Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True Dad Confessions Has Been Trolled

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
True Dad Confessions Has Been Trolled
March 26, 2008
Take a gander at the newest TDC's, looks like the breeder trolls are over there too. Yea, like it's not obvious. Nice try, assholes.

03.25.08 5:45p I have generally found that those most eager to give unsolicited parenting, or other lifestyle, advice usually have the poorest advice to give.
** Yeah. Like those parents who insist the childfree should have children.

03.25.08 11:32a "your my best daddy in the whole world." says my 3 yr old as he helps me wash the car.
Child free? no way man.

What a pair of pathetic losers. Probably whipped, ball-less wonders married to the breeder moos on Alexa's site. Or probably the moo's themselves.
Huh. I bet it's the mawms themselves. Noticed they wrote child "free" not "less."
Anonymous User
Re: True Dad Confessions Has Been Trolled
March 26, 2008
I admit I trolled over there a little bit about the "men in the delivery room" thing. I said I was disgusted by it and felt forced to be there for the "miracle", and got about 30 me-toos.
Probably in response to the two 'have decided to be CF' posts.

Aw, whatsmatta, dudhies (or moomies)? Oh noes! Two people who don't think like me! Wahhh!

For people who claim to be oh so happy about their sprogging, they sure come across differently.
March 26, 2008
Classic. All you have to do is put the bait out there and they will bite.

Just like a hot chick in a bar, you know damn well that any of those duhs would go home with one if they were guaranteed to get away with it. Just like anonymous posting on a board.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2008
Wow, I trolled over there. Very funny stuff.
March 27, 2008
Are you folks sure that place is for real?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login