Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2653 4 Autistic Kids

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2653 4 Autistic Kids
March 28, 2008
Nice! Kid #1 is autistic so keep on breeding! Way to go! I guess they wanted to keep breeding so they could PROVE they could have a normal child. Didn't work, did it dumbasses?

And the T-shirt? Just an example of bitter, angry moo lashing out, wanting to insult everyone around her because her life is shit - PLUS glean some attention by announcing the kid is autistic. Everyone ready? AAAAAWWWWW.........

The brother-in-law of my cousin is severely autistic, he's 16. I've seen what a living hell that mother is going through taking care of this kid. I've seen the bitter, angry, obsessively driven bitch it has turned this woman into. 1 is bad enough, I cannot imagine 4. I think at that point, I'd take my own life.
Re: 2653 4 Autistic Kids
March 28, 2008
In response to her tee shirt, I don't have an excuse. Then again, I don't throw food on the floor while howling like a banshee and spewing fluids in public, nor do I bring anyone out with me who does.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
leaning toward childfree
March 29, 2008
Kidfreelovinglife: I have to agree with you. Of course they kept breeding to prove they could have a normal child! But could a child really grow up "normal" in the midst of all that chaos?

Here's what I hope:

1) they take those kids away and give them to families that can give them the structure and, for lack of a better description, "tough love" autistic kids need in order to have a 10% chance of being high-functioning. This will also give those two the break they've obviously been looking for.

2) These people be sterilized.

3) If, before they are sterilized, they have their normal child, that child is whisked away.

and 4) that if people who scream, bite, hit, throw things, and spit are allowed in restaurants, we be allowed to bring our cats and dogs into restaurants. Unlike most autistic children, pets are easily corralled, mostly quiet, can be trained easily, can be put into their little boxes, love people and brighten their days, and don't spit. I'm sorry, but I know my cat is probably more hygenic and affectionate than somebody spitting and screaming, and my dogs, while they are rambunctious, will sit when you tell them to and give lots of lovin' to any takers.

Who's with me?
leaning toward childfree
March 29, 2008
Oh, by the way, it turns out I misremembered the article. They don't have four kids.

They have six.

Yes, six.

Their website is www.autismbites.com. But I won't troll it. They seem miserable enough.
March 29, 2008
I am more and more convinced that some of these parents, suffer from a type of munchausens. OK one child autistic fine, 2nd and you would say that a strange coindicidence, at 3 you would say.. HMMMM.. 3 tries 3 autisitic. why have another 3.

Some parents love to feel put upon, to suffer all this, and to get the adulation for being a "perfect" mother. Yet their choices created this suffering, but people dont see that, (well we do) Why suffer when you dont need to. Unless there is another reason why they do it. Sympathy, and what they can get out of it, more money, more people saying "oh how wonderful they are to live with such a thing".

Thats the only thing i can see they are doing.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 29, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am more and more convinced that some of these
> parents, suffer from a type of munchausens. OK
> one child autistic fine, 2nd and you would say
> that a strange coindicidence, at 3 you would
> say.. HMMMM.. 3 tries 3 autisitic. why have
> another 3.
>
> Some parents love to feel put upon, to suffer all
> this, and to get the adulation for being a
> "perfect" mother. Yet their choices created this
> suffering, but people dont see that, (well we do)
> Why suffer when you dont need to. Unless there is
> another reason why they do it. Sympathy, and what
> they can get out of it, more money, more people
> saying "oh how wonderful they are to live with
> such a thing".
>
> Thats the only thing i can see they are doing.

Not only that, but they are gluttons for punishment. Like the breeder brains who have baby after baby of one gender hoping for the other gender. Complete and utter fucking STUPIDITY!!
k-man
March 29, 2008
Yet another example of the wrongheaded idea that one should not punish, discipline, or try to control "disabled" womb turds. "They can't help it: they're disaaaaaaaabled!" Oh, but I'll bet they'll still be able to learn it's time to shut up if you smack them for screaming!

Perhaps we should forward this older thread to this famblee, especially the part about "aversion therapy" for autistic rugrats:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,24249
("About discipline and children's disorders")
Nour
March 31, 2008
k-man, yes! That thread comes to mind. I appreciated your thoughts there. I saw this family on TV like a few weeks ago on Good Morning America. The oldest kids have a high-functioning form of Aspergers.(Merc said he has that, I think). Now I saw the older kid was described as "shy and awkward." He's fine except that he has poor social skills! Hell, I was shy in school. Plently of people fit this description. It appeared to me that the youngest kids were in a bad way: Throwing and smearing their feces on the walls!!!

Those parents are milking those kids and the autism bit for all they are worth.
March 31, 2008
technically i have, rowan has a higher form than me, the average on a scale is 16 everyone is about a 16, i had 33, rowan has a 43.

Psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen and his colleagues at Cambridge's Autism Research Centre have created the Autism-Spectrum Quotient, or AQ, as a measure of the extent of autistic traits in adults. In the first major trial using the test, the average score in the control group was 16.4. Eighty percent of those diagnosed with autism or a related disorder scored 32 or higher. The test is not a means for making a diagnosis, however, and many who score above 32 and even meet the diagnostic criteria for mild autism or Asperger's report no difficulty functioning in their everyday lives

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
tink
April 01, 2008
These kids give their parents an identity. They love to talk about all the problems their kids have, and brag about how "smart" they are in certain areas. I taught school for 16 years. Autistic children, including those with Aspergers, are very difficult to work with. I was a regular classroom teacher, not a special education teacher. These children are often put in the regular classroom because they have savant characteristics that allow them to do some of the work that the regular students can do. Parents often confuse this with their child being intelligent. Bottom line is if you have ZERO social skills and you spend most of your time babbling nonsense and self-stemming, your not going to make it in any career field. You will still be living at home when your 40 draining the life out of everyone around you.

These people who continue to breed after spooting out one dud are crazy. I have a former friend with two autistic darlings and I had to distance myself from her because she has turned into a crazed crusader for autism. The family mentioned in the article is nuts.
k-man
April 01, 2008
Having Asperger's is one thing. I also know what it's like to be shy and awkward, as I was like that in school myself. Perhaps I had a mild form of it, seriously, as in childhood I was always more wrapped up in certain activities I liked to do than in interacting with people. (But I learned early on that most "friends" are not reliable. That played a role too.)

There is a school of thought that many extremely bright computer/mathematics/scientific "geeks"—I once was in that category—actually have mild Asperger's; Dr. Simon Baron Cohen, whom Mercurior's post mentions, has put forth that idea. By the way, he is a cousin to Sasha Baron Cohen of "Borat" fame.

There's more to the disorder than that, as some families with affected children say that even as adults their children cannot do certain things such as handle money and the like. As one lady told me about her adult Asperger's son, "If you give him $100 and tell him to hold onto it, he'll buy, say, $100 worth of Tic-Tacs [candy] or something like that. He has no concept of keeping the money to pay for more important things or bills."

I hope the best for Mercurior and Rowan with their disorder and hope they understand that my comments about autism aren't directed at them.

Having full-blown autism is a different story from Asperger's. My beef is with the parents who let their autistic-spectrum children do foolishness such as screaming and smearing feces on the wall. That behavior needs to be controlled, not excused on the grounds of disability, and aversion therapy such as spanking is one way that works to stop it.

When I worked in corrections, inmates engaged in this behavior as well. These guys were invariably trying to get back at authority figures, demanding attention, or both. Yes, they faced punishment. But the best way to cure the problem in the long term was to order a cellhouse worker (another inmate) to clean their poop-stained cell while the perp was moved to isolation. Later, the inmate stuck with the cleanup had ways of ensuring the problem didn't repeat itself—by confronting the culprit once he returned to the cellhouse from isolation... Talk about aversion "therapy", heh heh. smiling smiley

Also, after it became apparent that this couple's children were prone to develop severe autism-spectrum disorders, they should have taken that as a signal to stop having kyds! Geez, Louise!
April 01, 2008
dont worry about it, technically i could have it but it doesnt affect me, but rowan cant read people , she cant understand subtexts (one of the main problems), I can. (we havent been officially diagnosed with it as it doesnt really matter to us)

A lot of autism is a form of the parents saying look at me and excusing their bad parenting.BUT there are real forms of autism. i have to stress that.

as it says kman " The test is not a means for making a diagnosis, however, and many who score above 32 and even meet the diagnostic criteria for mild autism or Asperger's report no difficulty functioning in their everyday lives "

(kman you can take that test yourself and see)

i just dislike most humans, prefer the nature to humans. Is that aspbergers or is it anti social i dont know.. symptoms are very close.

I think we may have it(pretty sure rowan has it), but it doesnt stop us from our lives.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login