Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2663 Dog tied to pole

Posted by SlumSlut 
2663 Dog tied to pole
April 05, 2008
HORK! I wrote a reply:

Quote:

Well, obviously there's no comparison between a person or a lost child and an animal.

Me:

I agree. I'd sooner leave the kid tied to the pole and take the dog home with me.

THE MODERATOR DELETED IT!!!! I thought I might try posting it again, but I'd probably be banned because that board doesn't allow personal or inflammatory material. I'll save all that for THIS place.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: 2663 Dog tied to pole
April 07, 2008
Of course the mod deleted it! You're making someone feel bad about themselves and we cannot have any of that, now, can we??? Shame on you, you bad girl. smiling smiley You're not playing nice.

I'd have written the same thing.
April 07, 2008
It was actually one of the moderators who MADE that comment, and I think it was the same one who erased it. Obviously, people who have no common sense when it somes to ANIMALS would NEVER do the same stupid things when it comes to CHYLDREN, like, oh I don't know, leaving them unattended in the playground or leaving them in a hot car. I bet the people who originally LOST that dog are SUPER parents too. If they can't keep track of their dog, it can ONLY be because they must be REAL BIZZY doing TMIJITW.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

April 07, 2008
Now don't go really saying what you think, that is not nice.
ONe must always coo and howl when a baby is within eye shot.
Don't you know babies are the future.
April 07, 2008
I was just surprised that it was deleted without a PM lecture.

April 07, 2008
if babies are the future, does that mean it smells and shrieks in the middle of the nite

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login