Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get over it

Posted by annie35 
Get over it
March 14, 2008
My co-worker's kid did not get an athletic award that she thought the kid deserved. It was up to the coaches to submit the kids for the awards, and he submitted another kid.
My co-worker is ranting about it, I just heard her on the phone with the school trying to get this coach fired over a stupid award that her kid did not get, nor deserve. Her kid is an okay athlete, the kid that got the award is a great athelete and team leader.
This woman is all talking how when you mess with her kid, you will get it when you least expect it. She says she has powers that nobody knows about and is about to ruin this coaches career and life.
She needs to get over herself and her kid. She is more concerned with sports achievements, than an actual education. This woman should not have been a parent, she is such and ego whore and thinks her kids are better than everyone elses. She irks me with her superior attitude and how she threatens to make everyones life a living hell if they even look at her precious kids in a manner she thinks is wrong.
I hate women like that and I also hate the attitude they give their kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login