Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 2664, Wanna Breed Female

Posted by bell_flower 
Entry 2664, Wanna Breed Female
April 06, 2008
Unbelievable, but not really surprising. It's time to have kids because Dud2Be makes enough money? Wonder what he thinks of that?

But I agree they deserve each other. I hope the guy had a snip on the sly.
Re: Entry 2664, Wanna Breed Female
April 07, 2008
Oh I can totally see how Wanna Breed Wombmen are lying, sneaking cunts. I've seen it first hand with ex-friends of mine and I have guy friends who got married to purportedly "childfree" women only to get knocked up "by accident" a few months after the marriage. These are the kinds of women men want to stay far away from. Unless someone does a permanent method of sterilization, guys: BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

Are these women thinking, "Well, he just better deal with it?" Seriously? Are women that dumb? You get knocked up without the blessing of your partner and he will magically just be glad when the child arrives? These same women will then bitch and moan to anyone that will listen how awful the mayun is because he's not excited about the impending birth, he won't go to doc appointments, he won't spend time with the kid, he's always out with friends and working late. Well, HELLO! What do you expect!!!! And who pays the price in the end? The kid! Dumb cunts.
Re: Entry 2664, Wanna Breed Female
April 07, 2008
So it's okay for a wanna breed do do anything humanly possible to get pregnant over her partner's objections and say "well he'd better deal with it", but it's bad for a man to bring a second woman into the home for non-procreative sex and say "well, the wife better deal with it". Both sides are disrespectful of the other, and it seems to me like both situations are equally shitty, but one gets to have the entire world nod it's collective head and say "you go girl".

stupid shitty breeder world.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
It does suck for guys to have to deal with the hordes of dumb women like this. It is so much easier for a guy to get the snip, so if he really does not want a kid, he needs to get it done! Unfortunately, too many dumb men place their destinies in someone else's hands.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login