Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby Daddy Kits at your local Rite Aid

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Baby Daddy Kits at your local Rite Aid
March 27, 2008
My prediction: TDCs are going to show an influx of future wallets running out to buy these.

Who's your daddy? Answer's at the drugstore
Pharmacy chain markets DNA paternity tests in 30 states nationwide

Who's your daddy? DIY paternity test debuts
March 27: A new type of at-home medical test can reveal a child’s paternity. But is it a good idea? NBC's Michelle Kosinski reports.
Today show

After two decades, Sean Reid of Surrey, British Columbia, discovered that he had a son. Fred Turley of Des Plaines, Ill., learned he didn’t have a daughter. And Wendy Lieb of Lewis Center, Ohio, made certain she wasn’t going to be a grandmother quite yet.

In all three situations, crucial genetic information altered the lives of the people involved. And in each case, it came not from a doctor or other medical source, but from a $29.99 kit on a drugstore shelf.

Reid, Turley and Lieb are among more than 800 customers who responded to the first wave of marketing for do-it-yourself DNA paternity tests sold as Identigene by Sorenson Genomics of Salt Lake City.
Anonymous User
Re: Baby Daddy Kits at your local Rite Aid
March 27, 2008
They should make a reality show about this...
Man is it gonna hit the fan tonight...
Of course, the only losers will be the kids themselves in a few cases..
I remmeber a while back some stoopid moo, (who ultimately only had herself to blame), bitched that her soon to be ex actually sat this kid down (kid was about 6 or so) and told him point blank 'I am not your daddy'. The kid, who of course has just had all the slats kicked out from under him, asks 'who is dad then?"
Duh answered 'go ask your mom'. and walked out.
There are times when it is best to let kids remain ignorant of facts.
March 27, 2008
Wonder if welfare pays for these kits? They'll probably have to hand out special vouchers just for them.

LMAO!
March 27, 2008
My brothers oldest kid ( trapped him into marriage) can't be his. The kid has blonde hair, blue eyes, and looks nothing like the other kids , did I mention we are half Mexican and she doesn't look Mexican.
She does suprisingly look just like my brothers friend, she even has the same birthmark on her hand that he does.
SIL swears up and down it is his kid, but there is too much pointing to her not being his kid, especially since they broke up and she then ended up knocked up.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2008
Annie, I could have written your post word for word. I have a family member with the same deal. Kid looks nothing like him. He even got phone calls from his ex's family members telling him he was not the father of the child. He refuses to believe it though. He claims the kid belongs to him no matter what.
annie35 and gsmith: Sounds like your relatives need these kits!
Keep some in the gift drawer! Seriously, though, this is fantastic.
March 27, 2008
its great news.. but its also rather sad..

that the world has sank to such a straight as to be able to buy dna kits overthe counter to prove or disprove paternity. Its as if a lot of men dont trust their wives in regards to parentage. I wonder why.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Annie and gsmith-I have the opposite situation in my family. My white trash cousin knocked up his girlfriend five years ago, but swears up and down the kid isn't his-I call bullshit since she looks just like him. He bitches about it to anyone who will listen, until my mom finally just said if he wants proof he should take a paternity test. The rest of the fam didn't like to hear that, but it did shut him up for a couple of months at least. Then again the girlfriend was the village bicycle...everyone got at least one ride.
Y'all crack me up LOL!! This is indeed wonderful news to all those poor men who get sucked into an unwanted father-hood status.

Or, for those women who so ignorantly allowed themselves to get knocked up by a loser who swears the kid isn't his.

Dumbasses...
Anonymous User
April 04, 2008
My husband has a good friend who's a lawyer. He has a 15 year-old son from a former girlfriend. The girlfriend and my husband's friend are both very fair skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes. THis child looks Hispanic. It's very suspicious that while they were dating the girlfriend spent a month in New Mexico taking care of her parents around the time she got prego. Hubby's friend has never missed a month of child support, and takes the boy whenever his ex wants or needs him to. He is being majorly ripped off in my opinion, but will hear nothing about having a paternity test. It reminds me of Dale Gribble's son on "King of the Hill."
April 04, 2008
The thing about situations like savespringkles1234 mentioned is that there are times the "father" feels guilty getting a paternity test to prove the kid isn't his. "What will I say to the kid" is always the first thing on their minds.

Let's start with this: "Sorry little guy, we can still spend time together but I'm not your daddy; your mom's a slut who tried to nail the more suitable "father" for you, talk to her if you have something to bitch about."

These men have nothing to feel bad about.
Anonymous User
April 04, 2008
I totally agree with that, KidFreeLuvnLife. My husband's friend is a very good person and father, and his son will be a better person for it. It's just a shame that his slut ex is living well off of the large amount of child support that he pays.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login