Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2660 Military Surrogate Moos

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2660 Military Surrogate Moos
April 03, 2008
Sure, why not? You've got nothing better to do than be a brood mare while hubby's deployed and make some cash on the side, all the while sucking funds from taxpayers that should be going to a more worthwhile cause.

This country is SO in need of a fucking overhaul.
DrDanCorelli
Re: 2660 Military Surrogate Moos
April 03, 2008
KFLL:

Amen and hallelujah we are in dire need of change.

Considering how baybee-rabid the current congress and administration are, I am surprised the fuckbags are not offering training courses to the walking uteri.

My question is what happens if the moo decides she wants to keep the brat? Is it now a military dependent and we taxpayers are on the hook for another brat?

URGH....

PS: I never took Tricare patients in my private practice days. This just confirms the reasons that I did not.
str8six
April 03, 2008
Un-fucking-real. Too god-damned lazy to get a half-way decent education or learn a trade to make money, so they're taking the easy way out. Anyone can get knocked up...let me just stop here...*sigh*...
April 03, 2008
You know, this doesn't surprise me. I went to visit one of my friends on a military base a while back, and the place was crawling with criblets. The military, like it or not, is very breeder-centric. Doesn't mean I like paying for it via taxes though...
April 07, 2008
I always thought the parents who used surrogates should have to pay the medical expenses.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
April 07, 2008
I thought the parents using the surrogate DID have to pay the medical expenses. When did that change?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login