Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder "news"?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Breeder "news"?
March 26, 2008
This is hapening more and more... .

Today, I opened up our paper - and what do you guess the lead story, page A1 was?

A full-length feature about some Moo-cow and her IV-produced litter of triplets.

On the front god-damned page. Where the news - you know, stuff that matters - is supposed to be.... .

And that was just to start my day. My wife asked me to pick up her new glasses at the eye doctor's. So I enter the place and find a wide-assed breeder Moo standing there at the counter - talking about her Fruit with the receptionist. I'm standing there behind her, clearly there to get business transacted. But the sow keeps right on chattin' ... and the receptionist enables her. I must have given the appearance of an imminent explosion because after another minute of this, the receptionist looked over at me and asked what I needed. It took every last bit of willpower to refrain from going off onher. The onlyt hing that kept me in check was the thought that my wife wouldprob. have to go back there someday and I didn't want them hassling her over my fruit-unfriendly ravings!
Re: Breeder "news"?
March 26, 2008
i would say, excuse me. then a little louder, excuse me.. then a little louder still, EXCUSE ME. then i would have gone to the manager and said it.

saying excuse me, is polite, if they ask say i did say excuse me, several times. and they just ignored me. thats not good customer service.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 26, 2008
Yea, I don't put up with that shit, either. Whether it's breeder talk or not, idle chit-chat that is holding me up is going to get interrupted real fast.
March 26, 2008
I'm a knuckle popper, and can pop my knuckles for hours if need be. Usually though it only takes a couple pops to shut 'em up. If I could stand the sound myself, I'd carry a chalk board to run my nails down.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
March 27, 2008
eric Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is hapening more and more... .
>
> Today, I opened up our paper - and what do you
> guess the lead story, page A1 was?
>
> A full-length feature about some Moo-cow and her
> IV-produced litter of triplets.
>
> On the front god-damned page. Where the news - you
> know, stuff that matters - is supposed to be....

It's the same here, too. In the papers, moos and brats are everywhere. In our local rag, moos and new crotch-fruit get onto the front page usually around New Year - I mean so fucking what if some stupid moo sprogs on the first day of the year? Big fucking deal and not worthy of any page, let alone the front one where proper IMPORTANT news should be (I know Christmas and the New Year are sort of slow, news-wise, but even so...). It's another case of attention seeking by the moos and the papers are only too happy to indulge them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login