Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"How to Be the Most Helpful Slave You Can Be for Me and My Baby"

Posted by yurble 
"How to Be the Most Helpful Slave You Can Be for Me and My Baby"
November 11, 2012
Joining such hits as kalamata olives & black cotton panties, Commet or Ajax in a baggie, I bring you body and soul needs.

The post I linked to includes snark:

Written in the kind of direct, uncompromising language you might use when teaching a dog to sit (assuming you wanted to lose that dog as a friend) it is billed as a list of "helpfuls."

In the same way that a landowning gentleman in the antebellum South might have listed, "plow the field at dawn," as a "'helpful.'"

Below, a brief catalog of the ways in which you will be permitted to serve the Makers of the Baby...

plus frothing breeder commentary along the lines of:

I don't think these parents want you the fuck around. All you childless fucks believe it is a right to drop by with some kind of shitty food or good intentions and spend time with new born...really parents in question would rather you go fucking die so they can sleep. And you bitches out there talking shit to new mothers, go fuck yourselves with a 8 pound dildo and tell me how it feels...geez bitches.

Seriously these parents are laying down some guidelines and if you don't like it don't fucking do it. You dumb pricks.

And here's the original set of demands:

We are beginning to settle into a routine with our sweet baby girl and have visitors. {Parent} and I put together a list of "helpfuls" if you would like to come over and help us out during this transitional period into parenthood. Please visit this google doc:

Dear friends and family,

The following helpful list are the kind things that we will remember and appreciate forever. This is what [Parent]'s body and soul needs, and will be most helpful for our bonding with the baby. By devoting just a few hours doing one of these things, we will get the support and rest we need with our newborn in the house.

Love,
{Two Chill Parents}

1. Ask us what groceries we need around the house and bring them to us. We likely need toilet paper and milk.

2. Drop off a big super greek salad with grilled chicken. We will dress it ourselves at home. Or, drop off frozen homemade food like lasagna we can reheat later.

*Allergies/intolerances include: Soy anything (including tempeh and tofu), carrageenan, guar gum, gum acacia, xanthan gum, carob bean gum (anything with the word GUM in it), lentils — Please read labels. Many of these ingredients are in store bought food.

3. Come over at about 2 in the afternoon, hold the baby while I have a hot shower, put me to bed with the baby and then complete one or more household chores, such as:
-fold laundry
-scoop the litter box
-take {our dog} for a well deserved walk or run around the neighborhood or park
-clean the kitchen or the bathroom
-vacuum

4. Come over at 10am, make me eggs, toast, and ½ a grapefruit. Clean my fridge and throw anything out that you doubt — don't ask me, just use your best judgment. Clean the kitchen stove and the kitchen floor.

5. Come over in your work clothes and vacuum, dust, clean the litter box, and then leave quietly. It might be too tiring for me to chat and entertain, but it will renew my soul to get some rest knowing I will wake up to a clean, organized space.

6. Take {our dog} for a well-deserved long walk or run around our neighborhood or Prospect Park.

7. Come over to fold laundry or clean and give {Parent} a break so she can go enjoy some r & r, go to a coffee shop, a bar, or something else fun. Vacuum and fold more laundry. Clean the litter box.

8. Make a giant pot of vegetable soup in our kitchen and clean the kitchen completely afterwards. Then take a big garbage bag and empty every trash basket in the house. Reline the kitchen garbage can with a fresh bag.

I detect a lot of copying from kalamata olives - the 'work clothes' seems like a direct paste.
Re: "How to Be the Most Helpful Slave You Can Be for Me and My Baby"
November 11, 2012
"Go fuck ourselves with an 8 pound dildo"? That comment should be directed to the Moo who just sluiced, since her twat will be stretched out enough to fit something as big as an 8 pound dildo.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 11, 2012
"I don't think these parents want you the fuck around. All you childless fucks believe it is a right to drop by with some kind of shitty food or good intentions and spend time with new born...really parents in question would rather you go fucking die so they can sleep. And you bitches out there talking shit to new mothers, go fuck yourselves with a 8 pound dildo and tell me how it feels...geez bitches."

And what makes you think we want to be around you or your squalling shitsack? If anything, we want to be as far away from you as possible. It's you who demand we bring you food and wait on you hand and foot, then piss and moan if we don't pander to your needs, or the food isn't cooked the right way, it's not organic/gluten free/whatever, the laundry isn't folded the way you like it, etc.
No, I won't bring you food. No, I won't hold your baby. No, I won't clean your fucking house. No, I won't be your slave. I'll gladly keep my distance from you.
Have fun with your dildo, moo, because that's the closest thing to sex you're ever going to get. That is, if you can keep it from sliding out of your stretched out twat.
November 11, 2012
The only friends I would ever consider doing these kinds of things for are the friends who would never in a million years dream of asking for them.
November 11, 2012
Not to worry, I won't be offering help. Or buying anything. Or stopping over.
November 11, 2012

I don't think these parents want you the fuck around. All you childless fucks believe it is a right to drop by with some kind of shitty food or good intentions and spend time with new born...really parents in question would rather you go fucking die so they can sleep. And you bitches out there talking shit to new mothers, go fuck yourselves with a 8 pound dildo and tell me how it feels...geez bitches.
Seriously these parents are laying down some guidelines and if you don't like it don't fucking do it. You dumb pricks.

Ah, the inner happiness and quiet serenity that can only come with new moo-hood
How much do you want to bet this moo will soon be posting passive aggressive updates along the lines of "thanks to everyone who took the time to come over and help. It's at times like this you learn who your real friends are..." as people start dropping her from their friends list?
November 11, 2012
Why she expect anybody to do this for her? My mother had no such help, from anyone, not even her own mother -or my father's mother-. And she did just fine.

The entitlement hurts.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 11, 2012
yurble

We are beginning to settle into a routine with our sweet baby girl and have visitors. {Parent} and I put together a list of "helpfuls" if you would like to come over and help us out during this transitional period into parenthood. Please visit this google doc:

Dear friends and family,

The following helpful list are the kind things that we will remember and appreciate forever. This is what [Parent]'s body and soul needs, and will be most helpful for our bonding with the baby. By devoting just a few hours doing one of these things, we will get the support and rest we need with our newborn in the house.

Love,
{Two Chill Parents}

1. Ask us what groceries we need around the house and bring them to us. We likely need toilet paper and milk.

2. Drop off a big super greek salad with grilled chicken. We will dress it ourselves at home. Or, drop off frozen homemade food like lasagna we can reheat later.

*Allergies/intolerances include: Soy anything (including tempeh and tofu), carrageenan, guar gum, gum acacia, xanthan gum, carob bean gum (anything with the word GUM in it), lentils — Please read labels. Many of these ingredients are in store bought food.

3. Come over at about 2 in the afternoon, hold the baby while I have a hot shower, put me to bed with the baby and then complete one or more household chores, such as:
-fold laundry
-scoop the litter box
-take {our dog} for a well deserved walk or run around the neighborhood or park
-clean the kitchen or the bathroom
-vacuum

4. Come over at 10am, make me eggs, toast, and ½ a grapefruit. Clean my fridge and throw anything out that you doubt — don't ask me, just use your best judgment. Clean the kitchen stove and the kitchen floor.

5. Come over in your work clothes and vacuum, dust, clean the litter box, and then leave quietly. It might be too tiring for me to chat and entertain, but it will renew my soul to get some rest knowing I will wake up to a clean, organized space.

6. Take {our dog} for a well-deserved long walk or run around our neighborhood or Prospect Park.

7. Come over to fold laundry or clean and give {Parent} a break so she can go enjoy some r & r, go to a coffee shop, a bar, or something else fun. Vacuum and fold more laundry. Clean the litter box.

8. Make a giant pot of vegetable soup in our kitchen and clean the kitchen completely afterwards. Then take a big garbage bag and empty every trash basket in the house. Reline the kitchen garbage can with a fresh bag.

I detect a lot of copying from kalamata olives - the 'work clothes' seems like a direct paste.

The suggestions I've highlighted all sound as if they came from that idiot Doula's list of demands. Can we say Plagiarism??

Honestly. These people need to get a fucking grip. If they want someone to cook, clean and cater to them, it's called HIRED HELP. Not friends. Friends are supposed to be there for support and comfort. Not to be goddamned slaves. These people are such entitled fucks!
November 11, 2012
I work with a guy whose wife is about to have her second baby. They prepared and froze meals, cleaned the house, got caught up on chores, and stocked up on essentials (like toilet paper) weeks ago. Seriously - you've had nine months to prepare! Why would you think to ask your friends to do all of the things you should've done yourself?
November 11, 2012
I'll gladly stay away! A fresh loaf still stinks of uterus gravy, anyway.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 11, 2012
gymrat
I work with a guy whose wife is about to have her second baby. They prepared and froze meals, cleaned the house, got caught up on chores, and stocked up on essentials (like toilet paper) weeks ago. Seriously - you've had nine months to prepare! Why would you think to ask your friends to do all of the things you should've done yourself?

Exactly. I never, ever want to be a burden on anyone and will do everything in my power to avoid it. God forbid, if I were ever knocked up, you can bet I'd be planning and stocking up and making and freezing meals just like the couple you describe.

These entitletwats who send out these demands for help should be ashamed of themselves. For fuck's sake, it's not like they have cancer or some other catastrophic disease or injury. Despicable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
We had friends stop by with their 5 day old baby. The Mom just wanted to get out of the house for a while. No one took her food, cleaned her house or fed her breakfast. She also managed to breast feed her kid without showing off her tits or making a fuss.
November 12, 2012
How tempting would it be to take over a steaming, fragrant pot of GUMbo, let them smell it, then smack your forehead and say "Dammit, I'm sorry, I forgot the NO GUM rule", and then take it away, leaving the sweet spicy smell of deliciousness behind while they eat their entitled little hearts out waving hellolarious
November 12, 2012
omnishambles
How tempting would it be to take over a steaming, fragrant pot of GUMbo, let them smell it, then smack your forehead and say "Dammit, I'm sorry, I forgot the NO GUM rule", and then take it away, leaving the sweet spicy smell of deliciousness behind while they eat their entitled little hearts out waving hellolarious

But would they have the gumption to admit their entitlement, or is that noun also banned in that household?
November 12, 2012
The whole issue of having newly bred and being shut out from the world is nothing new - it was common when I was a kid, too.

Since taking care of a loaf is a 24/7/365 job, losing friends because the new parunts have no time for them is inevitable.
November 12, 2012
the only thing i'd be bringing this bitch is a flaming sack of dog poop, left on her front porch.

before you moos take offense, don't worry: i'd come by in my work clothes, deposit the poop, and then leave quietly.

hot smiley
November 12, 2012
Snark Shark
" hold the baby while I have a hot shower"

doesn't she have a fucking CRIB to put the THING in? Or a cardboard box? Or a big open drawer?

Or a garbage can?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 13, 2012
Things you can do for ME (and the rest of society) after you've sluiced your loaf:

1. Stay home. No, really. I don't want to see you or your loaf.
2. While you're at home on extended mooternity leave, clean your damn house.
3. Set your facebook to private. Unfriend me before I have to expend the effort unfriending you.
4. Learn how to pump your titjuice so you don't feel that you have to flop out a distended udder in public. This way we KNOW you are attention whoring and not just retarded.
5. Read a book about basic grammar. Your grammar skills slid out of your vaginabutthole along with your loaf and that steaming pile of mooshit.
6. Buy a dictionary. Use it. Your cooter was so loose after sluicing your loaf that your spelling skills fell out when you stood up.
7. Talk to someone 60 years old or older about how to raise children. They DO know more than you.
8. Consider changing your brat's name. What you thought was so kewt and kewl is not. You are not creigh8yve. You are a moron.
9. Throw your camera in the toilet. Flush. No one wants to see pictures of your malformed crotchturd. Then again, if you've done number 3 in this list, I guess it doesn't matter.
10. Only take your chyld out as a last resort. If you must, please use an umbrella stroller. It's not that difficult.
11. Soundproof your entire home. Purchase a muzzle for your brat for when you go out in public.
12. Memorize the addresses of all the local Chucky Cheese locations and keep your family outings to the places where other breeders gather.
13. Give your pet to a loving, childfree home.
14. Do not get another pet until your children are grown.
15. Learn how to cook. This will make staying home easier.
16. Gather information on at least three reputable babysitters so you can leave your brats at home when you do go out.
17. STFU about your brat. No one cares but you and possibly your mother.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
November 13, 2012
xD waving hellolarious

I approve! XD

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 13, 2012
danity

Ah, the inner happiness and quiet serenity that can only come with new moo-hood

Wow, such a majestic display of joy. We are missing out on a LOT here people! And I love how they point childless people out. Do I detect a hint of.. JEALOUSY?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
November 13, 2012
breeder
I don't think these parents want you the fuck around. That's probably for the best, because we don't want to be around either. All you childless fucks believe it is a right to drop by with some kind of shitty food or good intentions and spend time with new born Ummm, no. We don't. Perhaps you speak for the childless, but you do not speak for the childfree. We really don't want to cook for someone else unless they have done something really spectacular. We don't cook for people when they've finally shat after a bout of constipation. We won't cook for someone who has just shat a loaf of unformed humanity. As for holding the baby - we REALLY do not want to drop by to do that. If we had wanted to hold babies, we would have had some of our own. We don't, and we didn't. You do the math....really parents in question would rather you go fucking die so they can sleep Why the hell would someone have to die in order for a breeder to sleep? Are they really that much worse than we already think they are? I think that what you meant was that they are trying to cook up some sort of believable post-natal-abortion so they can sleep.. And you bitches out there talking shit to new mothers, go fuck yourselves with a 8 pound dildo and tell me how it feels...geez bitches Pot, meet kettle. As for the 8 pound dildo, it wouldn't fit into our vaginas. EVER. It would, however, continue to go into the vagina of a moo, easily, and for years to come. Why, pray tell, if it is that horrible of an experience, did you do that to yourself? I don't go around bashing people who have issues that are not of their own making. I do, however, reserve the right to be a right bloody bitch to those who fuck up their own lives and decide that it's okay to whine about it. You did this to yourself (with some help from some disgusting prick that wanted to prove his dick snot was populated with olympic swimmers)..

It's your hell; you rot in it!
November 13, 2012
reaperess - you just got a standing ovation!! :yr
November 13, 2012
Reaperess. waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login