Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2657 Bringing Baybees to Work

Posted by Ketchup 
Ketchup
2657 Bringing Baybees to Work
April 01, 2008
Holy Shit, that article just about made my head explode. My favorite part was about the doctor who couldn't figure out what to do when called upon for a medical procedure because she had her baybee strapped to her chest. Umm, I don't know Dumbass, maybe put the baby down and have someone else watch it for a while, while you DO YOUR JOB, WHICH YOU ARE THERE TO DO???

UGH, is there just not enough entitlement and stupidity in the world??
Re: 2657 Bringing Baybees to Work
April 02, 2008
Great balls of fire. What a hell hole-and-a-half.

I hope the productivity of that place goes right into the shitter.

Oh but wait, you just know the Childfree employees would be to blame for that.
April 02, 2008
I'm guessing the productivity goes down in places like this, and also clients probably stop showing up. I mean, what does it say about the quality of services they offer if they can't even hold a business meeting without some moo bouncing around the room with her spewing loaf, or the scent of shit waifting through the air. I'm sorry, but unless I'm in a child care center, nothing about that says "professional, serious, business" to me. Seriously, I haven't been in a childed home that was organized in any sense of the imagination, I can't imagine what these folks' workspaces are like. I certainly wouldn't trust such a business with my money.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CF Uter
April 02, 2008
>>>>>>"It's been fun," she says. "You can't be in a bad mood when there is a baby there."

Then why do SAHMs, moos and duhds in general, when you seem them in public look like the most harried, frustrated grimacing people in the store? ...when they aren't looking like a clueless deer in the headlites type moron, that is.

I think I might stave b4 I work at a place like that. WHAT has this world come to?

But I can't take my dog to work.....
Oh, and moo e-mailed co-workers within a few feet of her office to say they would be hearing a baby (every day for nine months).
Wow. Thanks, moo.
giselle
April 02, 2008
Oh for goodness sake, how much work would get done with squawking brats around. How can you answer the phones effectively?

I know that in my office there would be excessive sick leave from the other staff if that was to happen.
April 03, 2008
"wYxYx" is the "CAPTCHA" for this here message, and either of those is a better choice for a GIRL'S NAME than the word "Scout".

Where I work, people can have their dog(s) with them at their desk, but kydz get shipped off to the daycare center (O-Noze, the ANGUISH of it all!)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
April 03, 2008
CF Uter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>"It's been fun," she says. "You can't be in
> a bad mood when there is a baby there."
>
>
> Then why do SAHMs, moos and duhds in general, when
> you seem them in public look like the most
> harried, frustrated grimacing people in the store?
> ...when they aren't looking like a clueless deer
> in the headlites type moron, that is.
>
> I think I might stave b4 I work at a place like
> that. WHAT has this world come to?
>
> But I can't take my dog to work.....

I have ALWAYS disliked it when people brought their brats to work, and we all know it's only to show them off or because they didn't have time to drop 'em off at day care. Toddlers and most kids are highly disruptive, too curious and destructive. They just wanna tear shit up. I know because I've been around my sister's son, and he's a hellion on wheels! Now, when the kid throws the toner around and gets black ink all over him or herself or pushes the wrong key on the keyboard at moomy or dudhie's desk, and deletes a year's worth of work, who's to blame? More dumb-asses! LOL

Luckily, dogs (and probably cats, too!) are allowed at my husband's place of work. One of the staff members has this big, fluffy, grayish, sweet, friendly, gorgeous dog (don't know breed) that he brings into the office a few times a week. smiling smiley Yay for my husband's job! They rock! smiling smiley
CFBitchfromLA
April 03, 2008
My employer's policy is very strict and no children are permitted on the premises, even if accompanied by a parent. We had a case last year where some brat blabbed to another brat about what was said in the office and we lost an account to competition. Our CEO finally had enough and had the board approve a policy that makes no exceptions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login