Pro Lifers...

Posted by orangeflower84 
Re: Pro Lifers...
November 24, 2012
herbalgeek
Snark Shark
satansbitch
"Too many children is like saying there are too many flowers!"

Michelle Duggar was the one quoted as saying this.

Just in case anyone really wanted to know that.

i tught it was mOOther teresa!

IIRC, it was Mother Teresa.

I would love to dump a shit-ton of flower seeds in these idiots' backyards and see if they still believe this crap after a few months.

ETA: Oops, didn't see the last couple posts. Ghoul of Calcutta! waving hellolarious

I didn't know the Ghoul Of Calcutta said it first. I did know Michelle Duggar said it during an interview.
November 25, 2012
Snark Shark
kman
I write this after seeing my cousin's 3–year-old boy, who is autistic, run around and cause grief at Thanksgiving dinner. That kyd is already out of control and will never contribute positively to society. He knows how to have a meltdown and wet his pants, though.

at his school, he'll get an award for that! waving hellolarious

"Best Derping".

He'll go on to join the rest of the tards and get medals for Synchronized Derping.
November 25, 2012
After reading all your answers, it all makes perfect sense. If I can recall, I remember having one conversation with a pro lifer at a Youth Group I used to go to when I was sixteen.

We were chatting some stuff and then pro life came to our topic. There was three of us, all female, and they all are pro life while I'm pro choice. When they learned that I support abortion, they went all about 'save babies' and all that shit, you know, the usual stuff. So I asked them, what about the kids that already existed like in the orphanages or the foster kids or that they were never adopted or being abused and so forth. Their answer?

'It's not our problem and they'll find their way out of it. Besides, I'm not gonna adopt someone else's mistake.'

Mistake? I thought all children are God's 'blessing and miracles', now their 'mistakes'? saying 'wtf'

Since then, I avoided them like plague and learn that pro lifers don't give a fucks about existing children.
November 25, 2012
orangeflower84
After reading all your answers, it all makes perfect sense. If I can recall, I remember having one conversation with a pro lifer at a Youth Group I used to go to when I was sixteen.

We were chatting some stuff and then pro life came to our topic. There was three of us, all female, and they all are pro life while I'm pro choice. When they learned that I support abortion, they went all about 'save babies' and all that shit, you know, the usual stuff. So I asked them, what about the kids that already existed like in the orphanages or the foster kids or that they were never adopted or being abused and so forth. Their answer?

'It's not our problem and they'll find their way out of it. Besides, I'm not gonna adopt someone else's mistake.'

Mistake? I thought all children are God's 'blessing and miracles', now their 'mistakes'? saying 'wtf'

Since then, I avoided them like plague and learn that pro lifers don't give a fucks about existing children.

DING DING DING We have a winner! That is precisely the "logic" on which the pro-lifer subhumans operate.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
November 26, 2012
gwdzee
Yeah, it was Mother Teresa who said that. I wonder why she didn't hang up her nun outfit and have a bunch of babies then, if it was sooo awesome?

Because welfare whores can't scam billions out of the uber-religious by selling their brand. They won't be able to deprive the kids of lifesaving care while pocketing those billions to Lear jet to the Mayo when she has the sniffles.

Yeah, I don't buy her myth either. Hoping the Ghoul of Calcutta has a toasty place in hell...which for her means no money and no private jets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
November 26, 2012
navi8orgirl

[...] Hoping the Ghoul of Calcutta has a toasty place in hell...which for her means no money and no private jets.

^ You got that straight.

Some facts about the Ghoul of Calcutta for those interested:

Mother Teresa's 'hospitals' for the indigent in India and elsewhere turned out to be hardly more than human warehouses in which seriously ill persons lay on mats, sometimes fifty to sixty in a room without benefit of adequate medical attention. Their ailments usually went undiagnosed. The food was nutritionally lacking and sanitary conditions were deplorable. There were few medical personnel on the premises, mostly untrained nuns and brothers.

When tending to her own ailments, however, Teresa checked into some of the costliest hospitals and recovery care units in the world for state-of-the-art treatment.

Teresa journeyed the globe to wage campaigns against divorce, abortion, and birth control. At her Nobel award ceremony, she announced that "the greatest destroyer of peace is abortion." And she once suggested that AIDS might be a just retribution for improper sexual conduct.

She claimed that her school in the Calcutta slum contained five thousand children when it actually enrolled less than one hundred.

Teresa claimed to have 102 family assistance centers in Calcutta, but longtime Calcutta resident, Aroup Chatterjee, who did an extensive on-the-scene investigation of her mission, could not find a single such center.

As one of her devotees explained, "Mother Teresa is among those who least worry about statistics. She has repeatedly expressed that what matters is not how much work is accomplished but how much love is put into the work." Was Teresa really unconcerned about statistics? Quite the contrary, her numerical inaccuracies went consistently and self-servingly in only one direction, greatly exaggerating her accomplishments.

When someone asked Teresa how people without money or power can make the world a better place, she replied, "They should smile more," a response that charmed some listeners. During a press conference in Washington DC, when asked "Do you teach the poor to endure their lot?" she said "I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people."

But she herself lived lavishly well, enjoying luxurious accommodations in her travels abroad. It seems to have gone unnoticed that as a world celebrity she spent most of her time away from Calcutta, with protracted stays at opulent residences in Europe and the United States, jetting from Rome to London to New York in private planes.

LINK: http://www.michaelparenti.org/motherteresa.html
November 26, 2012
Pro-loafer men piss me off to no end. I can argue with those idiots till cows come home. Most anti-choice men are unattractive, overweight and boring. They could not get laid unless they paid a ton of money for it. Now, what really grinds my gears are anti-choice women. Why in the world would they want to take away their own choice? Morons, plain morons.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety" ..... Ben Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves” ..... Paul Revere

“Sometimes the greatest evils are committed by the silence of good people” ..... Edmund Burke

So, if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
November 26, 2012
Techie
Pro-loafer men piss me off to no end. I can argue with those idiots till cows come home. Most anti-choice men are unattractive, overweight and boring. They could not get laid unless they paid a ton of money for it. Now, what really grinds my gears are anti-choice women. Why in the world would they want to take away their own choice? Morons, plain morons.

Because many of them are exactly like their male counterparts. They want to punish women for getting what they cannot get.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 26, 2012
Maybe it's really not about banning abortion, just keeping up appearances. We know pro-liar women have had and continue to have abortions and trot right back to the protests with their dead fetus posters/signs. (The only moral abortion is my abortion.)

Or maybe they don't have to worry about things like access and money. They can get what they want, when they want and fuck other women who don't have those resources.
November 26, 2012
Last summer I was walking through the city, and was nearly pushed into traffic by a goddamned pro-liar screaming about 'women's rights' and how abortion takes it away (srsly) through a megaphone. Next to him stood a sad looking woman who carried a sign which read, "I had an abortion."

I was so enraged, I wanted to push HIM into traffic, and beat her with the sign, all the while telling them what I thought about their version of 'women's rights'.

Pro-liars are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
lenona
November 26, 2012
mumofsixbirds
Last summer I was walking through the city, and was nearly pushed into traffic by a goddamned pro-liar screaming about 'women's rights' and how abortion takes it away (srsly) through a megaphone. Next to him stood a sad looking woman who carried a sign which read, "I had an abortion."

I was so enraged, I wanted to push HIM into traffic, and beat her with the sign, all the while telling them what I thought about their version of 'women's rights'.

Just curious - how did you know she was an anti-choicer, and if she was, why didn't her sign say more? Only thing I can think of, she wasn't witty enough.

Now, if she were pro-choice, the sign would make sense - she would have been saying "I'm not ashamed."
November 26, 2012
lenona
mumofsixbirds

Just curious - how did you know she was an anti-choicer, and if she was, why didn't her sign say more? Only thing I can think of, she wasn't witty enough.

Now, if she were pro-choice, the sign would make sense - she would have been saying "I'm not ashamed."

They were together. And she had an over-the-top looking frown on her face. She looked like the most depressed woman on the planet, so it was completely staged. (Leftovers from Occupy Vancouver I believe.)
November 26, 2012
gwdzee
Maybe it's really not about banning abortion, just keeping up appearances. We know pro-liar women have had and continue to have abortions and trot right back to the protests with their dead fetus posters/signs. (The only moral abortion is my abortion.)

Or maybe they don't have to worry about things like access and money. They can get what they want, when they want and fuck other women who don't have those resources.

I think this goes hand in hand with their reasoning that allows them to uphold the rights of the almighty fetus/infant at the cost of the child's quality of life as it grows up. Once they get what they want in the form of a live fetus, under their logic, it can basically go fuck itself when it is abandoned at an overcrowded state facility and shuffled through the foster system, or left to grow up in poverty to parents who either don't want it or can't care for it...or a combination of both. There are success stories that people will point to, of course (Oprah was born in poverty to a single teenage mother is one bingo), but these are rare. In most cases, the child has little to no chance at a successful life. In these cases, anti-choicers are essentially looking at that kid abused in the welfare system or the kid who grows up barely affording to eat, let alone go to college and going, "sucks to be you." They say that if necessary, God will provide. Well, I think its fucking necessary for God to provide for the kid who survives on school meals and doesn't have heat at home or a winter coat even though its dipping below freezing outside. God obviously didn't provide...in fact, it was me, an evil childfree pro-choicer, who got the kid a winter coat.

I agree with the posters who said that this is about controlling women. To these fucks, forcing women to pop out as many babies as THEY choose, will often keep women from pursuing a career. They stay in the home, in many cases, with too many kids and limited enough options to keep them from leaving. This keeps them under the man's financial control, and keeps the man getting what I assume to be is a tiny pencil dick wet.

That said, I think that a part of it is maintaining a permanent underclass, resulting largely from the reasons I now discussed. By providing inadequate education on reproductive options and little access to birth control or abortions to people with limited resources, it essentially keeps them where they are. If they keep breeding irresponsibly because they are not given the knowledge or options to take control of their reproductive rights, then they stay where they are, leaving the wealthy anti-choicers in control.

Not to go on too much of a political tangent, but this is where I think much of the Republican party went to shit lately. Since I am in favor of conservative tax policies and small government, I have long identified as a Republican, but I'm abandoning that identity since the Republican Party no longer seems to be about those ideals. Instead, it is made up now of insecure wealthy white men who use these breederific social policies as part of a mechanism to take control and keep it. In many cases this agenda slipped out in the form of dumbshit comments by the likes of Todd Aiken and co. I honestly think that the Republican Party quieted him not because of the sheer stupidity of the "legitimate rape" comment, but instead because they were pissed he leaked their true agenda.
Anonymous User
November 26, 2012
Quote:

I agree with the posters who said that this is about controlling women. To these fucks, forcing women to pop out as many babies as THEY choose, will often keep women from pursuing a career. They stay in the home, in many cases, with too many kids and limited enough options to keep them from leaving. This keeps them under the man's financial control, and keeps the man getting what I assume to be is a tiny pencil dick wet.

And if the woman's body wears out from popping out all those babies and dies giving birth to the ninth or twelfth loaf, they wouldn't care about the motherless kids she left behind because they would now say it was Gawd's will.
November 26, 2012
Here are a couple of things that great christian hero Martin Luther had to say about women:

Men have broad and large chests, and small narrow hips, and more understanding than women, who have but small and narrow breasts, and broad hips, to the end they should remain at home, sit still, keep house, and bear and bring up children."

[Martin Luther, Table Talk]

"Even though they grow weary and wear themselves out with child- bearing, it does not matter; let them go on bearing children till they die, that is what they are there for."

[Martin Luther, Works 20.84]

Yep, I think this is right in line with Repuplican thinking at this point in time.

Oh, and did I already say, fuck Martin Luther?

Because fuck Martin Luther. angry flipping off
November 27, 2012
I don't understand. It is enough to utter "every able organ from a dead person should be considered owned by the State and given to people who need it" to make everybody screech and wail. And it is right. But why the idea that somebody else had the propriety on your *dead* body is seen as an abominion and the idea that somebody has control over a woman *live* body is not? And don't tell me the fetus is a person too, even if it is true, much more so are the people who could be saved if all organs were considered automathically State proprierty. Hell, I know people who live with a fake heart waiting every moment to die and hoping with everything they have for a compatible donor. I know people who have been in dialysis for years, slowly deteriorating beyond saving. Fetus is a person? Ok. And those not?

Liars, the whole of them.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login