Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Links idea

Posted by mercurior 
Links idea
March 29, 2008
Just been thinking about the problems we have linking to personal sites. we all know the sites mentioned wink

And i think i have come up with a solution. It wouldnt allow direct links, but it would have to be put into another browser so you wont be able to find out where we come from.

This is my forum

http://www.thecfcouple.proboards37.com/ If i put -delete- in the middle you cant access it unless you delete the delete bit. like this.

http://www.thecf-delete-couple.proboards37.com/

what does everyone think about this idea. it should reduce the track back links.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: Links idea
March 30, 2008
I couldn't get it to work, but I'm all for anything that keeps trolls away from this site. I'm not a fan of direct linkage for that reason.

Maybe we could just tell the googe-able words that bring up the subject site?

And note, if any lurking breeders are still here: trolling means GOING TO A SITE WHERE YOU AREN'T WELCOME AND POSTING*, a behavior you are intimately familiar with.

It does not include the act of merely discussing something you saw elsewhere.

*posted because commentors at The Site That Will Remain Unnamed kept referring to our "trolling" of that page. Morons didn't even know what "trolling" is.
Re: Links idea
March 30, 2008
I only read far down as this but I couldn't keep from sharing:

Quote from the Un-named Blog:

I’m so glad you’re not giving these hateful bitter internet crazies the emotional energy that they tried to steal from you. They’re wrong, in addition to being vicious and cruel human beings.

------------------------------

It's the ol' Placenta-Brain hard at work with reality...

Again, sorry, but the horse is dead and can't feel any pain... Only you'd think she'd put up a picture of herself that doesn't look like she's ready to suck some penis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login