits you see only at a Wal-Suck. Nearly every single person in there was a breeder.
Anonymous User
March 17, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We had to go to Wal-Suck on Saturday. OH MY GOD.
> Never again. We NEVER go there but on the way
> back from being out at the wineries, I needed
> something that yes, only Wal-Suck had, so in we
> go.
>
> What a fucking disaster. We had the digital
> camera with us and got some lovely pictures of
> cows with orange-dyed hair, pink stretch pants and
> all the other tasty tidbits you see only at a
> Wal-Suck. Nearly every single person in there was
> a breeder.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NEVER go on to Wal-Mart on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon!! NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER!!! LOL You might get crushed! LOL Those are the worst times! Oo-wee.....so sorry you had to get a taste of that, KFLL. HORK!
March 17, 2008
i got this today, and i thought it was apt Muhahahahaha

The Wal-Mart Greeter

Good morning, welcome to Wal Mart

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly, 'Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no they ain't. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'

'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am,' replied the greeter. 'I just couldn't believe you got laid twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 18, 2008
I agree with avoiding the weekend shoping crowd. There's a trolley that takes students up to a local supermarket on Sunday afternoons, and I swear, everyone and their mother is in there. I get stuck in frequent traffic jams and people just overall get in my way and slow me down. And then there's those lovely souls who insist on parking their cart in an aisle in such a way that there's no way to get around them unless you shove them. And then if you inch past and brush their cart ever so slightly, they give you the stink eye. Assfaces. Some days it takes all my self-control to not just go and shove these people out of the way and kick them in the shins for being such assholes.
March 18, 2008
We usually feel relieved when we go to Walmart and can find whatever it is we were looking for.

I prefer to grocery-shop at a store further from my house but not within convenient walking distance of any neighborhoods. The ones closest to the house are either walking distance and/or have bus lines that are accessable to all the breeder-trash.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
March 18, 2008
I have never been in a Wal-Suck that wasn't filled to the gills with screaming children and parents, where the aisles are completely impassable due to their tiny width, stuff just lying on the floor where the breeders knocked it off the shelf and where the staff wasn't completely insane from dealing with all the bullshit for an incredibly low wage. I hate WalSuck with every fiber of my being and will travel miles out of my way to get what I need without going there.
Unfortunately, it's the only choice a lot of people have any more. YAY PREDATORY RETAIL PRACTICES! YAY BREEDERS and their need to buy the most crap at the lowest prices imaginable.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login