Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents spoiling the kids part 2

Posted by Feh 
Parents spoiling the kids part 2
April 02, 2008
Anyway, here are my bilious, hateful thoughts on parents buying hundreds of thousands of dollars of crap for their stupid children. And ya know what, I hope a breeder runs across this, and I hope they're appalled, because because spending 10,000 dollars on a birthday for a 10 fucking year old child is appalling.

These assholes need to be curbed, literally. They exemplify EVERY THING THAT'S WRONG WITH SOCIETY TODAY, and deserve EVERY OUNCE OF MISERY that comes their way. I hope the wallets are working 900 fucking hours a week to maintain this, and I hope the moocows are going through the horrors of plastic surgery and facial injections on a regular basis. I hope they're all cheating on each other, and never ever have another person to actually put their trust in because of the constant back stabbing needed to climb their status ladder. I hope they never have a moment of relaxation because they're constantly working some how to maintain their almighty image. I hope their thankless children take everything and abandon them the moment they sign over power of attorney. I hope their children have lives of constant work, plastic surgery and misery just like their stupid, vapid, image obsessed parents. People like that live in a special circle of hell, and I'm glad.

Yeah, I couldn't get this posted in the original topic...I accidentally didn't enter the code, but did copy so I could paste. The system thinks it's spam when I try to post in the original topic, even though I logged out and relogged back in. Hummmm
Anonymous User
Re: Parents spoiling the kids part 2
April 02, 2008
I've noticed that as well, it thinks I'm spam .. quite a few times actually.
And as for kiddie birthday parties supposedly being ruined...
There were enuf cases on peoples court and judge judy (and others I imagine, this sort of stupidity is, unforunately, not limited) where a party for a 1 YEAR OLD LOAF WHO DOESN'T REALLY CARE was supposedly ruined by a minor detail going wrong. Sometimes it was an actionable cause, most of the times it was just the perfectionist moo (I rarely saw duhs in on this).
J J would almost always ream the moo when it turned out like this. I think I do remember Judge Wapner saying something to the effect 'good god, it's a one year old, for petes' sake.'
Of course, the party is for the other idiot moos, duhs, and brain-dead famblee as a gimme gimme usually.
April 02, 2008
Jesus christ, birthday "parties" at my house consisted of cake and coffee for family and a friend or two. Gifts came from mom and dad and our grandparents only.

And ya know what? That was perfectly FINE with us.

These idiots who go all out planning a huge soiree for a 2 year old's birthday deserve every moment of misery they get. I guess when you care more about your image than anything else, it doesn't matter.
April 02, 2008
i have never had a party, well there was one, but that was a nightmare, and recently, at shudders chuck e cheese, with someone else who's spawning day was near to mine.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login