Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Evil Spawn

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Another Evil Spawn
April 03, 2008
I talked to my SIL last evening and learned that the 3.5 year old son of my former "best-friend" (aka the breeder pleaser I've posted about previously) from home has been thrown out of his preschool and she's having problems finding another one to take him.

Apparently, 2 weeks ago, this kid had some sort of major melt down in school and flipped out. Punching other kids, hitting the teachers, screaming and ranting, flipping over furniture, throwing shit, etc. All in all, this would seem pretty comical to me, but I guess in kiddy land they take this stuff seriously. It went on for nearly 20 minutes, nobody wanted to touch the kid for fear of hurting him. Luckily, the room where it happened had a surveillance camera so it was all caught on tape.

My hometown is very small and word spreads quickly. There aren't a lot of day care/preschools so I guess the staff has been in communication with each other and nobody will take the little hellion. Not that it's that big of a deal, breeder pleaser is a SAHM yenta so she'll have to hang with him all day now. Of course this will cut into her gym time, manicures, hair appointments, massages, internet shopping, etc. You know how the job of a SAHM is just sooo haaaard.........

My 4 year old nephew goes to the same preschool and was witness to the whole thing. He told my mom, "Nanny, you should have seen B****, he was acting crazy!"

And guess what breeder pleaser moo's response was to all this??? "Oh well............"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login