Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Poster

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
New Poster
April 09, 2008
I have been reading with great interest this board, Some of the Troll's on here are quite amusing. I am 30 something, female, Never wanted children. Never Married, Dont want to.

My father (fathead) has always been pro breeder, I think I drifted into being childfree as a reaction to him, He is a fathead. He would rather see a woman barefoot and pregnant, because she glows, "she is wonderful". He would give his last cent to them starve and let me do without than see a MOO in distress. No matter how many times i have told him THEY CHOSE to live like that.

Several times he sees a MOO (loves that word), with sproggen (another good word), in tow. He has to go to them, and talk to them and try to get dates.

Then he complains when these trashy bitches steal from him, I dont know how i escaped. My mother well Less said about her the better.

So thats my ascent into childfreedom.
regular
Re: New Poster
April 09, 2008
Hi Gerandia. Welcome aboard!
April 10, 2008
Greetings and welcome!!!! And don't worry about the random troll you might encounter here, just feel free to hand their asses to them and send them on their way.
Nour
April 10, 2008
Hi Gerandia. ::waving madly:: Welcome to the board. smiling smiley
April 10, 2008
Welcome! It is too bad your dad has a thing for the single moms. Many of them are thieves. The men then wonder why they got ripped off after doing for the women and their children from other men. Often, the fathers are not paying child support so the gals are seeking out someone else to pay for their offspring. I do not know why a man with a future would want a woman in that category. If the single mother is someone with a good heart and a job along with the father being in the picture, it is one thing. But...it is insanity to take on some chick and her DNA samples only to support the lot of them. Your father probably knows deep down that he cannot get anything better than these chicks.
Anonymous User
April 10, 2008
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome.

My Fathead, wants to save the poor children, He can save them.

"Captain Fathead to the rescue". He can give them a house, a father figure. But most of these creatures, have baggage. He blames Himself for not doing more.
April 10, 2008
welcome to the board, gerandia, its a great group of people, we have a lto of interesting discussions.

and i know the kind of "fathead" you mean. its never easy is it. we tell them over and over and over, yet these people their brains are in their balls, or they have a alledged higher moral feeling. but you just know they cant get anyone else. (or does he have an disturbing interest in children like someone i know does)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 10, 2008
Oh God, i never thought of it like that Mercurior. If these creatures ever thought like that. He wouldn't have a chance would he.

But you can't change HIM can you. Until something bad happens, and i would say He would deserve it.
April 10, 2008
i too hope they never discover it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 11, 2008
There is another reason men will pursue single moos with kids...and it ain't nice.
April 17, 2008
Welcome, Gerandia! I am relatively new here, too. I usually just lurk around, though, because I'm too lazy to post. You'll find yourself in good company here, for sure!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login