Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastfeeding Dolls - Now complete with NIPPLE SENSORS!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Breastfeeding Dolls - Now complete with NIPPLE SENSORS!
December 14, 2012
Getting a database error on that one Thom.

I just thought of something - for those who would like to go into body building, martial arts, etc - with all the senseless violence in the world today one could shape themselves up and put it to use to help others too by joining The Guardian Angels.

It looks like they have chapters world wide now as well ~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels
December 14, 2012
Zzelda

I just thought of something - for those who would like to go into body building, martial arts, etc - with all the senseless violence in the world today one could shape themselves up and put it to use to help others too by joining The Guardian Angels.

Here's the link for copy paste:
http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107414

Starts out with a bunch of hawt women from the IDF.

Yeah the Israeli Army is hella badass!

I think I've seen some of those pix before. One guy commented about the woman putting on make up in the tank smiling smiley What I find ironic is that their uniforms are of a 'modern fit' style - hip hugger / lower waisted pants and fitted shirts.

I can't get in any Army, too bad of eyesight. Ah well. Of course I would pass the hotness test grinning smiley

We're not all Old Bubbies or Jerry Seinfeld LOL.

(I do kinda feel like I'm sliding into saggy middle age so I should at least try to fix myself up, anyway. Ha, yeah. One of these days ~)
December 14, 2012
Zzelda

Interestingly enough, Curtis Sliwa is a breederific SOB.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
December 15, 2012
thom_c
Zzelda

Here's the link for copy paste:
http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107414

Starts out with a bunch of hawt women from the IDF.

Dammit, Thom! You're going to give me a heart attack! Too much cute AND gorgeous together!
December 15, 2012
All it takes is knowledge of simple biology to see what is so offensive about the damn doll, if people would realize. A little girl playing with a baby doll and bottle? No biggie. Anyone, regardless of gender or relation to a baybee, can pick it up and take care of it. BREASTFEEDING? Well, if you're making breast milk, it means you were pregnant. To get pregnant, one would have to have had sex or been raped.

Now is the idea of a five year old breastfeeding still so cute? Yeah, I didn't think so either. But I'm preaching to the choir anyways.

Breasts *do* have a yucky ability to feed baybees, but you can NOT tell me that they are NOT sexual. Why do men and lesbians love them so much? Why does it feel so good to have them sucked/licked/touched? Answer me that.
December 15, 2012
Exactly, Shiny.

Is a vajajay now not sexual? I mean, a baybee comes out of there and all!

*facepalm*
December 16, 2012
cfchevygirl
Exactly, Shiny.

Is a vajajay now not sexual? I mean, a baybee comes out of there and all!

*facepalm*

I just got the horrible mental image of a "TTC" sow saying "Noooo, don't put your penis in there, it's where the baybee has to come out! This is what the turkey baster is for!"

two faces puking
December 16, 2012
nathanomir
What was it I heard a few weeks ago about a move away from gender-role specific toys? This sounds like a mad rush toward it. "See, Amanda? This is what you're supposed to do in 15 to 20 years. Let babies hang from your chest. That's all you're good for."

my exact sentiments on this ridiculous thing. I have to agree with O'Reilly on this. More stereotyping and indoctrinating girls with the idea that they NEED to be mothers to be a complete person.
December 16, 2012
Shiny
All it takes is knowledge of simple biology to see what is so offensive about the damn doll, if people would realize. A little girl playing with a baby doll and bottle? No biggie. Anyone, regardless of gender or relation to a baybee, can pick it up and take care of it. BREASTFEEDING? Well, if you're making breast milk, it means you were pregnant. To get pregnant, one would have to have had sex or been raped.

Now is the idea of a five year old breastfeeding still so cute? Yeah, I didn't think so either. But I'm preaching to the choir anyways.

Breasts *do* have a yucky ability to feed baybees, but you can NOT tell me that they are NOT sexual. Why do men and lesbians love them so much? Why does it feel so good to have them sucked/licked/touched? Answer me that.

also, do these mothers who buy these toys know that pervs will be watching their daughters playing with these dolls?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login