Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More parenting fails from health forum

Posted by Cambion 
More parenting fails from health forum
December 18, 2012
Another site I like to check out for parenting fails is Health Boards. I went and looked at some of the famblee sections to see what kind of BS people are talking about.

:smn Constipated awtards. IMO, this sounds like a fucking godsend - if you have to have an autistic child, at least having them be constipated eliminates potential shit smearing on the walls. But I guess it's a bad thing to these parents and they talk about trying to give their tards Miralax, but how it can sometimes be hard to get into a kid's system because of its texture. Can you imagine trying to spoon pudding and Miralax into a flailing tard's mouth? One woman talks about how she has to sing in order to distract her Downsling long enough to shovel food in his mouth because he won't eat otherwise.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/children-special-needs/883633-constipation-7-year-old-autism-please-help-2.html

:dindin Brat with "sensory issues" has difficulty eating. I understand having an issue with some textures of food, but seriously, when a kid will only eat fucking crackers and applesauce, I think it's less about texture and more about fucking with Moo and Duh. Kid's doctor says to just give him healthy food and he will eventually get over his texture issues because he won't allow himself to starve. Which is true, but when the kid eats eventually after going all day eating almost nothing, he stuffs his piehole so fast that he pukes. Another reason I don't want kids: I would not deal with a picky eater. If a kid doesn't like a couple things, that's fine, but when they refuse fucking everything, it'd be either get over yourself and eat a fucking carrot or starve to death. I have no patience with people who are THIS picky about food.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/childrens-health/929054-help-2-year-old-wont-eat.html

face saying 'error'r Surprise! Woman finds out 20 weeks into pregnancy she's carrying conjoined twins that share a head, face and organs, but that each have their own heart, spine, arms and legs. Doctors are telling her to terminate NOW because there's no way these things will live on their own, but since Moo wants to work on a replacement in the future, she doesn't want to do a C-section. But giving birth vaginally to these twins has its own set of possible complications. Part of me is kind of glad that if these fetuses had to have a defect, it's one severe enough to not give them any chance at life outside the uterus. Can you imagine sharing your fucking head and face with your sibling with zero chance of separation? I imagine carrying these doomed fetuses to term will just make it that much harder for this woman to cope with their inevitable death. I hope she terminated at 22 weeks and didn't go the full pregnancy.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/miscarriage-still-birth/916907-20-weeks-pregnant-rare-form-conjoined-twins-help.html

:sx Woman's baby dies from SIDS at the age of one month in December of 2010. By March of 2011, she says she thinks she's pregnant again because her and her husband weren't actively trying to not get her knocked up. Boy, three months after your kid dies and you're already fucking and working on another one? Good she's not just sitting in the corner sobbing for 2 decades over her dead kid, but they sure didn't waste any time making a replacement.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sudden-infant-death-syndrome-sids/839700-sharing-my-story-finally.html
Re: More parenting fails from health forum
December 18, 2012
Do the woman with the conjoined twins understand that birthing the thing vaginally has a deal great more risk than a c-section? O.o

Also, the comments are nut. NUTS! Hello? That thing is not a person. I am sorry, but no. It is like a tumor with hairs or eyes in it.

Not everything inside the womb that move is a child, dear Lord. Do they live jumping among the clouds with slices of salami over their eyes?!

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 18, 2012
Constipated awtards. IMO, this sounds like a fucking godsend - if you have to have an autistic child, at least having them be constipated eliminates potential shit smearing on the walls. But I guess it's a bad thing to these parents and they talk about trying to give their tards Miralax, but how it can sometimes be hard to get into a kid's system because of its texture. Can you imagine trying to spoon pudding and Miralax into a flailing tard's mouth? One woman talks about how she has to sing in order to distract her Downsling long enough to shovel food in his mouth because he won't eat otherwise.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/children-special-needs/883633-constipation-7-year-old-autism-please-help-2.html If Tardlinda won''t voluntarily do what it takes to sustain her own life, like eating, what is the point? Is Moo to shadow her for the rest of her life humming show tunes with a spoon in one hand and a bowl of slop in the other? As for the constipation, perhaps she should haul the tard over to the doctor's office once a month or so, let them medicate her, and forcibly flush out her rectum and colon, much like an oil change for a car. shrug

Brat with "sensory issues" has difficulty eating. I understand having an issue with some textures of food, but seriously, when a kid will only eat fucking crackers and applesauce, I think it's less about texture and more about fucking with Moo and Duh. Kid's doctor says to just give him healthy food and he will eventually get over his texture issues because he won't allow himself to starve. Which is true, but when the kid eats eventually after going all day eating almost nothing, he stuffs his piehole so fast that he pukes. Another reason I don't want kids: I would not deal with a picky eater. If a kid doesn't like a couple things, that's fine, but when they refuse fucking everything, it'd be either get over yourself and eat a fucking carrot or starve to death. I have no patience with people who are THIS picky about food.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/childrens-health/929054-help-2-year-old-wont-eat.html God how annoying it is regarding Tard picky eating. Some will only eat yellow and red foods, some won't eat anything "wet", others don't want it if it's "rough", like crackers or toast, additional Tards are picky about the number of pieces the food is in like the cutting of 4 fish sticks into 8, still others will only eat certain types of food prepared in one way only like string french fries, and finally, we have the ones who won't eat food if it "touches" something else on the plate, yet they won't even dream of eating anything in a partitioned plate with separate sections, unless perhaps it's bright blue AND circular in shape with an 8.5 inch circumference. I have seen Tard meltdowns because their carrots weren't "round", their ice cream was served with 3 scoops instead of two, and their hamburger wasn't square.:smn

Surprise! Woman finds out 20 weeks into pregnancy she's carrying conjoined twins that share a head, face and organs, but that each have their own heart, spine, arms and legs. Doctors are telling her to terminate NOW because there's no way these things will live on their own, but since Moo wants to work on a replacement in the future, she doesn't want to do a C-section. But giving birth vaginally to these twins has its own set of possible complications. Part of me is kind of glad that if these fetuses had to have a defect, it's one severe enough to not give them any chance at life outside the uterus. Can you imagine sharing your fucking head and face with your sibling with zero chance of separation? I imagine carrying these doomed fetuses to term will just make it that much harder for this woman to cope with their inevitable death. I hope she terminated at 22 weeks and didn't go the full pregnancy.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/miscarriage-still-birth/916907-20-weeks-pregnant-rare-form-conjoined-twins-help.html ANYONE who knowingly brings these types of carnival side show material conjoined twins into the world is a very cruel person! I also suspect Moo is vying for a cooter birth and carrying it to term because that's the best way to insure maximum attention among her Moo-peers, she gets to play martyr-moo longer, and it enables her to milk this inpigness for all it's worth within her family too, especially when it comes to the husband cowtowing to the cow.:BS

Woman's baby dies from SIDS at the age of one month in December of 2010. By March of 2011, she says she thinks she's pregnant again because her and her husband weren't actively trying to not get her knocked up. Boy, three months after your kid dies and you're already fucking and working on another one? Good she's not just sitting in the corner sobbing for 2 decades over her dead kid, but they sure didn't waste any time making a replacement.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sudden-infant-death-syndrome-sids/839700-sharing-my-story-finally.html Is it just me, or does anyone else NOT feel like bumping and humping while in mourning? When these cows lose a loaf it seems like it's par for the course for them to start back fucking right away! :sxconfused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 18, 2012
Cambion
:sx Woman's baby dies from SIDS at the age of one month in December of 2010. By March of 2011, she says she thinks she's pregnant again because her and her husband weren't actively trying to not get her knocked up. Boy, three months after your kid dies and you're already fucking and working on another one? Good she's not just sitting in the corner sobbing for 2 decades over her dead kid, but they sure didn't waste any time making a replacement.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sudden-infant-death-syndrome-sids/839700-sharing-my-story-finally.html

This is just proof that most moos don't give half a damn about their kids. All they really care about is the status that is given to them by society at large for having a brat or two.
December 18, 2012
If the tard will only eat a limited diet, let it. Why force feed it? Let it eat that and be constipated. It is not a normal kid. It's like a dog we had that would only eat dry dog food. She didn't like the wet dog food of any type, so big deal. We got a variety of dry foods, supplements and treats. We didn't worry about her not fitting in with the other neighborhood dogs because she ate differently. LOL.
December 18, 2012
I could be mistaken, but from what I've read in the past, a kid will become too scared to shit if they have a bout of constipation (and thus they equate bowel movements with pain). And if they go for a really long time without taking a dump, they wind up with an impacted bowel and need to have the giant shit mass surgically removed from their bodies. I'm not sure how long exactly it takes for one to get so backed up that a regular old flush won't take care of it, but if a tard won't shit and it's that concerning, Kim's idea is a good one of getting the kid's plumbing cleaned out once a month. I've also heard of Moos giving their constipated tards daily enemas because the fuckers wouldn't shit on their own (which is all good and convenient short term, but who's going to give Junior his daily enema when he's 50 and Mommy is dead?)

@blondie, that reminds me of the shit my mother's dog does. She loves getting table scraps, and she will gladly not touch her kibbles for 2 or 3 days in hopes of getting a bite of human food. Dumb as she is, she will not allow herself to starve to death and will go back to her dry food as a last resort.

Another thing I'd wonder about with these finicky tards: Are they on any kind of vitamin supplements? Cases of scurvy in kids in developed nations has been going up for the last few years because of kids living on diets of only 1 or 2 foods. I would probably let a kid starve, as ass as that sounds. If they're THAT fucking stubborn that they will refuse 99% of all food when they are in the throes of hunger (or if I had to sing and dance like a Gong Show contestant to get results), then how are they going to fucking feed themselves when they get to be adults? Who's going to be there to scoop slop in their pieholes while warbling like a canary for the rest of the child's life? A kid can't be too hungry if he or she has the luxury of refusing most food options.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2012
What's the betting that SIDS moo and duh will sluice a defective loaf and they'll split up?

It's always 'oh he's a fab daddy' until something's wrong with the kid then 'we split, he couldn't handle [tard]'s behaviour/problems etc.'.
December 19, 2012
I used to suffer from constipation when I was little. My parents would have to bring me down to the hospital where I would have to have a special kind of pill shoved up my ass. It was uncomfortable and I hated it, but it was the only way to clean me out.
Of course, in the minds of moos doctors are ebil and don't know nothing.
December 19, 2012
Snark Shark
". I have seen Tard meltdowns because their carrots weren't "round", their ice cream was served with 3 scoops instead of two, and their hamburger wasn't square"

and you didn't VIDEOTAPE it for future hilarity? waving hellolarious

"my mother's dog does. She loves getting table scraps, and she will gladly not touch her kibbles for 2 or 3 days in hopes of getting a bite of human food. Dumb as she is"

sounds like my moms dog... except he's so dumb he'll eat ANYTHING, including things that arent food. like PLASTIC and ROCKS.

Sammy-The Man Tard Story
I had several "special needs" adult customers who were regulars at a famblee restaurant I managed many years ago who, for some unknown reasons although I have my suspicions why, really had an attachment to me. The main one I witnessed having meltdowns the most frequently,"Sammy", was the worst of the bunch when it came to melt downs. His father was a charming, elderly, disabled man who was at one time a mayor of an Illinois city and had retired in my Southern town many years prior. In addition to being a late in life kid and an only child, Sammy(age 32), had been diagnosed with several mental illnesses as well as was, "on the spectrum", although he was high functioning. He was also BIG, very large, and strong. Sammy was the epitome of a man sized tard with the emotional maturity of about an 11 year old.

He was prone to violent outbursts too and I was suspicious he had harmed his father behind closed doors, although the old man denied it when I asked him, because he often had bruises and other scrapes and cuts. One time the old man said to me, "Kim you have NO IDEA what it feels like to have sired an idiot! It's a CURSE!!!". Sammy was a major mama's boy and according to his father had gotten a LOT WORSE after his mother died. Anyway, Sammy became attached to ME and for about 5 years he REFUSED to go out and eat anywhere else and would have meltdowns and outbursts when I wasn't on duty the day he came in. I had to give the old man my schedule each week to avoid having that happen. They came in EVERY SINGLE DAY, sometimes twice, while I was working and as long as I had the time to deal with them, Sammy would be "okay". God HELP everyone present if I was too busy to insure Sammy was placated. Below are among some of the things Sammy did in that five year period that include the following:

Sammy

One night Sammy purposely piddled around and wouldn't finish his food and although they were there for over two hours, he managed to not leave and we had closed. I was upstairs in a loft office balancing cash drawers when Sammy decided he wanted ice cream. I heard him tell the waitress and knew in advance there would be trouble because the already hateful server he had was pissed he was keeping her there late and from finishing her closing duties AND because I knew we were out of vanilla ice cream on the server line. Sammy HAD TO HAVE vanilla and it HAD TO BE two scoops, always, or there would be a melt down. I knew we had some vanilla in the big freezer and I had already told the server, Pat, I would go and get it.

She was pissed though and said, "The fat fucker can eat chocolate", and then she served it to him AND it was only one scoop. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! TWO SCOOPS! I WANT MY TWO SCOOPS! IT CAN NOT BE CHOCOLATE PAT! IT HAS TO BE WHITE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT PAT!!!!", is how the meltdown started. He was loud, howling, and agitated, and somewhere during the time it took me to go and get the vanilla, Pat was egging him on. I finally got the fucking ice cream, dumped the TWO SCOOPS into the correct bowl, as he would not eat from any bowl unless it was a certain size and clear, no "brown bowls!", and gave it to Pat and begged her, "Palease go give him his ice cream, PLEASE!" Well, she slung it against the wall on his booth table, spilling the scoops all over the table, and yelled out, "There's your fucking ice cream Sammy, now STFU!".angrily flogging with a whip

By this point, he was crying and doing that sucking snot thing like a toddler. Lips quivering, he gathers up his two scoops of "white" ice cream from the table top and starts eerily whispering over and over, as he's rocking back and forth, "Two scoops! It HAS to be white and TWO scoops! NO BROWN BOWLS! Pat KNOWS this....."over and over and over and over, it was SO fucking pathetic and I felt sorry for the old man who just sat there with tears in his eyes and incapable of doing anything................................. He would do the same thing with certain vegetables, like carrots having to be round and not "...straight or broken", hot dogs HAD to be cut in half, NO YELLOW FOOD, no drinks with fizz, ALWAYS had to have a straw or there was a scene, no gravy on top of the meat or, "IT'S POO POO, IT'S COVERED IN POOOO POOOOOO!!!!!" would ensue, and if I wasn't in his line of vision he'd start lurking around the restaurant bellowing, like a child, "KIM! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!":crz

Occasionally he would be medicated and was almost normal! When he wasn't flapping about and having outbursts, he exhibited some pretty amazing skills, much like Rain Man. He had an extraordinary memory, but the mentality of a child and his "good days" were few and far between. His father died and an uncle who had power of attorney and was executor of his decent sized estate finally did what the old man could never do and that was to put Sammy in an institution. He absolutely was a danger to himself and others, without a doubt, and I remain unconvinced he didn't contribute to his father's death. I hadn't seen them in a week and called the police to do a welfare check and the old man was unconscious in the bath tub. Not long after they ruled his death as a stroke that allegedly caused him to fall in the tub and sustain a brain injury which eventually contributed to his death a few weeks later. shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 19, 2012
Wow kim! What a story! I am shocked and horrified that you and the rest of the staff had to go through that for so many years. Sammy sounds like the sort who should have been institutionalized far earlier. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he killed his father.

Talk about a violent tard! :drool
December 19, 2012
One time the old man said to me, "Kim you have NO IDEA what it feels like to have sired an idiot! It's a CURSE!!!"

I'm sorry, this just cracked me up. Fathers are much more logical than moos, aren't they?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 19, 2012
"Two bullets! It HAS to be full metal jacket and FORTY-FIVE caliber! ONLY SHOOT MY HEAD! Pat KNOWS this....."

Sorry. Bad day. Shouldn't have fixed it like that. grinning smiley
December 20, 2012
kidlesskim
But I guess it's a bad thing to these parents and they talk about trying to give their tards Miralax, but how it can sometimes be hard to get into a kid's system because of its texture.

If she thinks a kid is hard, trying to get it into a 12 LB ball of fuzzy terror!

God be good, Kim, what a nightmare!

This is a perfect example of why statistically "autistic" people seems to commit less crime, too.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login