Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parent Behaving Badly

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Parent Behaving Badly
March 19, 2008
Yesterday on my way home work, I had to zip into the grocery store. While in line, I noticed a family of 3 behind me: mom, dad and daughter about 13. Mom and dad were early 50's, my guess, so kidlet was most likely an accident and from the looks of things, a huge pain in their ass. I took notice to the dad: discheveled looking, messy clothes, greasy hair, big old plastic framed glasses from like the 70's, with a very sullen look on his face, poor posture and beat to death sneakers. Mom and daughter looked completely normal, dressed modestly, clean, etc. Mom turns to duh and asks if he wants to put his things in the cart, to which he replied, "DO NOT start on me here." I was thinking, "Dude, WTF, all she asked was do you want to put them in the cart." Well, an argument ensued and before long, daughter was standing there crying silently to herself, looking around in embarrassment. He reached over and whacked her in the back of the head and said, "I'll give you something to cry over when we get home." The wife saw it and said nothing as he shot her a dirty look. They argued some more until people in the store started looking at him and he finally shut his ass.

WHAT fucking douche bag! From what I could see, this guy was suffering some major depression and appears to behave like that regularly. I felt badly for the daughter. If she's smart, her ass will be out of that house the moment she graduates high school and off to a better life for herself.
Re: Parent Behaving Badly
March 19, 2008
I don't know as if I'd go so far as to diagnose depression...he could just be an ugly, slovenly, abusive douche bag.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 19, 2008
Or just an unwitting sap who bought himself into the "duty" of marriage/children and now he's a walking Wallet. Maybe that's the way he is?

At least he haven't yet made the ACTUAL "Parents Behaving Badly" website by raping his daughter in her own bed or hitting her so hard she becomes a vegetable.=P
March 20, 2008
When you dig your own misery hole, you really can't blame others for it. If you get married, and have children, simply because it's the thing to do, it's still wrong to take it out on people who had no choice in the matter...like the kid. Fuck him, and fuck his stupid pathetic life. I hope that kid's out of there the moment she graduates AND I hope she never gives him grandkids.

And who knows? He might actually be a raper, or beater, you never know what happens behind closed doors. Lots of parents never get caught.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 20, 2008
The dick needs his ass kicked.
March 24, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or just an unwitting sap who bought himself into
> the "duty" of marriage/children and now he's a
> walking Wallet. Maybe that's the way he is?

Not all men who marry and have kids are considered walking wallets by their wives. Some of these men actually wanted to marry his girlfriend just so he can be relieved of no one else wanting to sleep with her or have "competition". Having a child is something some guys want as well as gals because they feel a family will give them the Kodak moments. If he bought into this life with no pressure from anyone else, it is his issue and not the wife's or teenager's. Taking reasonable care of one's own household does not make the man a walking wallet if he chose this path.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login