Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 883

Posted by Chelle 
Chelle
Entry 883
January 28, 2006
Ok, that's disgusting. Obviously the kid needed help, and your friend did the right thing. I got lost when I was 3 (it was a busy mall and it was of my own volition... my folks are parents-not-breeders) and I actually enlisted the help of a huge, bearded guy in a motorcycle jacket because my father was a big guy with a beard. Kids will respond to anyone who seems trustworthy, and your friend, bless him, must have been sending out trustworthy cues... but shame on that Moo for a) being on damaging drugs, b) not taking care of her kid because of them and c) being a selfish twat.
CF Scorpio
Re: Entry 893
January 30, 2006
That rant pissed me off. Why would the dumb breeder bitch assume a gay man was going to molest her female child?
mercurior 1
January 30, 2006
it wasnt that he was a GAY man, it was that he was a MAN. i doubt that anyone can look at a man and tell if they are gay or not.. but you cant hide being male.

(sarcasm on) and as everyone knows all men are evil sick perverts (sarcasm off)
sprogless
January 30, 2006
Merc's right. Men are all molesters. Just kidding! The media likes to make it sound that way. A few years ago, during the summer of horrible kidnappings, some idiot went on the news, and told people to tell their kids to avoid men in public. If they need help, find a woman.
Decent people will help a lost kid find their parents. A sicko, will help themselves. The moral of the story...
WATCH YOUR KIDS!!!
mercurior 1
January 31, 2006
but there are women abusers and so on, its happened and will happen, but no.. you never hear of this..

http://mdsasupport.homestead.com/files/fpsa.html

Within the past twenty years, the incidence of child sexual abuse jumped from just one in a million to one in four or five children (Hastings, 2000). In this time, the conception of female children as victims of inappropriate male sexual behavior has dominated the research, and thus our understanding of child sexual abuse. However, recent research consistently reveals that females account for about one in four offenders (Pearson, 1997), and emerging research often challenges the current construct of perpetrators (Fitzroy, 1997), and highlights the special concerns of their victims. Thus, increased attention to female-female sexual abuse is important not only to provide intervention and support for perpetrators and survivors, but also to increase our overall understanding of human sexuality and child sexual abuse.

KB
January 31, 2006
I just finished reading a book about how to overcome your lousy parents, and there was a WHOLE section in there about incest. One woman in particular tells the therapist how her own fucking MOTHER would hold her head in her lap while her father fucked her, all the while stroking her hair and saying she HAD to do it to keep him happy.
That story was one of the most sickening things I have ever read. I almost threw up.
So women can be just as bad as men--trust no one!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.