Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 913 - Stork parking

Posted by Cambion 
Cambion
Entry 913 - Stork parking
January 31, 2006
Damn it, I wish society would stop treating pregnancy like it's a handicap. A woman is not special or handicapped for gaining 50 extra pounds. Besides, doctors recommend that pregnant women get a little exercise in because it eases labor pain...I think. This quote made me laugh like hell, but I seriously must concur with it: "If pregnant women get to park close to a building, then I will lobby for special parking for all women carrying a size-14 booty around all day." --- If pregnant women are getting special parking privileges, then so should overweight people.
OhMyGodNoKids!
Re: Entry 933 - Stork parking
January 31, 2006
From the story: "Signs designating parking spots for pregnant women and parents with children have popped up across America in recent years."

Pregnant women don't need special parking spots, but at least I can sort of, kind of, almost see the point behind the mewling.

But, 'parents with children'?! What the hell? God forbid the lardbutt sprogs and their lazy friggin Moos walk more than 10 feet on their way to pick up the SugarO's cereal and SuperTripleUltimateChocolate ice cream that the Evil!Advertisers have forced them to buy.

Gah! I thought people were supposed to teach their kids how to live healthy lifestyles. What was I thinking?
Nour
Re: Entry 933 - Stork parking
January 31, 2006
OK, now everybody can't park up front. Or will they just ban childfree folks from parking in store lots?
Ranter
Re: Entry 913 - Stork parking
March 09, 2006
I bet this is going to anger many REAL handicap people who are TRULEY hadicapped who NEED those spots. :-(
Anonymous User
March 09, 2006
Yea I bet the handicaped people think its an isult and so they should.
I just dont get it.I will always seek out those spots when I go shopping.I hope someone says something - I am waiting for them.
Feh
March 10, 2006
Hehe...I used stork parking the other day, becuase I am a female in a big ol' winter coat with a nasty ass cold/flu who didn't feel like driving all over hell looking for parking and then walking. Suck it "handicrapped" Moo...suck it hard.
sprogless
March 10, 2006
Well done, Feh! Hope you're feeling better:-)
CFADinNYC
March 10, 2006
I love the family parking at IKEA. It's right near the exit and so convenient. I'd love to FORCE anyone to tell me that I am NOT pregnant and don't need that spot. Go ahead, breeders - give me a fucking repugnancy test on the spot. Wait, you can't! I have civil liberties. And while I am at it, I feel entitled to park in those spots because my tax dollars pay for your twat droppings to attend school for free.

Stores should think twice about the CF consumer, or the DINK. We have more money to spend on useless stuff than the financially strapped breeder family. In fact, I think they should kiss my ass for that!!! Ha ha ha!!!

LOL Feh!! Feel better!!!
Lady Cooper
March 10, 2006
I haven't seen any stork parking here in Canada yet, but if I do, I'll use it too. There's no rule that says it has to be late stage, I could just not be showing yet *snrk*. Yay! Close parking!
Cambion
March 10, 2006
I don't recall if I have shared this little tale here or not...but an older friend of mine parked in a stork spot a while back. Some Moo walked out and saw my friend without a fat repugnancy gut or a sprog straddling her ankles. Moo says, "Don't you know those spots are for people with kids?"

My friend said in a serious, yet casual tone, "I have kids - they're in prison." I don't know how she managed to keep a straight face saying that.

I would probably do something similar.
Anonymous User
March 10, 2006
Yea I am just waiting for someone to say something to me next time i park in on of those "parents with prams spots" (what a toss!!!)

I am going to tell them to get over themselves and that being a parent dosent mean you have a disability.....Or is it???? lol....
Computer Nerd
March 11, 2006
Or you can just stuff a folded washcloth down the stomache area of your pants to make you look like your preggo, so you could park in those spots!!!!! HA HA HA! :yeah
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.